~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
December 15, 2017, 08:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I haven't had a proper erection  (Read 4783 times)
doctorjones

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2009, 11:33:32 PM »

I haven't had a proper erection for months. Sometimes it works when I masturbate. What is causing it and what can I do?
kevinthomas
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:10:40 AM »

If you do get proper erection when you masturbate then it seems like your genitalia is sexually working. What's causing it maybe male performance anxiety Performance anxiety disorder symptoms (when guys have trouble "getting it up") can happen whereby you do get a penile erection, and as you're about to have sex, you lose your erection, or it can be when you're actually in the course of having sexual intercourse, you lose the genital erection, get a semi-erection, or you don't get erect at all. Performance anxiety can be a serious obstacle to a fulfilling sexual relationship, but it can also be overcome. Though erectile dysfunction (ED) and other sexual hindrances can have biological causes, for many the problem is psychological.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: