~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 02:29:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience  (Read 2691 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

Author                                                             

xperience
Anonymous

Date Posted: 03/03/2005 11:31 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would post what my experience has been.  I've looked at the multiple.com site & forum & at the Neil Slade site & at the actionlove site.  I've had orgasms without ejaculating from a handjob and I've also had orgasms with ejaculation from a handjob and then was able to go immediately into intercourse.  BTW, I know these are orgasms because they felt like orgasms.  I find that when I'm practicing the breathing techniques- slow deep breaths- that it seems like the penile stimulation is secondary to what is going on "behind" and below  the penis.   Also, using breathing/mind/relaxation I've actually had orgasms without physically stimulating anything, though I didn't ejacualte, I did have quite a bit of pre-cum. This happened last night about 6-7 times in a matter of 1.5 hours.  There was certainly a buzz  during the whole time and the orgasms would come & go so to speak..   

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 03/04/2005 11:36 AM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is very interesting. Could you tell us more about your technique?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: