~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 04:52:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All this talk.. MMO. why is no one like me..  (Read 11714 times)
t_model_ford

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 03:24:55 PM »

I look up male multiple orgasms and all I read is about separation of ejaculation and orgasm. What is with people.. True.. there is a great feeling just before ejaculation.. and orgasm denial can increase how strong an orgasm is. But I have yet to find anyone talk about what I do. In any given sexual experience barring the need for condoms I orgasm AND ejaculate 3-4 times. This includes my normal masturbation routine.  Same hard on.. get off... little break.. same hard on.. get off... etc.  The most I've done in a row is 21 on the same hard on.. masturbation over a 90 min time frame. So given that it is much more enjoyable to have ejaculations over "dry" orgasms. Why is there no talk about it..
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »

Hello and welcome to the board Discreet,

First, you need to know that this ability to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms is very rare and cannot be acquired. Ejaculation results in brain chemistry changes, namely prolactin release from the pituitary gland, making erection and new ejaculations more difficult. I've never heard of 21 ejaculatory orgasm in 90 minutes. You could probably get a column  in the Guinness book.

Regarding orgasms, you're wrong. Dry orgasms are considered by all adepts much more intense and gratifying. Think about what you wrote: True.. there is a great feeling just before ejaculation.. and orgasm denial can increase how strong an orgasm is.
This is where you got it wrong: a dry orgasm is not a pre-orgasm. A dry orgasm is a full orgasm, with the particularity of not being accompanied by an ejaculation. Another particularity of the dry orgasm is its duration. They can last an hour.

So if there's not much talk about multiple-ejaculatory orgasms, it is simply because there's not much to say about them.
amanchmap

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »

First, you need to know that this ability to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms is very rare and cannot be acquired. Ejaculation results in brain chemistry changes, namely prolactin release from the pituitary gland, making erection and new ejaculations more difficult. I've never heard of 21 ejaculatory orgasm in 90 minutes. You could probably get a column  in the Guinness book.

I know this is an old old topic, but I have just joined these forums.   Thanks for the information Romeo.  About Multiple Ejaculatory Orgasms, though. 

What would be considered a good number for those?  My wife and I have been experimenting with making fantasy, roleplaying style stories, and in about an hour and a half maybe 2 hours, I was able to have 5 full ejaculations.   I don't know about dry orgasms, I still have much to read on those.

I have to agree about your comment on Discreet and 21 in 90 minutes... I'd be dead.

Cirvante
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »

Will I get that ability, if I cut out your heart and eat it? @_@
yuma

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »

Hi Discreet, I'm the same way. I have multiple orgasms with ejaculations too. It's something that started relatively recently. I've had somewhere between 20 and 30 orgasms in around 90 minutes a couple of times, although 3-10 is more typical. I don't usually have multiples when I masturbate though, only during sex. The first time it happened I had to ice my nether regions. lol. I never thought ice down there would feel so good.
love

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 11:49:10 PM »

I used to be able to have 3 wet ejaculatory orgasms in one session. That was when I was in my teens and twenties.

I'm twice as old now, but I can have 100 orgasms in one session (just as good as wet ones - actually much more enjoyable. Really, you have to experience the dry orgasm to understand that it's everything the wet orgasm is and more - more energy!

Buy a copy of Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson for a few bucks at Amazon.com. You can learn how to have a dry orgasm in 5 minutes. Chapter 7 "How to have dry orgasms" is only two pages long - two big illustrations take up most of the space.
Here's a summary:

Stop the stimulation and relax completely just before you climax. If you ejaculated, stop the stimulation sooner next time.

No orgasm?  Stimulate yourself a little longer next time.  come within a stroke or two of orgasm before you  stop.

When timing is critical, men use tools. Your PC muscles are in your tool belt.  Stop peeing in the middle of a piss. You just used your PC muscles. If your PC muscles are strong, they can stop a full piss within a drop or two. They can also stop ejaculation.

But you can't piss when you're uptight, and you can't orgasm when you're uptight. Relax when you're sure you won't ejaculate.

How can you be sure? 

Love Satisfies answers FAQ's as soon as they come up. It answers this question and it even has a whole chapter full of other FAQ's. What makes it worth buying? The pictures. They show everything: how the PC muscles work, and they show how the timing works by comparing the action to sporting events that we are all familiar with. It's written at the fifth grade level and has a picture on almost every page.

Why am I promoting it?  I have received so much pleasure from learning dry orgasms that I've bought 85 copies and given them to friends. I'd probably send you all a copy too if you asked me.

For now, I'll paste the URL where you can buy one yourself for $5 e-book or $10 paper book. I like to give.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=love+satisfies+by+keepitup+johnson
Bongiorno

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »

I tried this technique using kegel contracting the muscle while thrusting in &out of my girlfriend. I can made her got multiple orgasm without wetting her & had the fantastic feeling. But that was in 1997 and later I use my fingers to press the point between anus & scrotum to stop ejaculation, but it caused pain in that area & cramped muscle sometimes so I stopped kegel & lose this MMO completely.
Lately I started trying bdsm with my wife & want to try MMO again so here I am.

Love, I checked on link you posted but can not found the ebook version you said. Could you be so generous to give the link to ebook again ? The book you said might be God's sent for me.

I couldnt be more thankful for this opportunity.

Best Regards,

Bongiorno
love

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »

i think you can find the e-book version on amazon or barnes and noble.
The book is called Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson.
The website is www.lovesatisfies.com.
Good luck!
Bongiorno

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 01:48:12 AM »

Thanks ! I ordered the book &it's on the way now...

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: