~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 04:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would love to be relocated to a place with no one except tribal men there  (Read 2592 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »

Author                                                             

SexSlaveRenee

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/13/2005

Date Posted: 02/13/2005 6:10 PM                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fantasize all the time of be held captive as a sex slave pet for the native men in that area. Forced to be bound totally nude, placed in stockades or mummified in the center of that area at all times and sexually used when ever they want. Chained, shackled, with a metal or pet collar on at all times. Being led around when being moved from one place or another. Make me their woman of pleasure using my body as their own playground as they see fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any men in small villages or small places wanting a sissy boy, transgendar as a captive sex slave?

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 02/14/2005 4:30 AM             

Are you multi-orgasmic, Renée ?

SexSlaveRenee

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/13/2005

Date Posted: 02/14/2005 7:15 AM                   

Reply to : romeo

Are you multi-orgasmic, Renée ?

I have been known to orgasm more than once at a time but, in really excitable, intense, heated moments. Just thinking about my fantasy makes me stay hot and is very frustrating at times. Maybe I'm becoming obsessive compulsive over it. What do you think I should do about it, if anything?  Thank you Romeo for you question. Oh, one more question.  Is it possible for fantasies to take so much control that they drive someone into a frenzy state of mind, sort of speaking?  I know, stupid, right?

Any men in small villages or small places wanting a sissy boy, transgendar as a captive sex slave?

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 02/14/2005 10:14 AM             

Maybe you could try the Aneros? It could fulfill your excitement in an MMOrgasmic way?

A part from that, I'm clueless. Sorry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: