~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the sexual pleasure  (Read 3425 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »

Author                                                             

mauricemaltais

Bronze Member 

Reg : 12/08/2004

Date Posted: 12/27/2004 7:41 AM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dears friends

Here are the changes that I noticed when  more and more my sexual capacity has increased. When this vitality was very low, during the period before the ejacultion the sexual pleasure was low  but during the ejaculation  the sexual pleasure  was very high.  When the sexual vitality has increased, during the period before ejaculation the pleasure  has began to increased but at the same time the sexual pleasure during the ejaculation has began to decrease. It was less dificult to  delay ejaculation. The pleasure was so great that I try  more and more to delay the ejaculation. But when I began to have many ejaculations for each orgasm, the total of pleasure during the multiple ejaculations have increased  and now I dont know what period of time gives more pleasure.

I have already said  that the more and more my sexual vitality has increased at the same time als the number of contractions has increased. From ten ,at the beginning,  gradually the number has increased considerably.

Once I verify  the  total  time from the ejaculation to  the last  contraction . The time was thirty(30) seconds. But now there are less contractions but more ejaculations and I dont know what is the total time. The sexual pleasure is so great  even without a group of √©jaculations that twice a day at night an morning I benefit this kind of pleasure when I dont do it with √©jaculations. I found another change that I will speak later.

I will you a very good year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maurice Maltais

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 12/27/2004 3:34 PM             

Tell us more about it, Maurice!

mauricemaltais

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 01/02/2005 8:39 AM               

I find that it is so easy to have orgasm without ejaculation that I wonder if by increasing   sexual capacity one will find  so funnuy the time before ejaculation  that a method to have more orgasm will be less useful.

A  natural method  changes gradually at the same time  that  sexual capacity increases. When we want have  only orgasms without ejaculation the stimulation is less strong ,and above all we like to do that because this kind ot orgasm we give so much pleasure. Even  if I can have many ejacutations with only one orgasm. I like to have many orgasms without  ejaculation, beause le pleasure remain more long.

And with a better sexual capacity we have a better health. More we become old  more that become very important.

Maurice

Maurice Maltais

Anonymous

Date Posted: 01/03/2005 8:06 AM           

Pandragon

Did you find that at the same time that the number the orgasms has increased the number of ejaculations has also increased ? If ,yes It is  good  news about the health.

I dont always agree all in the chinese method. We must  preserve  only that it is good. I think that with the man it is the producing of spermatozoids an spems that influence the brain. I do much sperm and I must verify that I do sufficient ejaculations I dont want to go again to the emergency of hospital. The sex above  all is physical.

Maurice

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 01/05/2005 5:36 AM               

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your recent posts in the forum. I find your use of breathing in connection with sexual health most interesting. In fact, there's a book I've been planning to buy for quite some now and just never seem to get around to it. I have a feeling it might shed some light on your experiences:

"Ecstatic Sex: Breathing Exercises for Heightened Pleasure and Deeper Intimacy
by Gay Hendricks"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591791391/ref=wl_it_dp/104-9872545-2933552?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=I1Q4FYG8W1JA5I&v=glance&colid=1333B49Z7SFTI

(If anyone decides to buy this, please consider posting about it in the forum.)

Anyway, to answer your question - "Did you find that at the same time that the number the orgasms has increased the number of ejaculations has also increased ?"

Actually, my experience has been quite the opposite. As my ability to enjoy multiple orgasms developed, I became less interested in using ejaculation to achieve orgasms. In fact before learning KSMO, I ejaculated roughly 1-3 times a day on average. Currently, I ejaculate about 1-4 times a month, usually once a week or so.

In the past, I would always ejaculate out of a desire for orgasm. And although the ejaculations would feel good, I found myself wanting more orgasmic pleasure afterwards, but stuck with the infamous Male Refractory Period. This lead to no small amount of frustration for me, especially as I got older.

Once I began enjoying multiple orgasms, I realized that my desire for frequent ejaculations was more of a compulsion to feel pleasure, than a need to ejaculate. Learning to experience as much orgasmic pleasure as I wanted helped me separate when I really wanted to ejaculate and when I simply wanted to feel pleasure.

These days, ejaculation is something I do for my health and its own unique pleasures. So I usually only do it when I feel the urge to. Otherwise, I simply enjoy orgasms without ejaculation.

As for what the Chinese believe compared to what Western Medical Science claims - I'm kind of in the middle with that. Personally, I think the idea of forcefully "retaining" one's semen is extreme and potentially physically dangerous. Then again, I've definitely noticed a dramtic increase in my energy and overall sense of well-being since I stopped ejaculating on a daily basis. So my feeling is that the healthiest path probably lies somewhere between the two cultures.

The important thing for me was learning to know the difference between my desires for orgasmic pleasure and my body's physcial need to ejaculate. I used to think they were the same feeling/urge, but I've found that being able to satisfy these needs separately helps me feel more aware of how much my body actually needs to ejaculate to in order to stay healthy.

Not sure that makes sense, but it's the best way I could think of to explain it for now.

: - )   

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

mauricemaltais

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 01/06/2005 8:40 AM               

Dear friend

Thanks for your answer. In the past I have ejaculated   for the pleasure and above all a need for the health. The ejaculations did not tired me as I urinated. Very often I ejaculated  twice before to go to work. We must pay attention when the ejaculations are tiring, that can be bad for  the prostate. Not enough is not better as i already said.

When I had an ejaculation with each orgasm ,I prefered some orgasms without ejaculation. But by having many ejaculations with an alone orgarsm it is different. If  it was no tiring to have two orgasms with many ejaculations each day  I would not have less orgasms without ejaculation. 

Maurice

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: