~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 07:45:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Are women's orgasms just sexually superior no matter what?  (Read 123638 times)
dynamite

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2009, 01:51:48 AM »

It seems women's orgasms are better. they don't have to reprogram themselves sexually and have no refractory period.

Is prostate stimulation a way to bypass the reprogramming?

this supports what i believe

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article513206.ece
http://www.femalemultiple.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=326ea4fc8ca26372fd46114a5d488482&topic=24.0
http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=34.0
http://www.femalemultiple.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=326ea4fc8ca26372fd46114a5d488482&topic=47.0

so are mens orgasms at their best still worse than women's?

It seems unfair. i hope there is some discovery which makes men's orgasms not only equal to women's but far superior and make women's orgasms look pitiful the way men feel right now. Men giving more sexual pleasure than women gives makes men seem submissive.

I also think women secretly want this. Most women say that they would prefer to give more pleasure than they take.
dynamite

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

Can someone answer? I feel really depressed.
alper5791

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »

hey newtommo,

I think nobody responded right away because first of all, looks like not many people read here regularly, and second, all the information is available if you start reading the old posts here.

I didn't read the links you posted, and I haven't tried the prostate stimulation methods, other than massaging my own perineum with my fingers.  I have been working on the Taoist methods, the glans stimulation method, "sexercise" muscular enhancing, and in general just playing around with myself Smiley getting to know the limits of pleasure, and the buttons on my body and mind.  It seems like some people here have been able to experience female-like sexual response cycle by using glans stimulation, prostate stimulation, and Key Sound method (seems like whatever this method is, it is still held secret because the guy who came up with it is still selling it as a product on his website) without doing any "mental reprogramming."  It seems like KSMO is maybe a vocalization of the sexual pleasure along with personal stimulation and massage of non-penile areas.  However, it seems much more like just about everyone here has had to rediscover their whole idea of orgasm to some degree - because like you said, the male natural cycle is to just let all the energy go off in one enormous explosion out the penis after just a few minutes of stimulation.  If you progress, you have will have to get around this somehow and bring your pleasure into other parts of the body, whether it is the prostate, voice, brain, or as I am slowly finding out.... everywhere else Smiley and that requires a little reprogramming.  Read the posts -- many multi-orgasmic men have shared their experiences with many different and unique ways that it has happened for them.

"are women's orgasms superior no matter what?"
No.  Some women are not very orgasmic at all.  It is more common with women because their sex organs are more internal and because they have a "receptive" sexual energy.  Meaning if they don't get properly turned on by a man's energy at some point in life, or if they're not big on exploring the inside of their body, it is not readily obvious that they have orgasms to some women.  And they become less orgasmic over time and get "frigid" and they, too, need to reprogram.  Imagine if you had to wait months or years or decades between the time when you become TRULY and DEEPLY sexually excited by the right man's energy because your own sex energy was RECEPTIVE instead of being able to light your own fire.  That is how some women have it.  You can see the advantages and disadvantages to being male.  With that said, I think "most" women have superior orgasms to "most" men when all of the conditions are right for them.  You have the opportunity to reprogram your sexual response and experience powerful pleasure all at your own whim and no longer be in that "most" men category.  Good luck.

dryhorse
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 12:12:50 AM by dryhorse » Logged
dm.carpe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:33:38 PM »

Absolutely not!  Learn the KEY SOUND MULTIPLE ORGASM TRIGGER.  I have had screaming full body orgasms, (just like my girlfriend gets) that last for minutes, without ejaculating!

BELIEVE ME! And the best part is that every time I learn a little more about myself, and it keeps getting better!
allenjay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 02:28:57 PM »

Absolutely not!  Learn the KEY SOUND MULTIPLE ORGASM TRIGGER.  I have had screaming full body orgasms, (just like my girlfriend gets) that last for minutes, without ejaculating!

BELIEVE ME! And the best part is that every time I learn a little more about myself, and it keeps getting better!

Okay dm. carpe, please enlighten us to how we can all achieve the mind blowing orgasm of which you speak. And please don't invite us to visit a site in which we can all make "easy monthly payments".

I believe the female orgasm is vastly superior to the male experience although not all women can unlock this potential. I DO believe that a prostate stimulated orgasm will let a man come pretty close to getting a feel for what a woman experiences during release but the as mentioned reprogramming can present a hurtle some men will find troublesome to clear.

As for myself, I have found a lot of pleasure in anal stimulation, but I've never achieved this "multiple orgasm" state and maybe not ever even this prostate stimulate orgasm. But oh boy, am I ever willing to try.......
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »

I'd love to try KSMO I really would, but I'm so skeptical of it.

Furthermore I'm in a house with other people in it almost 24/7, when I make "the sound" they will hear it and probably think wtf am I doing. Although I do have some alone time coming up later this month when everybody gets back to school and work. I will practice it then.

I really don't see how it will work though, it is somewhat difficult but not impossible to find people have have had success with it. I get worried sometime that Jack Johnston gets people to write good reviews or does it himself for good money. I can't imagine how he found out how to do such a thing as KSMO on his own. However I am always amazed that there seem to be guys crawling around here and other places on the internet who claimed to have miraculous success with it (Pan Dragon seems to be one of the only guys I can think of who can do it well on here). I can only hope that this is some kind of reality.

EDIT: I actually just gave the mp3's a re listen. I have to admit making the key sound seems slightly natural. I don't see what the point of stimulating yourself then pausing immediately after would help with. Seems like it's supposed to create arousal, but he never specifies that. I did it for like 10 minutes, and at one point seemed like my perineum warmed slightly, also got the occasional chill up my spine, but could have just been my slight discomfort because everytime I do the second part of the key sound my pelvic area slightly flinches (when laying flat on my back anyway). Also it makes me want to yawn haha. But yeah it brings that kind of feeling that you get when yawning or sneezing, I don't see it as sexual though.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:01:00 PM by FalseReality » Logged
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »

First of all, how did you get the mp3's? I am really interested in the KSMO method, but I live in Europe and getting the audio seminar here would be quite difficult and expensive.

The point of stimulation yourself only very little is to build arousal in your body gradually and to shift the focus away from only penile stimulation. According to many people in his forum, learning the method can require months of practice, which is probably the main reason why I haven't tried it yet. My advice would be to go to his site and read some posts from people who are learning it.

And regarding the fear of his method being a scam, he has a money-back guarantee without a time limit and very dilligently helps and supports the people who try to learn the method through his forum and regular chat sessions. I would say he seems legitimate.
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 11:53:11 PM »

Yeah I guess that makes a lot of sense. I guess the sound acts as a buffer to slowly build up the state of arousal in the body, it takes practice because the effects of it begin to show themselves on such a small level, you have to get used to them before they make themselves apparent.

I'm still a little skeptical about the method, but I'm willing to give it a try. Simply because 20 minutes a day is easy, and if I'm aroused for 20 minutes straight I have a better chance of reaching orgasm with minimul stimulation which makes for the best time to use the pc squeeze.

I sent you a private message also Cirvante, about KSMO.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »

Thanks.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3036324/Man-Health-and-Multiple-Orgasm <-- Here is a text file describing many of the MMO methods, including the KSMO technique. If you can't see the text on the website, just download the file as .pdf or .txt, then it should show.

FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »

Thanks  Grin I wasn't aware of this document, will definitely give it a look.

I just signed up at the KSMO forums as well.
pandaman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »

Feeling sexually inferior is a large part of why I find myself learning about these techniques. It is frustrating to be trapped in a body that delivers a second rate sexual experience. It does give me relief to know other people are working on this too. Success stories do provide a light at the end of the tunnel. There is a healthy way to work through this and accept the reality of my gender. Thank you all.
Jupiter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »

Where are you? Insecure males need continued reassurance from people like you who have learned what you have.
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 06:57:59 PM »

Despite post being old I will post here, since discussions about sexuality of male and female, and who can orgasm "better", probably crossed everyone's mind at some point.

I think this confusion derives from the fact that most people do not realize what pleasure is or where it is, and it may come as a surprise to many that pleasure like most things - is in the mind. Similar to popular belief that we are seeing with our eyes, yes signals travel from our eyes but the actual process of seeing takes place in the brain. Same is true for pleasure or any other sensation, muscular contractions and nervous system tension that we perceive as orgasm is in a nutshell - series of impulses that our brain interprets as pleasure. Brain hoverer does not need external impulses and can by itself reproduce sensations, experiences etc.

Wonderful proof of that - is orgasm induced during hypnotic session, hypnotized individual is given a suggestion to experience orgasm and no external stimulation is needed - brain recreates the experience.
Another less obvious example - dreams, sensation and experiences are recreated vividly, those who lucid dream(including myself) discover that pleasure in lucid dreams can be more real than in real life =).

Attempts to achieve pleasure and multiple orgasms, is based around training your brain to induce these states. Great example of this is Amygdala clicking - technique that adjusts brain activity and induces pleasure.

Now that you know that the pleasure is in the mind, I think it's obvious that - both male and female can experience equal pleasure, and I speak not only based on logic I speak from personal experience. I have been developing my sexuality for a long long time, my first mmo experience was years a go and I must say that the pleasure any of us can feel is just beyond imagination, when compared regular orgasm, male or female. I am a male and I can induce orgasms that last for 10-15 minutes, and it's not even necessary to have sexual stimulation to achieve it, remember - it's in the brain. The problem here is that not many of us develop these abilities, or even worse not many know about the possibility even existing, and then go out saying - it sucks that male can't feel as much pleasure as female. - Funny =)

And to put a big period at the end of my post I will share something most will probably not understand(but who cares anyway), there is something called Lucid Dreaming, I mentioned it earlier, Lucid Dreaming is when one becomes aware of the fact the he/she is asleep and is inside the dream, stable dreams are as real when you are in them as real world and possibilities are endless, and it's not out of your reach, while inside a Lucid Dream to change your body to one of opposite sex, and from there explore how it feels. Dreams are another thing most know nothing about but possibilities from their use are endless.

If you are not convinced to my point of view, so be it, but remember limits on how much pleasure you feel in your life are set by you not the body you have.
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »

In lucid dreams, can you induce an orgasm by will without any sexual activity? Can you make it multiple?
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:10 PM »

In lucid dreams, can you induce an orgasm by will without any sexual activity? Can you make it multiple?

Any question that uses template - "Can I do X in a lucid dream?" has same answer - yes you can. Dream realm is incredible place the problem is that it requires considerable training and consistency.
But you do not really need to go in to lucid dreaming to have mmo, you can trigger it physically without any stimulation, that's why I said - it's all in the mind.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: