~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 06:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combining techniques finally leads to success  (Read 5629 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

Author                                                             

Rage
Anonymous

Date Posted: 01/26/2005 7:06 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys,
I'm here to report success in learning MMO, and maybe I can help those who still can't do it.. it took me over 6 months myself.

In the beginning I was basically trying fumingpole's technique, without being able to get an orgasm doing this. Glans stimulation does feel pleasurable but doesn't lead anywhere for me. I did this for quite some time, later trying out what would happen if I get myself to orgasm normally and then while crossing PONR, switching to glans stimulation and relaxing the PC muscle. I had no success with this, I still ejaculated normally.

I knew about Dr Lin's "anal breathing" technique, but didn't have a clue that fumingpole's stuff combined with it could actually be very effective. Then I found this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=d0126ea1b0689cb05fe08c2093b412cc&threadid=16674

That guy really knows what's going on!

Well ok, now to my "style", so to speak. I'm doing fumingpole's method for a few minutes to get my glans ready and from then on whatever I want, though I think it's advisable to use a stimulation technique which also covers the glans to get yourself near PONR. At all times I never use my PC muscle at all, keeping it relaxed is very important.
If you've read the post above you know that Kuprin's advice is to cross PONR, then relax, as if you wanted to pee, and at the same time moderately contract the -anal- part of your PC muscle ONLY. I tried doing that without glans stimulation and it didn't work at all. So what I tried was doing the same as fumingpole (switching to glans stim during orgasm), but in addition to that, also contract the anal part of my PC muscle. I could hardly believe that it worked, after soo much unsuccessful trying..
Basically, I let the orgasm "come" while relaxing my pc muscle. This is important, you don't want to force an orgasm, just let it come (what stimulation you use to get there is not important). I believe when you do it that way, your prostate will not harden immediately after PONR, and you have time to keep it from hardening by:

- glans stimulation: This seems to have some kind of relaxing effect on the prostatic muscles.

- contracting the anal part of your pc muscle:
Finding this muscle part isn't that hard, Kuprin describes it quite well i think. Just try contracting your anal region without making your penis jump(the front part of the pc does this)
If you do this, the other part of your PC muscle cannot easily contract, which possibly also helps keeping the prostate from hardening, plus, it keeps you from getting "throbs", i.e. squirting your sperm out (IF the prostate hasn't hardened, that is). I myself just ooze some kind of fluid which i believe is just prostatic fluid without sperm, especially after the first mmo. The second one i ooze out almost nothing, and everything after the third is "clean".

These two have to be done immediately after you sense that you have crossed PONR, time is -very- important here. If you wait too long, your prostate will contract, and it's game over. If you get throbs and squirt out something instead of oozing, you will lose your sex drive/erection.

I already got about 15 MMOrgs this way and today even managed to get two in one minute today.. I really don't think there's a limit to it. This must be what women are getting naturally 

So, try this out, play around with it a bit and tell me if you can do it too. Maybe it's possible to improve the technique.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 01/27/2005 11:48 AM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Rage,

Thanks for a really fascinating post!

Although I'm already enjoying great success with MMO's, I'm always interested in learning new methods, just for the sake of discussion if nothing else. What you described here is the most intriguing hybrid method I've ever seen. I can't wait to try it out for myself!

If it's as good as you say, this is gonna help a LOT of guys out there...

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 01/28/2005 11:22 AM             

Very nice post indeed, Rage, and welcome to the board!

Read Bernd posts and you'll see similarities.

Let us informed about your progress.

Rage
Anonymous

Date Posted: 01/29/2005 3:39 AM           

Oh my god.. i just had a MMO wet dream.. haven't lost my sex drive at all, just a little cum came out, even less than usually with my method. I can remember using my technique -in the dream-. This leads me to believe that it must also be possible without doing any kind of extra stuff like glans stimulation - if you can get your brain to do the work...

BTW, a little addition to my previous post:
I'm doing my method while standing, seems to reduce pressure to the prostate.

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/20/2004

Date Posted: 02/01/2005 12:56 AM             

Hello Rage,

thank you for your post, very interesting! The "smooth" techniques are the best!

I also tried the "anal part of the PC muscle" thing and found it hard to separate from other muscles. Can you give us any suggestion how to manage that? I know Dr. Lin's Website and CD. Very helpful informations. But I fond it hard to do the anal breathing, to contract the anal muscles while pre-expanding the prostatite muscle. How did you learn that?

And one more question: Does your technique work with vaginal sex (glans stimulation...)?

Greetings

Bernd

Message edited by: Bernd on 02/02/2005 02:23:28[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 02/09/2005 7:13 AM             

Is here anybody who knows about Dr Lin's "anal breathing" technique as described on www.actionlove.com?

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 02/09/2005 12:41 PM             

Hi Bernd,

I've read Dr Lin's method but I still have difficulty breathing through my ass!

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 02/10/2005 7:36 AM             

Hi Romeo,

I already had some success but not 100 percent.
I can contract the so called tailbonemuscle (anal part of the PC muscle) but "expanding the lower abdomen" at the same time - that's to much body control for me. I found it helpful to lay one finger at the point between anus and tailbone and perform a light pressure. Then pushing the tailbonemuscle against the fingertip. Tricky stuff indeed. But worth to be tried out. It feels very pleasant but different to normal PC contractions. I'm not sure if I do it correct because during orgasm, when I trigger the tailbonemuscle contractions not only this muscle contracts but the contractions spread across the perineum toward the penile shaft.

Its a little off topic but one thing I learned from Dr. Lin's website was really amazing for me. Its what he says about thrusting frequence.
http://www.actionlove.com/love/resonant.htm
He claims that 0.8 seconds per cycle (= 75 cycles per minute) is the natural frequency rate of the uterus contractions during orgasm. In fact its the frequence of orgasmic contractions in both genders, and its the frequence of heartbeat. Deep thrusting in this frequence (or the double) can bring heavy epicenter orgasms for the women in very short time.

Greetings,
Bernd

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: