~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 05:43:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multiple orgams  (Read 6522 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Author                                                             

dirty
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/29/2004 1:49 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first time i tryed using dark white multiple orgasm technique i started off with a bit of dark white then went to normal stimulation. Then when i was quite near orgam (not at the poijnt of no return) i went pack to dark white but i ejaculated but instead of squirting out it just sort of dribbled out. don't get me wrong it still felt good, i also tryed just rubbing the head from start to finnish with no stilmulation for hours it felt good but i don't think i had a orgasm. after a few hours of this technique i went to normal wanking i was supprsied to find that i wasn't as near to orgasm as i thought.

Am i doing the technique correct? can i rub the whole of the head or just the top side can i rub the bit where the head connects to the rest of the penis?

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

dirty
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/29/2004 2:03 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh also i got a lot of hard on hard on hard on's like when you squeeze your penis it goes even harder but you can't sistante the hardness so it goes back to the normal hardness!

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 11/17/2004 10:53 PM                       

Reply to : dirty [Anonymous]

The first time i tryed using dark white multiple orgasm technique i started off with a bit of dark white then went to normal stimulation. Then when i was quite near orgam (not at the poijnt of no return) i went pack to dark white but i ejaculated but instead of squirting out it just sort of dribbled out.

Hello there dirty. Hey buddy, you're in the right track. The cum really must just dribble out. But more than that, the activity of your PC muscles is of more importance. Do you feel your PC muscles clench while having your orgasm? Here is the link of my thread. Discussed there is my success story on how I used DarkWhite's method through masturbation.

don't get me wrong it still felt good, i also tryed just rubbing the head from start to finnish with no stilmulation for hours it felt good but i don't think i had a orgasm. after a few hours of this technique i went to normal wanking i was supprsied to find that i wasn't as near to orgasm as i thought.Am i doing the technique correct?

Here's what I suggest. Make love with your body, it's yours anyway (sorry for the pun). It's like knowing your body and how it works with your stimulation. Don't concentrate on having an orgasm. Increase the rubbing speed if you want to get nearer to orgasm. Use the Second Hand Position (check out on my thread) and see if the sensation changes and if it makes you go nearer to orgasm.

can i rub the whole of the head or just the top side can i rub the bit where the head connects to the rest of the penis?

Yes you can. Just don't rub the trigger which is the underpart of the head, it makes you flex your PC muscles.
If you wish to reply about this technique, please post on my thread, thanks.
Pole here. Peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: