~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 06:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-Stop  (Read 4536 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

Author                                                             

needhelp

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/14/2004

Date Posted: 04/14/2004 1:38 PM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone please help me and tell me how I can penetrate non-stop thrusts without worrying about ejaculating or at least being able to ejaculate whenever I want to? Ive heard all kinds of answers, some good help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 04/14/2004 4:16 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the board Needhelp!

All the methods presented here will allow you to last as long as you want.

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/14/2004 8:45 PM                       

Reply to : needhelp

Can someone please help me and tell me how I can penetrate non-stop thrusts without worrying about ejaculating or at least being able to ejaculate whenever I want to? Ive heard all kinds of answers, some good help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey needhelp, welcome to the discussion board!
I want to share with you about my technique. I learned my technique through masturbation, but I firmly believe that it will work with penetration too. Now the issue is non-stop thrust without worrying about ejaculating. While masturbating wherein I wrap my hands around my penis and pound it, which I will term as 'Fisting', I always ejaculate in about 2 to 3 minutes. When I learned how to have Dry Orgasms (having orgasm where more-liquid cum just oozes out instead of squirting out, and not losing erection, and hightened sexual drive after), I can now Fist for more than an hour non-stop, without worrying about ejaculating. I can control my ejaculation now, it's like I hold the remote control on my head, and push the 'ejaculate now' button just whenever I want to. In discovering my technique, this 'ejaculation remote control' wasn't my main objective. It just came as a freebie, which I consider now as far more of great worth than being free. Again, my gratitude goes to this great discussion board.
I'm more than willing to help Needhelp. Pole here. Peace.

needhelp

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/14/2004

Date Posted: 04/14/2004 9:33 PM               

Ok. So how do I do "dry orgasms" or make them happen? So are you saying after I can dry orgasm once I can continue non-stop and ejaculate when I want to?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/15/2004 4:10 AM                       

Reply to : needhelp

Ok. So how do I do "dry orgasms" or make them happen? So are you saying after I can dry orgasm once I can continue non-stop and ejaculate when I want to?

Well it works for me, I'm sure it will work on you. Yes, after your first or second Dry orgasm, you'll take hold of your ejaculation remote control. Please take time to read the posts, you may learn something along the way. Click this lightly. Peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: