~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 07:39:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neil Slade's "feather tickling" technique...?  (Read 15833 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:46:57 PM »

Author                                                             

LuckyDucky
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/02/2005 11:05 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question regarding the feather-tickling technique. I am not actually doing this specifically to achieve MMO, but I didn't see a forum on Neil's website. I'm gonna be getting his book in a while, but until then I'm doing some of the basic practices that can be found for free on the good ol' internet.

Anyway, is the basic idea of the tickling technique the process of imagining your amygdala-- or is the very imagination of an abstract concept in itself that is triggering usage of the frontal lobes? That is to say... since we don't see or feel our amygdala, tickling it is an abstract concept, right? So, if I were to imagine myself having a third arm (another abstract concept), would that trigger the same kind of reaction in my brain? Or should I just stick with the feather thing?

Thanks in advance!

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 05/04/2005 3:31 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you need to ask Pandragon on that one! Email him, he is very knowlegeable. 

newark

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

Hi,

I recently started to try amagdala clicking.
I try to imagine a feather tickling the amygdala (one located on each side of the head, between the eyes and the ears) to go forward.

I've not seen any really noticable effects yet, but I must say I have a bit of trouble sticking with it on a regular basis.

Has anyone else here tried? Have they seen any change in their mental state?  I am doing it right?

Cirvante
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

Well, I've been doing the visualization and stimulation exercises for 3 days now. The first day I still had trouble imagining my Amygdalas and also stimulating it, but realized very quickly that it produced a nice and pleasurable feeling in the front of my brain (nothing close to an orgasm, just slight stimulation).
The second day I was already able to locate and imagine the position of the Amygdalas and was able to stimulate them in my imagination.

I found the feather tickling technique to be quite effective here, as it produced the best results. I imagined one or two large glowing-white feathers constantly tickling my two Amygdalas.
Now on the third day the pleasurable feeling increased quite a bit (it's now on the level of a back massage, only it's in my brain). I have also multiplied the methods of stimulation I'm applying.

Sometimes I use the feathers (slightly stroking the front of the Amygdalas or just touching them and spinning the feathers), then two beams of light going into my forehead, a thin stream of lightning that splits in two and goes into each Amygdala, several lightning strokes rushing into my amygdalas and charging them. Yes, I'm charging them, which means, I imagine them to glow in a bright light at the front ends, this further helped me with stimulation (increased the feeling).
Then, after a while of stimulation I imagine my charged Amygdalas to emit streams of light into my frontal lobes, which also produced a nice feeling (like the opposite of a headache, it just feels good).
I'm also experimenting a lot with pleasurable smells (like flowers or certain fruits/food), as the nerve endings in the nose are said to be somehow connected to the amygdalas and I experiment with sounds and nice relaxing music.

So as you can see, you can use anything you want. You just have to use your imagination and look for yourself which method produces the best effect. It doesn't hurt to experiment with new ways of stimulation once in a while.

As I'm seeing it, my capacity for stimulation and the feelings I recieve from it are constantly increasing. So I can recommend this technique for anybody, you just have to be open-minded and able to use and play with your imagination.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:21:07 AM by Cirvante » Logged
newark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »

Cirvante, thank you for your post!
I'm happy to hear that you have gotten such results so quickly. You've certainly given me a lot of good ideas. I will try amygdala tickling again and see how it goes.

How would you say you feel when amygdala clicking compared to mediation? Have you tried combining the two?

I hope you'll post again to tell us about any further progress you have made in this area!
Cirvante
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »

Haven't been here for a while. I still use the amygdala stimulation when masturbating, it helps me staying aroused and intensifies the orgasms.

But I don't do it every day anymore, because I'm an excessive daydreamer. So I mostly forget about amygdala clicking.

But to tell you about another projection technique that I found to be particularly effective for me: Imagine a switch (light-switch) on the front of each one of your amygdalas. Then imagine clicking those switches rapidly up and down with your fingers (imagine the fingers). Until now this one gave me the best results from the moment I first tried it.

Well, thanks for reminding me, I need to do that stuff (and meditation) more often.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:36:57 PM by Cirvante » Logged
melljnig

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »

This is amazing. I read Neil Slade's book this summer and after being slightly knowledgeable in ksmo I found the amygdala clicking to work almost immediately and was a fairly similar sensation to ksmo. I was enthused with it for about a month and I slowly stopped actively stimulating the amygdala. The weird thing is that once you have felt it random activities bring the sensation back. Almost any intellectual activity be it reading something very stimulating, having an intellectual conversation with my friends; these all bring the sensation back.
           I just found this article from another link and tried the glowing feathers and the constant toggling of the switches and had immediate positive results. The switch toggling is FANTASTIC! thank you so much hopefully this isnt a dead thread Smiley

Peace and love
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 02:48:03 PM »

lol, did someone rename me to rdooley13? not cool  Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: