~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
February 22, 2018, 06:16:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Orgasm with Ejaculation  (Read 11947 times)
greatocean43

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2009, 05:40:19 AM »

So far, all the material I have read about my condition seems to claim that ejaculation between orgasms is not multiply orgasmic. Is this a wide-held assumption? I doubt I must be the only one to experience it...

I experience multiple orgasms, each with ejaculation (although by the third, it is largely dry), with minor or no loss of erection. I've been able to do this for a couple of years now after training myself via a technique whereby I use mental focus and muscle tensing to increase stimulation and ignore hypersensitivity in the glans.

Does anyone else experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms? Why does all the literature seem to specifically dissuade against ejaculation? Do not multiple female orgasms also include ejaculation as well?

Thanks.
csn176

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

Nope, you're not alone. I have multiple ejaculatory orgasms too.
greatocean43

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 06:05:55 PM »

Is there more literature on this type versus the non-emission type of orgasm? I'm particularly interested in reading more about.
csn176

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »

This is the only public domain information that I know on the subject:

http://www.multiorgasmic.com/study.htm

I'd be interested in knowing more about this too.
pvilleguy2003

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

That makes three!
Statistics concerning the frequency of this wonderful trait appear to be virtually nonexistent. In my quest for knowledge, and partially out of boredom, I've turned to informal verbal surveys of people I barely know. So far only one male has reported being able to ejaculate more than once without losing his erection, though his limit is two (or three if he's "very into it") the remainder admitted they are unable to do so. Not scientific at all, and a small sample (about a dozen so far) but somewhat informative so I decided to share.
Has anybody else tried anything similar? Results?
Happy April!
-Translucent
bigbookofpenis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 03:15:58 PM »

I tried this forceful approach twice, the first time, i reached 7 orgasms in a period of 30 to 45 minutes, one truly multiple, happened right after the previous one, without any loss of pleasurable tingling, which happens during the refractory period (like all the pleasure is flushed out of the system and it feels like a finger, not a penis), but generally the orgasms were weak compared to my normal ones, because i unloaded everything during the first one.

This method for me requires very strong concentration and is pretty tiring on the arm, you really need to do it fast and hard after an orgasm to reach a climax because of the insensitivity you get during the refractory.
I also am not really sure if it is a possible to train like this for real, because i'm 20 and it might be harder to combat the refractory period as it gets stronger in later age.
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »

i can also reach several ejaculatory orgams without any refraction period, although it does require a little PC squeezing but does not require much effort to do anymore.

each one is normally stronger than the last and lasts longer too, dependant on my partner i can ejaculate a little the first time then fuly unload the second time or just progressively unload little by little with several orgasms or i can just have multiple orgasms without any ejaculation or refractory period but still experience the same contractions with no loss of erection.

there is one thing that im slightly confused about though, i have never been able to orgasm through masturbation as hard as it is to believe!

whether its myself or partner doing it hands just do not work at all.

i was circumcised at the age of about 8, could this possibly be a factor?

i also lost my virginity at 13 and have been sexually active ever since, could this also be a factor as to why hands wont work?

lee
Jeffon66

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 12:16:04 AM »

to leejb09:

A few shots in the dark...

Would hands work when you are highly aroused? i.e. you are close to climax then start stroking with hands, do you succeed in climaxing? If the answer is no then I have no clue. Otherwise...

What type of lubrication do you use when hands-only? Before I explored mmo, water-based lubes did very little for me but vaseline (petroleum jelly) worked well.

What position do you assume? In the least I would think, you can simulate the missionary position but rubbing yours truly on the palm of the hand, in a reverse grip.

How quickly do you stroke? The greatest pleasures are derived from prostate stimulation, which can result from any type of stroking, with hands or while thrusting into a partner. Hands can stroke faster than hips can thrust. Thus frequency of stroking could be the next variable to experiment with.
csn176

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

I also am not really sure if it is a possible to train like this for real, because i'm 20 and it might be harder to combat the refractory period as it gets stronger in later age.

What I have to be most interesting is that it's actually easier now that I'm in my mid-thirties to achieve multiple orgasms than it was in my teens or twenties. Back then I could have maybe for orgasms in a row at most through self stimulation, and almost never by intercourse. This past weekend I had five orgasms (at least three were full ejaculatory, I didn't pull out to check) in row in about twenty minutes of non-stop intercourse. The first two orgasms were really remarkable in that they felt as the first one ended it rolled right into the next for a second peak. The next two felt dry and the final one was full and quite intense. I think it really is a very individual thing when it comes to the time and duration of a refractory period, but I'm now less convinced that age is a major factor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: