~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 05:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: confusing??  (Read 2870 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »

Author                                                             

azz

Bronze Member 

Reg : 09/14/2004

Date Posted: 09/14/2004 7:14 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man this whole thing can be so confusing! Contracting..not contracting..relax..dont relax...

I just want to last longer so my wife can have orgasms from vaginal sex more regularly. She has lots of orgasms with finger and tongue stimulation but I think she would have more vaginal ones if I could hang on a little longer.. 

I dont think 'key sounds' is the best option here... any ideas??

Please avoid using too much slang or anagrams as they just confuse me more

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

bgrand

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/10/2004

Date Posted: 09/14/2004 11:16 PM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to : azz

Man this whole thing can be so confusing! Contracting..not contracting..relax..dont relax...I just want to last longer so my wife can haveorgasms from vaginal sexmore regularly. She has lots of orgasms with finger and tongue stimulation but I think she would have more vaginal ones if I could hang on a little longer..I dont think 'key sounds' is the best option here... any ideas??Please avoid using too much slang or anagrams as they just confuse me more

It is kind of weird at first, but I suggest you arrange to spend some quality time alone with
your body, and find out slowly what happens as you stroke yourself in different ways.

Breathing and breath control is very important for me. I have to consciously keep my breath
slow and regular, and that helps me avoid ejaculation. Take your time, and enjoy yourself.
You will learn a lot by reading posts here, and as you get to know your body better, then
you can give that gift to your wife and last longer for her pleasure as well.

azz

Bronze Member 

Reg : 09/14/2004

Date Posted: 09/16/2004 6:50 AM             

Man that sounds so corny when you put it like that..but sure I will try..shouldnt be too hard, Ive been pleasuring myself for years

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 03/28/2005 10:43 PM               

Azz,

If your goal is simply to control your ejaculation, and you're not interested in your own pleasure, then you'll probably have better luck searching ejaculation control methods.

The point of male multiple orgasm is usually not to "last longer" although that is often a side effect, the point is to enjoy as much pleasure as you desire. If things like breath control or getting to know your body sound "corny" to you, then chances are anything else you read around here is gonna sound corny too.

Ironically, the best way I personally know to control ejaculation is that Key Sound thing. So, I don't know what to tell ya.

The way I see it, you have two choices:

A. Become more in tune with your body and your feelings like Bgrand said, so you can relax through a higher intensity of pleasure without engaging your ejaculation reflex.

B. Do what most guys do and try to completely ignore your body and your feelings, and focus entirely on your partner and what they feel.

Ejaculation Control is pretty straight forward stuff, you simply learn to avoid a reflexive response under certain conditions. Male multiple orgasm is a totally different experience. It's a process of learning to expand your feelings and enjoy more pleasure over time.

If you just want to last longer, there's a number of ways to do that. But if you're learning this for your wife, you might want to consider that sometimes what really turns a woman on is when their partner can both last longer and be really present with them, expressing their pleasure and showing how good they feel. If you're lasting longer, but you have to shut down your feelings to do it and become a screwing machine, that may help your wife "get off" but it won't necessarily help you connect and share the experience as a couple.

Yeah I know, I probably sound corny... 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: