~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
August 18, 2017, 11:33:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: to ameliorate sexual relations  (Read 4739 times)
mauricemaltais

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2008, 06:33:53 AM »

In the population, there are certainly people who have found news ways to ameliorate sexual relations. Many people live different problems. I hope that the solutions I  suggest will be able to resolve some problems.

There is the case of the man who after penetration cannot have an ejaculation. A stronger orgasm can resolve the problem. If the man can have an orgasm without ejaculation and can do it before the preliminaries, the penetration can be more productive.

If you want your wife to enjoy more than before , after having caressed her, the man places his knees between the legs of the woman in order to prevent her from closing her legs. And you caress again your wife, and the more you prevent her from closing her legs, the more she enjoys.

Premature ejaculation can have different causes. If sexual vitality is weak, it is perhaps the cause. It was in my case. It was a question of seconds. The weaker the sexual vitality, the more you enjoys during ejaculation. Then ejaculation become very attractive,  And the stronger the sexual vitality, the less you enjoy during ejaculation. But we enjoy more during the preliminaries.

In the last article of the series, I will speak about the problems that those who have a very strong sexual capacity can have. People will be able to correct them. It could be sonner or later.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: