~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
August 18, 2017, 11:28:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of male orgasms  (Read 51111 times)
Kennie

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »

It is said that women can have clitoral and vaginal orgasms and some of them can have anal, gspot, ejaculation and breast orgasms.
I believe that men also can have many different types of orgasms.
Here’s some questions on types of male orgasms:
1-What types of orgasms can you have and how?
2-How many of each type can you have in a session?
3-What does each type feels?
4-What types can be done with a partner?

Here is my answer:
a) common ejaculation + orgasm
It is usually done by stimulation of penis, and results in loss of arousal and refractory period. If ejaculation is prolonged, it feels good and satisfying. It is concentrated about pc and is intense.
b) multi ejaculation + orgasm
For me, it is usually done by decreasing stimulation near ejaculation and preventing pc to be squeezed during ejaculation. I can do it 3 or 4 times in a session. It is concentrated about pelvic and sometimes is better than single ejaculation. This results in loss of arousal but without refractory period. After one day usually arousal level becomes very high. It can be done with a partner.
c) Prostate ejaculation + orgasm
For me, it is usually done by stimulation of prostate + slight stimulation of penis. Sometimes I can do it by lying on front without prostate stimulation. In such orgasms, some clear water is ejaculated and I have a full-body and slight orgasm. I can do it 2 or 3 times in a session. It can be done with a partner.
d) dry orgasm
I can reach dry orgasms only when I have a very high arousal level. I do it by using very slight stimulation and focusing on sensations near thighs and penis and sometimes with saying key sound. It is continuous, unlimited and full-body and feels better than other types of orgasm. It can be done with a partner. I cannot reach dry orgasm using pc squeezing methods.
Cream Sauce

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »

I have a question as to what exactly it is you feel for your dry orgasm? I can't get the nack for having multiple dry orgasms. I used to try just going to the ponr and then clenching hard... That worked once but couldn't repeat my success.

Now I am trying to work on mantak chia's multi-orgasmic man multiple dry orgasms and "drawing the energy up the sacrum, through spine into head". But the problem is, I don't have a clear idea as to what it's supposed to feel like. They make it sound like you'll have the same old contractions/ great "I know i'm having an orgasm" feeling while not ejaculating. But either that is not the same feeling that they really get or I am doing it wrong. I try to extend my pleasure and go slower near my ponr but never get a true orgasm feeling that results in no ejaculation.

I really really want to get this skill down so that I won't have to worry about "holding back or stopping stimulation" for the girl i'm with just because I would ejaculate and the party would be over. But I just am getting discouraged with trying to learn this.
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

Hi noob99,
A dry orgasm which is not based on a pc control method is not like an ejaculation at all. In such orgasm you don't feel a peak, you aren't going to empty yourself and consequently there is no point of no return. The only thing is that your pleasure level increases slowly in a relaxed manner until you get a very high level of pleasure. Any feel like having a peak and anything like an ejaculation is wrong and should be stopped.

<I really really want to get this skill down so that I won't have to worry about "holding back or stopping stimulation" for the girl i'm with just because I would ejaculate and the party would be over. But I just am getting discouraged with trying to learn this.>

I suggest you:
Try to spend more time for increasing your arousal before hard stimulations and intercourse. Touch all parts of your girl friend body and focus on your good feelings and flow of energy in your whole body. Be completely relaxed and breathe deeply and exhale heavily and with pressure. You can say the key sound, "huuuuuuUUUUUH", while exhaling and focus on energy flow from your genital, pelvic and thighs into your breath. This will help you to increase your arousal and even have dry orgasms if you continue this practice for about one month. Increase the stimulations gradually considering your pleasure and good feelings and prolong it as much as possible before ejaculating. Share your experiences here.

Good luck
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:20:35 AM by liongentleman » Logged
joking

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

Noob99:
Scroll down to the post by Anerosmith on Page 2 entitled "Observations."  He talks about being totally relaxed and that the pc squeezing really just helps you to find the other end of the spectrum, relaxation.  When your pc muscles are totally relaxed, you can't ejaculate, so you flow into the dry orgasms.  Also read the posts on glas stimulation.  Stimulation of the glas results in dry orgasms as well.  Have fun trying.

jpmmo
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 03:28:12 AM »

Hi jpmmo,

Quote from: jpmmo
When your pc muscles are totally relaxed, you can't ejaculate, so you flow into the dry orgasms. 

Is it true even with a lot of stimulations? what does it feel?

Quote from: jpmmo
Stimulation of the glas results in dry orgasms as well.

May you write more about your methods and feelings here? Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:41:13 AM by liongentleman » Logged
Cream Sauce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 03:29:07 PM »

Noob99:
Scroll down to the post by Anerosmith on Page 2 entitled "Observations."  He talks about being totally relaxed and that the pc squeezing really just helps you to find the other end of the spectrum, relaxation.  When your pc muscles are totally relaxed, you can't ejaculate, so you flow into the dry orgasms.  Also read the posts on glas stimulation.  Stimulation of the glas results in dry orgasms as well.  Have fun trying.

jpmmo

I find that even trying to force complete relaxation if you are still being stimulated a lot, that you will still get those involuntary spasms (getting into the level 9 arousal level) which start signaling that ejaculation will happen. I don't know if I should be trying to force myself not to ever reach that level.

I do however manage to last quite a while and make sure that my sessions last atleast 15-20 minutes. To try to retrain my body into not ejaculating quickly. I just am hoping to master it so much that I will be able to have my girl ride me, or have sex at a hard pace (when she needs that nonstop hard thrusting) without fearing that I will have to slow down or stop stimulation.

Atleast I realize now that the way they say "dry/ multiple orgasms" is really not what were aiming for. It's just the high/ sensations you receive from the pleasure itself. I just couldn't help confusing it, because the way they say "you'll still separate orgasm from ejaculation". Makes it sound like you'll feel orgasmic contractions/ pleasure but with no ejaculation.

So I guess I just need to try and master being able to diffuse the urge to ejaculate and retrain my body to bring the energy away. It doesn't seem to be as easy for me since I can't really feel the energy come up my back yet even with meditation practice.

But I will just have to keep trying.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:33:21 PM by noob99 » Logged
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »

Quote from: noob99
Atleast I realize now that the way they say "dry/ multiple orgasms" is really not what were aiming for. It's just the high/ sensations you receive from the pleasure itself. I just couldn't help confusing it, because the way they say "you'll still separate orgasm from ejaculation". Makes it sound like you'll feel orgasmic contractions/ pleasure but with no ejaculation.

I just am hoping to master it so much that I will be able to have my girl ride me, or have sex at a hard pace (when she needs that nonstop hard thrusting) without fearing that I will have to slow down or stop stimulation.

In pc-control dry orgasms you may have some orgasmic contractions, as you expect. What I said was about non-pc-control dry orgasms. However, in non-pc-control dry orgasm methods you are usually capable of having multiple ejaculations (at least 2) with contractions when you reach a high level of arousal. Such ejaculations are much better than ordinary ones and you can have hard thrusting during them.
Prostate stimulation while intercourse can also help you to prevent ejaculation because pc cannot be squeezed completely when something is in your back.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 09:53:47 AM by liongentleman » Logged
Cream Sauce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »

So to understand it (just to be clear) the dry "orgasm" with no pc clench or tension is just making yourself highly aroused (around 8-9 but never reaching the ponr to trigger an orgasm). Correct?

I think that's where most people get confused. I hear the word orgasm and I think the involuntary spasms of the pc muscle and stuff which hapens at ejaculation. So it's really just learning to go up to an 8-9 on the arousal scale and staying there but never triggering the ponr.

So I mainly just want to work on being able to drop from an 8-9 to a 4-6 with just a quick pc squeeze or hopefully learn to do it with just my mind and focus.

Also, besides mantak chia's multi-orgasmic man did anyone have any good exercises or meditation practice to really feel the energy move up your spine? I am trying to learn to "pull the energy up" to have full body orgasms. But I don't feel anything go up my spine. Even though I squeeze the pc muscle and do all the pre-emptive stuff.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 04:33:01 PM by noob99 » Logged
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 01:25:39 PM »

Quote from: noob99
So to understand it (just to be clear) the dry "orgasm" with no pc clench or tension is just making yourself highly aroused (around 8-9 but never reaching the ponr to trigger an orgasm). Correct?

Now I understand what you are saying !
If we number an ordinary orgasm pleasure/arousal level by 10, a dry orgasm is something more than 10 and usually can rise up to 20 or 30 and when you ejaculate at such a high level, your pleasure level even can reach to 50 or more. Sometimes your nerves become saturated which is the maximum level that can be sensed by nerves.

I think KSMO is a good and easy method for increasing erotic energy and arousal in order to have dry orgasms and/or multiple ejaculations. It can also help you in other energy-based methods such as mantak chia's because your energy is increased.
For example amygdala clicking, which is a method based on increasing the energy in brain, works better for me by doing KSMO exercises. You can get some information about KSMO in http://www.malemultiple.org/index.php?topic=108.0 and more in www.multiples.com.

I know that it is still difficult for you to understand what is a dry orgasm. It is just an intense and extended orgasm without ejaculation. You can understand it when you have the first one. Note that there is difference between pleasure/arousal level and stimulation level. High arousal leads to orgasm and high stimulation and a high sense for emptying yourself leads to ejaculation. Since commonly they occur at the same time in men, it is hard to distinct them.

Good luck
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 01:54:11 PM by liongentleman » Logged
Cirvante
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »

- Normal ones (I don't have the normal ones anymore, as they are not as satisfactory as the alternatives)

- PC-squeeze (I can have about 15 orgasms in a session, though the intensity decreases with each one and the muscle tires out, probably because I'm to lazy to exercise it. Ejaculation not possible (sometimes I just have to empty myself). I don't use these ones anymore.)

- PC-relax (found that one through practicing the previous and reading about it in the forum. Advantages: intensity doesn't decrease but increase, even more with each session on one day, able to ejaculate through it, no strained PC muscle, can't fuck up the timing, about 4-6 each session possible, more than 5 sessions a day possible. Disadvantages: Messy.)

I would like to learn the key sound method, but when I try it while lying on my back I quickly get headaches through the breathing method involved. Plus I rarely get a chance to practice it (still living with my parents), so I guess I will attempt to learn it after I get my own flat.
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »

Thanks for answering the questions.
Ihave some questions on your reply.
Are pc-squeeze orgasms as strength as ejaculatory ones for you?
How mach is minimum time between each pc-relax orgasm/ejaculation and what about the sessions? Your pc-relax orgasms seem very similar to my ones but in me after two orgasms there is at least 15 min between orgasms and although intensity and arousal increases, penis erection decreases and reaching orgasm becomes harder. Do you suggest any method to reach pc-relaxed orgasms easily?

For KSMO practicing I suggest you to practice with low sound to have more chances to practice!
To avoid headache try to put the pressure about your pelvic, thighs and genitals not head.
Jeffon66

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »

Non-multiple:

- lucid dreaming: full ejaculation
- lucid dreaming: dry orgasm (PC relax)
- lucid dreaming: fake wet orgasms
- normal ejaculation: various methods. Echoing a previous poster, this is significantly less satisfying than other methods

Multiples:

- missionary thrusts with fleshlight (PC squeeze, no ejac)
- stroking with fleshlight (emulate basic tantric style, PC squeeze)
- aneros
- ejaculation, highly aroused (with one of previous methods)

(can do PC relax too, but not as sustainable and much easier to make mistakes)

-----

- missionary thrusts: hundreds in the course of a few hours
- stroking with fleshlight: frequency is similar to missionary thrusts, but cannot maintain position for as long
- aneros: hard to count -- bodily contractions overshadow pleasurable sensations
- ejaculation, highly aroused: 3 ejaculatory orgasms, one after another, I think is my record

-----

Non-multiple:

- lucid dreaming: full ejaculation: extremely pleasurable squirts with abdominal contractions (yip, while being semi-awake)
- lucid dreaming: dry orgasm: intentionally relaxing as pleasure builds up, usually will awake short of breath, sometimes with hot flashes
- lucid dreaming: fake wet orgasms: dreams of ejaculation, feels like it, but does not actually ejaculate; does not always wake after this
- normal ejaculation: at best of times, rapid heart rate, hot flashes from palms to toes, and that very good feeling you feel

Multiples:

- missionary thrusts with fleshlight: very similar to the best ejaculatory orgasm I can achieve
- stroking with fleshlight: increasingly pleasurable sensations, not as wildly orgasmic as missionary thrusts, but baseline pleasure (between peaks) feels higher
- aneros: I can get to the orgasm/contractions (a.k.a super O) stage, I think, but it's too physically exhausting and unnatural -- least favorite multiples method
- ejaculation, highly aroused: 2nd and 3rd very pleasurable sensations centered on the prostate, I think

-----

The missionary thrusts and tantric style orgasms should be doable with a partner, though the latter I think has a much steeper learning curve. The simplest one is to become highly aroused and then just point and shoot - should not be hard to achieve 2 consecutive ejaculatory orgasms.
Kennie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »

Thanks for answering the questions.

Are pc-squeeze orgasms as strength as full ejaculatory ones ?

Where we can find complete information about lucid dreaming? Can it be combined with other methods?
Jeffon66

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »

> Are pc-squeeze orgasms as strength as full ejaculatory ones ?

Yes.

> Where we can find complete information about lucid dreaming? Can it be combined with other methods?

This is where I got my info: http://www.dreamviews.com/community/. There are a lot of methods discussed in that forum, and I ended up adopting a very small subset. Some claim to have achieved multiple orgasms while lucid dreaming but I have not. On a very good night I get only a few orgasms and they are disjointed. Lucid dreaming happens during sleep, thus it is not easy to combine with other methods, although I have read about someone sleeping with the aneros in, and waking up to an orgasm, so perhaps lucid dreaming and aneros may be combined.
Jeffon66

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

Got a query for liongentleman too: this key sound approach you seem to have mastered, is it possible to achieve it without any sounds? By that I mean, can one learn it and practice it in silence (earphones acceptable)?  My impression was that one has to make some sounds learning this method and that it might be disturbing to the neighbors/roommates/family. Is that true?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: