~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:32:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delaying girlfriend's period  (Read 8973 times)
bonkie

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

My girlfriend will be coming to visit me from Japan soon.  She mentioned today that it's likely that she will have her period when she is visiting.  I thought, "Oh my God, I'm going to die!"  She knows how much this disappoints me (not in her, just the unfortunate situation).  We haven't seen each other in 6 months and we won't see each other for another 6 months after she leaves.  If we can't have sex then, I'm going to be so sad.  Are there any healthy ways she could delay her period or have it early?
newark

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

Hi v,

If your girlfriend is taking a monophasic birth control pill, then she can delay her period by just continuing to take the pill (instead of the "dummy" pills). This is only the case if it's a monophasic birth control pill though.

If not, you can still have sex when she has her period, it just might be a bit messy Wink

N
bonkie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

Unfortunately she is not on birth control.  Japanese are not very fond of the pill.  I have done some research and it seems that there is really no way to alter her schedule, unless birth control is involved.  I don't think she'd want to have sex during her period, even in this dire circumstance.  We have two weeks together so eventually she will get over her period.  We can have fun other ways until then.  I'll survive somehow.  Thanks for the advice anyway. 
Cirvante
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »

Make her pregnant, that should delay her period. *_*

Or as a saying goes, "A true pirate isn't afraid of the Read Sea!"
NOWHARD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 07:51:39 AM »

Hi Guys or girls, if your reading this the BC thing does work, but having sex through there period is good for women, it also helps to get the period over quicker, unless she's a flooder with her periods its not that bad a women does not lose a great amount, its like spilt water, just looks more.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »

I do not see how it can accelerate the process since it has to do with a change of the uterus lining. As for your suggestion, I'm not sure that this to everyone's liking.
NOWHARD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 01:45:05 PM »

I do not see how it can accelerate the process since it has to do with a change of the uterus lining. As for your suggestion, I'm not sure that this to everyone's liking.
If you read up about sex during a women's period your find out, its to do with sexercise it helps to move things. all very simple if you think about it.
If you don't understand and your married? ask the wife.

NOWHARD
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »

Could you find a medical study to substantiate that?
painterly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 08:15:07 AM »

Depends on your relationship. Why not have sex during, I have found many women like it, might be unusual first time but they can be as hot if not more so and of course depends on the severity on the flow and pan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: