~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 01:48:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to get to the next step  (Read 3282 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:57:30 PM »

Author                                                             

Notte
Anonymous

Date Posted: 12/30/2004 7:10 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I've been experimenting with becoming multi orgasmic for a while, I''ve read Mantak Chia's book and tried out many things.

I've been working for a while on streghtening my PC muscle. Here is where I'm now:

I can delay going off by loosening my PC muslce during sex, and I can prevent myself from ejaculating by contracting my PC muslce for a few seconds.

The problem comes here: I've read that after cutting off the flow with my PC I should be able to continue stimulating myself. But what happens instead is:

a, I feel like my orgasm was cut into half - as soon as I contract my PC the orgasm stops as well (there is no ejaculation)

b, After the contracting part, I keep stimulating and experience 3-4 short prostate orgasms within a few seconds

c, Then I feel like I went off the normal way. My penis becomes senseless and I can't continue the stimulation. It's like going off the normal way but without ejaculating.

Why does this happen? Could someone give a few pointers on what to try and how to experiment? Is what I experience normal? If so, what's the next step? Because now this seems not multiple, but simply half an orgasm

-Notte

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 01/05/2005 1:29 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Notte,

It seems that no one here on this forum likes the PC-squeeze method. I don't know anyone who has been succesful with that method unfortunately.

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 01/05/2005 8:40 PM               

Hey Notte,

I agree with Romeo, it seems no one ever comes in here and proclaims great success using PC muscles. I highly recommend exploring other ways of enjoying multiple orgasms.

However, if you feel strongly about learning Mantak Chia's technique, I suggest focusing on mastering "The Cool Draw," exercise before attempting to learn the "The Big Draw."

While I don't use Mantak Chia's method myself, I have found the Cool Draw to be both effective and much easier to learn than the Big Draw. The theory goes that by first learning to re-channel your sexual energy with the Cool Draw, you will find the Big Draw much easier to perform successfully.

So I would spend at least a few weeks, if not months practicing the Cool Draw before attempting to learn the Big Draw. Just my opinion.

Good Luck.  : - )

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 01/06/2005 6:22 AM             

Hi Pan,

Nice to read your posts again.

Could you describe the Big and the Cool Draw, please?

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 01/07/2005 2:51 AM               

Hey Romeo,

Sure I can describe them in brief terms, but I want to caution folks not to try what I'm explaining here, because it's taken out of context from the system Mantak teaches, and could be potentially dangerous if practiced incorrectly.

The Cool Draw - Essentially, this is a method for learning to re-direct one's sexual energy from the usual route which leads outside the penis (in the form of ejaculation). Instead you learn to draw the energy from your genitals, back along your perineum, and then up along your spine where it travels to the brain and circulates creating a unique experience of orgasm.

The Cool Draw is easy to learn because it can be practiced without erection or strong sexual arousal, hence the word "cool" which refers to the state of one's energy when it is performed. The basic technique is simply to gently contract the muscles around the testicles, perineum and anus while inhaling and then to relax them while exhaling. After a few repititions, one should begin to feel a pleasant warmth or tingling in their genitals, at which point they can learn to draw this energy up their spine, thus creating a new energetic pathway for their sexual energy to flow through. Theoretically, the more this new pathway is encouraged, the easier it should be to re-direct strong sexual energy  in moments of high arousal.

The Big Draw - This is a more direct and focused version of the Cool Draw. The Big Draw is meant for use at the Point of No Return to prevent ejaculation, while still allowing orgasm to occur. It consists of using various muscles in a specific sequence. First the PC muscles are engaged to isolate the prostate and prevent contractions, then the buttocks to draw energy away from the penis, followed by rhythmic contractions of the anus timed with brief inhalations to "pump" the energy up the spine.

Of course, there is more to these techniques, but those are the basics as I understand them. Obviously the Big Draw is physically more complicated to perform, especially while approaching ejaculation. This is why I would suggest that the more time one spends mastering The Cool Draw, and establishing that alternate energy route, the easier it will be to perform The Big Draw under pressure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: