~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been trying for a while  (Read 9902 times)
Jackie

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:07:07 PM »

for about 2 months months I've been doing PC exercises but I still can't even have dry orgasms. I try to squeeze my muscle so I don't ejaculate but I still do and lose my arousal. Help? Any other techniques I could possibly try?
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

Hi Logan123abc and welcome to the forum,

Here is a list of the choices:

1) Tantra

2) Glans stimulation. Check Darkwhite's and FumingPole's posts

3) Key sound method (www.multiples.com)

4) PC squeezing method (Barbara Keesling and others)

5) Anal breathing method (www.actionlove.com)

6) Amygdala clicking method?

7) Anti-prolactin drugs (health risks, see posts on cabergoline)

There are posts on the main forum about all these methods.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best regards,
MMO Admin
Jackie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »

Which method would you recommend? (I know it's different for everyone, but which works for you?)
Jackie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

I don't have any money currently, can somebody tell me about this "key sound method" because I cannot afford the book.
eppo37

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »

All of these methods, have the abillity to help you have multiples,  granted some of them work better than others,, and some of them dont really have a place in the bedroom with a partner( like a one night stand kind of partner) because they would think what you were doing was wierd.. lol

but give them all a try, incorporate them together, see what you find exploring your own sexuallity,,,

one thing I can tell you,, about the PC squeeze method.. is 2 months, is not enough,,, in my book you should not even be trying to use the method at 2 months,, you should still be exercising the muscle, and practicing your breathing, and practicing leveling...
I know that people grow at different rates,, but I personally use this method,, because it works so great with a partner,,, and after penetrating, I only have to stop for about 10 seconds to have my orgasm,, then I can dive right back in, and do it again and again and again until I decide to ejaculate,, and let me tell you,, once you know what your doing,, when you hit that last ejaculatory orgasm... it is mind numbing....

the best advice I can give you,, is what ever you do,, stick to it,,, stick to it for a long time,, for the rest of your life if need be,, and give it plenty of time to flower... I trained my pc muscle for almost 6 months before I even started trying to use it while masturbating,,, granted it may not have had to go that long but it sure didnt hurt,,, then it was still yet a few months of masturbating before I tried it with my wife...

I still train every day,,, and I still practice my mmo through masturbating,, because the more I do it,, the better my dry orgasms feel, and the easier it makes it for me to perform this with a partner without having to interrupt our session....

My Wife and I have never been happier
Cirvante
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »

It is certainly true that some people get different results with the same technique. I'm using the PC squeezing method (one i found in the internet) and after about 1 week i'm now able to have about 10 dry orgasms in succession. So I'm either just lucky or the fact that I already had a strong PC muscle and had a lot experience with the PONR (my masturbation habit until now involved staying shortly before the PONR for about 1 hour) helped me out there. So yeah, the technique works if you do your exercises regularly and perfect your timing (I'm training my PC muscle about 2-3 times each day). As for timing it is important to queeze the muscle just shortly after you cross the PONR.

@Creative1 So it works perfectly with sexual intercourse? That's definitely some good news, thanks. (But you actually trained your muscle for 6 month before applying it to your masturbation? Geez, you sure have a lot of patience ... Cheesy)
Cirvante
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

Well, after some meditating and visualization exercise for the Amigdala clicking I got in the mood again and tried to set a new record for myself. I had 20 orgasms in succession (with the last one being an ejaculatory one) with the PC squeezing method. That seems pretty nice to me for only one week of practice. My goal is 100, so there is still space to improve, right? Cheesy
eppo37

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »

Ive been researching this technique for a very long time,, and throughout have found, that not all pc muscles are created equally, and that the strength of them has nothing to do with the natural muscle size of your body... in other words you would think that a person who is naturally muscular would have a stronger pc, and vice versa,, which in most parts is not true,,, although the pc muscle is a band of actual muscles. they are triggered to grow from a different set of petuitary hormones than the musculoskelital system is during puberty. So not all men have a naturally strong pc.. and to all reading,, this doesnt mean that if you have a tiny pc muscle that you are a runt or inferior,, it just means that you are normal.
I too spent quite a bit of time as a teen, playing with the ponr.. I used to get right to the point, then stop, then kind of touch it intermittently to keep it convulsing,, I found it fun and felt great. I lost the urge to do that as I grew older and became more and more sexually active,, basically just didnt have time to play with myself anymore.. lol

I guess I would say that Im on this forum and am training for a totally different purpose than what most are seeking on here though,,

most of the folks on here are searching for the zen orgasm... that altered state of spirtuallity and conciousness of multiple orgasms...
and there are a lot of techniques on here that can achieve that when done properly after training...
Ive found that the pc squeeze method is really not one of them,, in a sense... you can have multiple orgasms, but it for the most part doesnt really keep you on the edge unless you modify your behaviour and technique to make that happen.. at least the way I use it...

My back story is that me and my wife had a great sex life, nice long slow foreplay, massages, oral sex, then intercourse, and our sessions from beginning to end would go from 30 minutes to a couple of hours depending on our free time, my actual penetration time when fully sucked and aroused could range from 10 minutes to maybe 25 minutes, but at one point my wife and i had to move in with our parents to get over a great financial slump, and her parents firmly stated that there was to be no sex in their house. even though we are married..

we actually ended up staying there for almost 2 years, my how time flies...
our sex life while there became,, almost non-existent, we would go weeks if not months without, then when we would do it, no foreplay, nothing,, just spit on it, stab it in and pump till done,,, well after 2 years of this, and me getting older, by the time we got our new house, we tried to rekindle our sex life and thats when it started,,, I had no control,,, I couldnt even make it through the foreplay sometimes,,
there have been times that I was so excited that I would not even last 20 pumps,,, sad I know....
I found that the only way I was able to actually have sex was if I was lit very good on alcohol.. but that still wasnt as enjoyable as
good old sober sex, and besides as much as I want sex I cant stay drunk that much.. lol

well I did research, and found that there is behavioural therapy for couples that costs thousands of dollars, and takes forever,,
there is pills that are dangerous,
etc...

therapy? um no,,, too much money and trouble,, and for what,, to gain back an extra 15  minutes? I dont think so..
pills? thats just like liquor,, im not going to pop a pill when I wanna do it,,,

I started working on this method, because with this method, i had hoped that I could use it for more than just pleasurable masturbation, I started  by doin the exerciese,, and yes I waited almost 6 months to start practicing while masturbating,,
that doesnt mean I didnt try it before hand though,, its just that I either failed badly or failed not so badly,, so I decided to just hold off on the practicing until I knew I had a strong foundation to start with,, so that I could concentrate all my focus on getting it right,,

once I actually got to the point to where I wanted to start using it in bed, it was disaster,, because my wife was having a hard time stopping at the right times, because once I started doing this technique with my wife, its like starting all over again ,, so to teach her how to pay attention
I had her put 2 fingers on my prostate and press and hold,, so that she could feel the first contraction, then she would know to stop,,,
we would either just stop or I would pull out,, hold and squeeze, breathe,,, release,,, wait for about 2 to 3 spiky contractions,, then re-enter and go again,,

now I will say,, the same thing that is found all over the net,,,,
STRENGTHENING YOUR PC MUSCLE WILL FOR THE MOST PART NOT MAKE YOU LAST LONGER, AND IN QUITE A FEW CASES, A STRONGER PC MUSCLE WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOU CUM QUICKER........ so dont exercize them unless you are using a multiple orgasm method to counteract those effects...
so in reallity once I penetrated her, I still could only pump for so long,,, but now with this method,, i just simply pull out for a few seconds,, do my thing,, and go right back in,,, the best part is,,, that the way I do it,,, actually makes my other orgasms take longer to happen...

for example,  say im really excited...
weve been having foreplay and the I enter her..
i might last 45 seconds to a few minutes,, i pull out and squeeze and breathe,,,
reenter her,,  and this time i might last 10 to 12 minutes,,, pull out squeeze and breathe
reenter her,, and might last another 10 to 15 minutes or more,,, and I can do this all night

which for me now gives me the confidence to just hop in bed with her and go at it,,

because now I can get the first wave over,, and go crazy after that,,,

on a seperate note,,,
if I wanted to use this method with masturbation to just get multiple dry orgasms in short succession,,
then after my first wave,, i start jacking again,, I just start squeezing my pc muscle as this rebuilds tension quicker,, and this way I can
have another orgasm within a minute or two..

so I have figured out how to use this method to last much longer in bed,,, in fact just the other night,, I had 3 orgasms,, and it spanned out over a 50 minuted period,,, so taking into consideration the stopping,, i was penetrating and pounding her for at least 48 minutes straight,,, and now have it down so good,, that I just pull out and squeeze while she moves around to switch positions,,, and by the time she gets situated, im back in again,, so now this method doesnt even seem like a method in bed,,,, in other words, It could be used on a stranger, one night stander,, without the chick thinking your some kind of wierdo...

and I can also use this method to fire off 5 to 10 orgasms real quick in the bathroom if I need a little me time...

I think the best thing about the whole thing though,, is that once i finally let go and bust a nut at the end....
it is utterly explosive,,,,
and there is multiple reasons for this
since you are stopping the actual emission and expulsion phases, semen actually pool and build up,,
and the normal hormones that are released and absorbed rapidly during ejaculation arent happening either, thus causing them to pool also

so in the end,, with the overabundant amount of excess sex hormones in the genital area, and a more copious amount of seminal fluid to expel..
the last orgasm with ejaculation is of biblical porportions.. lol

so to all reading this,, I would have to say,, that yes every method works differently for most people.. but I firmly believe that this method is mostly universal and can be duplicated,, as long as the person has patience enough to make it work,,, some can do it right after learning the timing,, some need to do some wiener weight lifting first,,, but its all about the exercizes and practice....

just my 2 cents
Cirvante
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

Those were some big 2 cents. ^^

Well thanks for your long and interesting story, seems like the method succesfully helped you with your problem. I actually think that the best thing about it is that you can last WAY longer with it, without having to worry about sudden ending of the act. The pleasure resulting from the many orgasms you may have along the way is an enjoyable side effect in my opinion.

Right now I'm only using it for masturbation and the results are that I have many orgasms in short succession (one time I only needed 10 seconds to get another orgasm, but mostly about 1 minute). After I get used to the technique I will start using it for intercourse and then there is still some experimenting I need to do. Seeing as I only need about 3-5 seconds of squeezing to prevent the ejaculation it may not be neccesary to pull out at all. We'll see about that.
And finally I want to apply the Amigdala Clicking method to it (I found out, that it really helped me during masturbation to visualize a stimulation of the Amigdala).

But your first point seemed quite interesting to me seeing as I didn't have to train my PC muscle that much (it was naturally strong) but I have to do a fuckload of muscle training to actually get some nice results on the rest of my body. ;-) (Yes, I'm working out AND doing a sport)

But finally I have to admit that I never really enjoyed masturbation (and myself) as much as I did for the last week, so I'm really glad I found this method.

(Oh yeah, I'm 18 years old by the way ...)

PS: Yeah, if I want to describe the last and final orgasm in words, then it would be like this: If every single orgasm along the way is like a gunshot then the final one is like firing a bazooka. ;-P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:08:27 PM by Cirvante » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: