~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been doing the PC method now  (Read 4435 times)
Soul

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »

Hey, I understand about the point of no return, and know about scaling from 1 to 10. (1 being no arousal and 10 being PONR) and I clench at about 9 to hold the ejaculation and experience what I call a mini orgasm.

I thought that after doing these orgasms, the ejaculatory orgasm is supposed to be way more intense than without having multi orgasms before, but that's not the case, although i ejaculate more and have more contractions, the overall feeling isn't as intense.

Is it because I'm already really stimulated and it's like running a marathon, and I'm just stopping near the line, then going one effortless step? Or is there something else to it? Should I be doing the method longer/shorter? I do about 3 mini orgasms before the ejaculatory one.

I would please like some help because I really wanna experience a full body orgasm with this method. My abs contract and my body jerks upwards though, which is a good sign I guess.
eppo37

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 10:41:53 PM »

Practice practice practice...

you may have a timing issue... possibly

if you are waiting a little too long, you may still be able to stave off full ejaculation, but maybe not fully stave it off,, if this is the case then you may be losing a little libido each time you dry cum, and the end result would be weaker...

practice your timing,,

but also,, if you are just now getting to this point,, I can tell you that after you do this for some time,, your dry orgasms do start to increase in intensity, as you get comfortable with this method you learn how to relax even though you are very tense... and it helps....

you might want to learn how to seperate the pubococcygeous muscle group from the bulbococcygeous muscle,, some people mistace the bc muscle for the anal sphincter but it is actually your tailbone muscle,,, I have found from time to time that if I can squeeze and hold my pc muscle to hold back ejaculation, and squeeze and release repeatedly my bc muscle at the same time, it tends to send spikes of orgasm up my spin, and draws the energe away from my sack-o-nutz... and breathing helps toooooo....

Hope this helps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: