~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
December 15, 2017, 08:16:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to have sex. Help me!  (Read 7066 times)
doctorjones

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »

I need to have sex. Help me!
kevinthomas
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »

depending on your age maybe you need to change how you go about it?
Instead of a friend with benefit why don't you just find a girl who is a sex maniac, or a bi-sexual girl. They normally let an occasional straight partner into their lives as the other outlet so they don't get sexually frustrated.
asi2011

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:41:07 AM »

I can seriously look at my boyfriend the right way and he will have an erection (lol). It could have been anything, including the lao kissing, and it is very easy for a guy to become excited during any sort of sexual or intimate play. It probably is why he sprung up, because he probably felt awkward, and knew you both didn't want to have sex, and was probably a little embarrassed about the whole thing. There is absolutely nothing dangerous about him getting hard, it is completely and utterly normal and will not damage anything if he gets hard and doesn't have sex (though it may be uncomfortable for him a little bit). And yes, when a man ejaculates, they 99.99% of the time are having an orgasm.

Cirvante
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »

I can seriously look at my boyfriend the right way and he will have an erection (lol). It could have been anything, including the lao kissing, and it is very easy for a guy to become excited during any sort of sexual or intimate play. It probably is why he sprung up, because he probably felt awkward, and knew you both didn't want to have sex, and was probably a little embarrassed about the whole thing. There is absolutely nothing dangerous about him getting hard, it is completely and utterly normal and will not damage anything if he gets hard and doesn't have sex (though it may be uncomfortable for him a little bit). And yes, when a man ejaculates, they 99.99% of the time are having an orgasm.

Has somebody deleted a post or did you post in the wrong thread? Huh

He asked for help to get sex. I would advise him to go and beat down a policeman. He will get into jail and have lots of sex. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: