~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some valuable advice  (Read 7663 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

Author                                                             

thismessageboardiscrazy
Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/16/2004 2:27 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after just reading through a few of the posts, i don't understand what is with you guys. why on earth would you want to use these ejaculatory control techniques, that is NOT a real orgasm, an orgasm is both ejaculation and the physical part. i don't get what the point is and who are you fooling? all the posts ive read are regarding "methods" and so forth are jokes and should not be labeled "multiple orgasms" and would never be accepted by the medical community as such. let me get this straight, what you guys are trying to do is just "cum" more than once and call that a multiple orgasm? that is not an orgasm.

listen, this is something you cannot learn, you are either born with it or your are not. i am nineteen, i have had it ever since i was sexually mature. the other two men on earth that have this naturally also have had this since the same age. it's not something i learned, try at, or anything else. i didn't even know it was abnormal or rare until just a few years ago.

http://www.multiorgasmic.com/previousstudies.htm#Robbins%20&

i would suggest you read this page which gives a good summary of the various studies done. this however, does not include the studies (just done in the last few years) regarding the natural multiple orgasms. myself and the other men to do not try or any of this other nonsense mentioned, and it doesn't sound enjoyable at all for you guys to do.

http://www.multiorgasmic.com/malerefractoryperiod.htm

we don't have a refractory period, we just keep going, and a few more minutes of stimulation, and we get another orgasm (once again, an orgasm is both the ejaculation and physical part), the other orgasms following the first are just as enjoyable and identical to the first, with the exception that the amount of semen is much less. i don't understand what it is like to have a refractory period because i've never had it and don't understand why this occurs or why it is even a challenge. it seems to me, that would be like taking one bite of a meal and then saying your full, it just doesn't make sense to me.

the two other men apparently usually only have 5 to 10 orgasms in a row. i can understand why, because when you get up to 15-20 orgasms, it's just not as satisfying anymore, and when you get to about 15, not even a drop of semen comes out. however i can still keep going and i have done 35 before over a period of 2 hours 40 minutes (all non stop and no refractory period). actually when i stop, it's not because i'm physically forced to, it's because i want to. if i ate a good meal and had a good night of sleep and wanted to set out and prove it, i could probably go for 6 hours or so and have a hundred orgasms.

what is boils down to is this. unless you have always been able to have multiple orgasms since you were sexually mature and without trying, then don't waste your time trying to do something you physically cannot. it is probably caused by a rare mutation or something and for other men to try to do what we can seems pretty silly, because there shouldn't even be any trying involved. one of the posts mentioned something about training some muscle or something, well we've had it since being sexually mature, whatever muscle he was referring to obviously wasn't trained before yet, yet we could do it right off the bat. so i think that alone should say that theories about muscles not being strong enough is incorrect.

remember (and this goes for everything in life, think about it) with every advantage there is a disadvantage. we can't have sex with condoms, it just doesn't work. sure we can change the condoms many times during each session, but i consider that extremely risky, because since there is so much more action than normal men, and multiple ejaculations, semen always works it way up to the sides of the shaft of the penis. for the first 8-10 orgasms there is still a significant amount of semen. for the next 5-10 after that is usually a drop each time, and then either none at all or just a drop of something which seems like just water. so sure everyone wants to have sex with me but i would be an idiot to do that. is sex worth losing my life over? definitely not.

if you have to concentrate and try all these crazy techniques just so you can ejaculate more than once really seems silly, remember sex is something to enjoy, it shouldn't be a chore.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 09/17/2004 9:42 PM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous,

I don't expect you'll actually stick around to discuss your post, but in case you do, I have a couple questions:

First, do you really believe you are one of only three men on the entire planet capable of multiple ejaculations without a refractory period?

Second, given that you are only 19 years old, and apparently have no direct experience with, or even a basic academic understanding of these "methods" we discuss here, what qualifies you to give any of us "advice" ?

Let me get this straight, you decided that because you ejaculate a certain way, you're qualified to dictate how all men should feel pleasure? Or to tell us all what is and is not an orgasm?

See, what really gets me is, you could learn more about this topic, perhaps even try some of the supposedly worthless methods we discuss here. At least then you'd have some point of reference for your posts here. But as you said, every advantage has it's disadvantage. Yours is apparently smug arrogance.

Personally, I would never trade what I've learned for your "natural ability." The funny thing is, you've somehow convinced yourself that there's no point in learning more about your own orgasmic potential. From my point of view, it looks like the joke's on you.

Peace

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

Tired of the BS
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/02/2004 5:46 PM           

Have you checked the link to the site, Pan Dragon? Actually this is serious medical research, unlike the semi-spiritual or impractical methods described by this site. All that this study points out is that it is physiologically impossible for men to have multiple orgasms because of the MRP. MRP is what we should be learning about and not how to control our ejactulations. Whether this guy actually has the ability I am skeptical of, but it really doesn't matter. It also seems to me that this link shows the only academic observation of MMO I've ever seen, and I've been looking around for a while. The study does not try to kill methods like Tantra and KSMO, it just points out that it isn't a true MMO. I've seen many people say that MMO is a skill and that they have it, or I've seen people advertise it and attempt to teach the skill, but I've never seen academic documentation on it, with the exception of the site this man has provided.

You may not like what the site has to say, but you (and I mean everyone by this) would do well to read through the site. Check out medical journals of sexology. Or instead of just talking about how great being able to control ejaculation is or how great MMO is (would be) actually go through the physiological functions that bring it about. This site is not scientific whatsoever, and neither are many books and websites.

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Date Posted: 10/02/2004 10:58 PM               

Actually, I'm quite familiar with both the website and the gentleman who oversees it. We've corresponded by e-mail several times in the past.

I wish I had kept those emails, I think you would find them enlightening. Yes, he quotes a lot of research articles and such. But he, in fact, is not a scientist, nor an "expert" of any kind in the realm of sexuality. He quite simply has no more credentials than anyone else here. Funny how he, himself never gives you his own background, don't ya think? I mean, doesn't that seem just a little bit odd for one who speaks with such authority on the subject?

"Actually this is serious medical research, unlike the semi-spiritual or impractical methods described by this site."

Actually, it's a reference to ONE study and a large (and in my opinion, questionable) essay to support it. And regarding the methods here, if they provide the FEELINGS one is searching for, and are easily achieved in such a manner, where is the "impracticality?" And what, pray tell, is "semi-spiritual" about DarkWhite's method, as explained by Fumingpole in "My Success Story?" Or KSMO, for that matter? It was discovered by a man from Oregon who proclaims no religious affiliation or beliefs.

"All that this study points out is that it is physiologically impossible for men to have multiple orgasms because of the MRP."

Yes, he makes that claim, but he doesn't support it. He simply attacks other methods. And ya know what? I'm fine with that. There *is* a lot of bullshit out there and I agree with most of his assesments of various authors and their claims. But again, where is the proof to verify his claims that male orgasm does not exist without ejaculation? This the best his website offers:

"And after objectively observing tens of thousands of male orgasms, they accurately defined natural male orgasm as naturally including ejaculation."

But how and why? The "how" is only defined through observation? How does one observe feelings in such a manner? What equipment did they use? What data did they collect? What impirical evidence do they have to support their observations? Funny how none of that seems to be available. How then, is it a scientificly sound conclusion? Because it was reported by a scientist? All that seems to have been confirmed by the website is what, at least one man, is capable of. Not what men are NOT capable of.

To me, the why is simple: Because it supports his arguement to only assess what can be visually confirmed, ejaculation. If we continue to look beyond the obvious, and find conflicting or expanding data on the subject, he may no longer have a "corner on the market," as it were. And then what use would his website be? Even more to the point, scientists would be forced to admit that male sexuality is more complicated than they previously concluded. They seem to hate saying "We were wrong." They might even have to utter those dreaded words, "We don't know."

"MRP is what we should be learning about and not how to control our ejactulations."

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, MRP will be a non-issue in roughly 10 years for most men. The key to avoiding MRP following ejaculation is to inhibit the release of the hormone prolactin. There are already drugs, both legal and illegal, such as Cabergoline and LSD, that do just that and allow ANY man to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in a short period of time without a refractory period. I speak from experience.

*PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THAT AS A SUGGESTION TO USE ILLEGAL (OR EVEN LEGAL) DRUGS FOR SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT. I AM NOT CONDONING OR RECOMMENDING IT IN ANY WAY*

There is one drug in particular, the name escapes me at the moment, which is currently an accepted treatment for Parkinson's sufferers, that is at this very moment, going through trials to be made available to the general public for sexual enhancement, i.e. expanded capacity for multiple ejaculatory orgasms without MRP. Last I heard, the predicted period for trials and FDA approval was 10 years or less.

And here's the funny thing, why does multiorgasmic.com fail to mention this information at the website? It's directly related to his theory, isn't it? In my opinion it's simple. Because he is no longer researching the subject, even in a layman's capacity. And if he shows no interest in new data, or at least in sharing that newly reported data, how can he continue to claim "the truth?" If he is no longer considering new data on the subject, how can he be scientific in his findings?

"The study does not try to kill methods like Tantra and KSMO, it just points out that it isn't a true MMO."

Actually, I welcome the harsh scientific scrutiny of all MMO methods. I agree that most of them ARE the work of modern con men (and women). Or at least the way some of them are taught. It's the "true MMO" that I take issue with.

Now, I agree with him that many of those con men out there have taken it too far, such as the claim that orgasm is when "your genitals feel better than any other part of your body." That's rediculous and merely an excuse in case their technique does not produce the desired results.

But here's my point, what if the method in question (which ever method it may be) DOES produce the desired results? What if the results feel EVEN BETTER than what is normally defined as  "true male orgasm," AND are easily repeatable, yet don't include ejaculation?

If the man feeling it, FEELS this way, who is to say he is not experiencing orgasms? After all, who is more qualified to determine if something feels better than ejaculation, an observer or the man feeling it?  Again, what proof is available to refute it? Just some "rule" someone made up for the convenience of simple analysis and nothing more.

Why, after all, do we even refer to it as "orgasm" if male orgasm is always rooted in ejaculation? If that is true, shouldn't we say that only women have orgams and men have pleasurable ejaculations?

Orgasm is a subjective experience. When it comes to sex, the feelings are all that matter. Not techniques, not studies, not opinions, not what one group claims to be "orgasm" and another does not. What matters is HOW YOU FEEL.

I can't begin to tell you how laughable I find the image of a bunch of stiffs in white coats barging in while I'm enjoying a typical KSMO session and telling me that even though I may FEEL like I'm enjoying tremendous orgasms, over and over continuously for as long as I want to, that it's "technically" not happening because blah, blah, blah...

If that's precisely how I FEEL (and it is), then who cares what the lab coats have to say?

Did you know that the first airplane came out of a bicycle shop? Did you know the "greatest scientific minds" in the most prestigious Universities of the time were busy "scientifically proving" that flight was impossible when the Wright Brothers made that first famous flight? Then maybe you can begin to understand how I view multiorgasmic.com. Myself and others just happen to be at the right place at the right time, and willing to try new things without prejudice. The rest of the world will eventually catch up.

"You may not like what the site has to say,"

Well, I don't like the ignorance and closed-mindedness it encourages...

"but you (and I mean everyone by this) would do well to read through the site."

And to be frank, you would do well not assume other people are less aware than you are. After all, I know tons of folks who have checked it out. This is not even the first thread in this forum to mention it. But how many people actually take the time to email the guy and ask questions? I know I did. Have YOU?

"Check out medical journals of sexology."

I do so regularly.

"Or instead of just talking about how great being able to control ejaculation is"

Ask anyone here, I have never promoted ejaculation control. I practice the only two techniques I'm aware of that don't rely on those "old school" methods, KSMO and Amygdala Clicking.

"or how great MMO is"

Guilty as charged. MMO *is* great and I'm sorry you're missing the boat.

"This site is not scientific whatsoever, and neither are many books and websites."

Of course it's not scientific. I've seen no claims here that *is* scientific. It's a FORUM. This is a place where ideas and experiences (be they good or bad, logical or illogical) are compared, analyzed, and discussed by a mix of those with and without education and experience. And I want to APPLAUD Romeo for creating such a place, dedicated to the pursuit of the truth without anyone in particular able to claim it as their own. To do so would be the very definition of foolishness...

And you're right, many books and websites are not only unscientific, they are full of shit. That is why I don't promote brinkmanship methods (of which nearly all supposed MMO techniques are comprised).

But like I said, we only have our subjective experiences, our feelings to guide us as individuals to what we hope is our greatest sexual potential. From what I've seen, science and websites like multiorgasmic.com offer us, as men, very little in that regard. I, for one, am profoundly relieved not to have let the words of one man, with limited knowledge dictate my enjoyment of pleasure based on limited data.

In the end, all you can do is try things and ask yourself, "do I feel more pleasure or less?" and act accordingly. I found far more pleasure in my explorations than I ever thought possible and I'm discovering more all the time. I don't need the Church of Science to tell me what works for me, I FEEL it. Do what feels right for you.

Regards,

PanDragon
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

IwishIwerehim
Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/12/2005 9:01 PM           

I wish I were the young guy who has natural (no-effort) multiples. Who wouldn't? Even if you think your methods would improve on his experience, PanDragon, you are living in la-la land if you think his ability isn't an advantage. After all, women have multiples as a matter of course and that didn't stop the development of tantra techniques for them -- but the strong consensus is that they have the advantage in that area.

Sorry for the downer (pun intended)

Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/13/2005 3:48 AM           

But why do you think it is "a matter of course" for women? There are millions of women who have never even had an orgasm AT ALL!  Yes, maybe that is because they dont know themselves very well or because their men dont really try with them, but the truth remains.

Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/13/2005 8:21 PM           

Reply to : IwishIwerehim [Anonymous]

I wish I were the young guy who has natural (no-effort) multiples. Who wouldn't? Even if you think your methods would improve on his experience, PanDragon, you are living in la-la land if you think his ability isn't an advantage. After all, women have multiples as a matter of course and that didn't stop the development of tantra techniques for them -- but the strong consensus is that they have the advantage in that area.Sorry for the downer (pun intended)

No need to apologize, your opinion is your own downer, not mine.

You see, it's all a matter of personal experience. I know the pleasure I'm capable of and what enables to me enjoy it. I'm also able to compare how I feel now with how I felt as a teenager, when multiple ejaculations without a refractory period were a normal part of my daily life.

At the ripe old age of 31, I'm no longer able to ejaculate the way I did as a teenager. And yet, my experience of pleasure and orgasm now far exceeds anything I ever felt back then. So to answer your question about who wouldn't like to be that young man - let me be the first person to step forward and say "ME!"

I have also long since shed that self-limiting belief that men are "cursed" with one orgasm, while women are "blessed" with many. No I'm not fooling myself, I'm simply acknowledging the reality that experience has taught me over the past 5 years - that I am fully capable of enjoying all the orgasms I want without effort or the urge to ejaculate.

I realize that for most men that sounds hard to believe, but the fact remains that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate physiological events, and all that is required to utilize that fact is an open mind and a bit of practice with an effective technique, like KSMO.

Now before you go pointing out that, yes, I am admitting that most men need to re-learn how they approach pleasure and arousal, and practice a specific way of expressing it in order to enjoy multiple orgasms, and that women don't seem to require a specific practice to do so, let's consider what "Anonymous" said below -

"There are millions of women who have never even had an orgasm AT ALL!  Yes, maybe that is because they dont know themselves very well or because their men dont really try with them, but the truth remains."

Well now, he's right isn't he? In fact, while huge numbers of men moan and complain about what "all women" are capable of in terms of orgasmic enjoyment, the truth is that any sexologist will tell you the MAJORITY of women never experience sexual satisfaction with a partner, and many can't even satisfy themselves.

Furthermore, the majority of women who do learn to become multi-orgasmic, do so after reading about the subject in books and articles, and learning techniques to help them learn how to relax, let go and enjoy themselves. That or an especially skilled partner helps them somewhere along the way. In either case, the number of women out there who are truly, "naturally" multi-orgasmic, that is to say, they teach themselves how to enjoy multiple orgasms without advice or the assistance of a partner, are actually quite rare.

So my question to you is, if men have to practice techniques to become multi-orgasmic and in many cases, women also have to practice and learn techniques even just to experience their first orgasm, who really has "the advantage?"

In many women's eyes, men have the advantage because they believe we are always guaranteed an orgasm, where as a woman must always work for one. Of course, this is also a myth, that men always experience a satisfying orgasm when they ejaculate; but it shows how deep the lack of understanding is between the sexes, even in the new millenium.

Now, I gotta say, I find your repeated use of the word "advantage" very telling. It suggests that you view pleasure and orgasm as some kind of contest, with both women and other men. That's a very common viewpoint. In fact, I used to feel the same way myself! It's also a viewpoint that tends to quickly fade away when men actually experience multiple orgasms for themselves, without any urge to ejaculate, and suddenly realize they are capable of truly satisfying themselves whether alone or with a partner. After all, when you realize you can give yourself all the pleasure you want, for as long as you want, any time you want, what's left to "compete" over?

Ultimately, "pleasure and satisfaction" are relative concepts, only measurable on an individual basis. "Did last night feel better or worse than the night before?" There is so no point in speaking in terms of "advantages," or numbers of orgasms, or contractions, or amounts of fluid, etc, etc, because when all is said and done, there is only desire and satisfaction.

So the only important questions are how much pleasure do you desire and how satisfied are you with the pleasure you feel? If you are capable of satisfying your greatest desires, there is nothing and no one left to compete with, and therefore no such thing as "advantage" or "disadvantage."

And as a final note, I think it's worth pointing out that while there is that one qualified scientific study of one young man demonstrating the ability to enjoy multiple ejaculations on command, there is no such study of middle-aged or elderly men doing the same. Which for me raises some interesting questions, such as how do we know this is a life-long ability? Does it increase or decrease with age?

In my years as a volunteer coach at the KSMO website, I have known men in their 70's and 80's to become multi-orgasmic for the first time in their lives within a few weeks of practice. And none of the many men I know there, myself included, have ever reported a decline in their orgasmic ability as they continue to grow older and practice the technique. In fact, it's pretty much universely reported by those who have mastered KSMO, that their orgasms keep getting better with age. Can that guy from the study say the same about his orgasms? Will our 19 year old friend here be able to say the same when he is 30? or 50? or 80?

So having said that, I stand by my original comments. I would rather be my 31 year-old self, with my years of experience in KSMO and other techniques, than an over-confident 19 year-old who believes he has nothing left to learn.

PanDragon

Platinum Member 

Date Posted: 09/13/2005 11:51 PM               

I'm sure it's obvious to anyone who has read the entire thread here, but for the record, the post above this one by "Anonymous" is mine.

"There is no such as thing as piano playing; I have tried it many times and nothing came of it."

- Paul Watzlawick, author of "The Language of Change"

Anonymous

Date Posted: 02/27/2006 1:59 AM           

I have to agree with the original poster. I am also naturally multi-orgasmic. And have been ever since I can remember. Out of curiosity I wondered if my problem was hormonal in some way or to help me discover why I am so different, and stumbled upon this forum.

All of my orgasms are accompanied by ejaculation until there simply isn't any left, in which case I can continue to orgasm without ejaculation until, in some cases, the amount of endorphines in my head give me the feeling of being drunk (including stumbling, etc), and often end in me passing out at the end of long sessions.

In my lifestyle (gay), this is actually a problem. I have not ever heard of or experienced anybody with the capability that I have, but it is very frustrating after having sex, when you are still capable of obtaining additional orgasms (along with the drive for them), and be rejected by your partner who has 'lost interest'.

Also, every orgasm is legitimate. I assure you.

Maybe we are all just very very rare, but if anybody knows a gay guy who is just like me... (Too bad I'm posting Anonymously) :p

chick
Anonymous

Date Posted: 03/18/2006 8:50 AM           

Do you do girls too?

REALMAN10

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/26/2005

Date Posted: 05/30/2006 10:52 AM           

I wish I could have multiples..  anyone know of a way t do this or even to make my self cum more
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 09:30:54 PM »

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   12#

Time spent: 0 hours

(Date Posted:09/20/2006 06:19:09)

Hahah, I love the psuedoscience and claims that are thrown around in the MMO community.  It really shows how little science has delved into human sexuality.  Pandragon, I like your views on this matter.  I mean obviously this stuff has merit.  People are obviously getting success and benefit from it.

As for the naturals, it sounds to me like they feel a bit threatened by other people learning to have them.  Reading about such things could make them feel less unique.......  I mean honestly.  I naturally had them for sure when I was younger, for a very fun  initial year.  Unfortunately I ended up training myself out of it for a time.  Thankfully I found these books and small communities, so as of recently i'm getting them again.

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   13#

(Date Posted:03/01/2007 00:43:41)

$%*'`[manta]%*'`@If you want to try a different approach to MMO, check out "The Maxwell Multiple Climax" DVD. If you ever thought MMO too complex and time-consuming, Maxwell teaches a step-by-step method to unlock the mysteries of Kama Sutra for the regular Joe. Definitely a different approach to teaching. Funny too.

91josephine   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   14#

Score:0

(Date Posted:04/08/2007 21:14:19)

Hi Manta,

My friend too talked about "The Maxwell Multiple Climax" DVD. Is it really worth it? Where can I buy this DVD?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Josephine

About The Female G-Spot

http://www.selfhelplab.com/orgasm.html

91josephine   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   15#

(Date Posted:04/09/2007 09:20:08)

yeah i agree with you. Many women don't experience orgasm for their whole life. But there are few tricks, i think if men learn these techniques so their partner can experience orgasm.

Josephine

get free tips-About Female G-Spot & Orgasm

http://www.selfhelplab.com/orgasm.html
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   16#

(Date Posted:04/14/2007 18:07:17)

$%*'`[lilly]%*'`@
Well said Pandragon,,

personally for me orgasm is all in the brain, and multiple ejaculations, well any mammal can do that, but isi t the same as a  real mindblowing orgasm??

later

www.gifts4himandher.co.uk

For each and everyone!

Reply to : PanDragon

Anonymous, I don't expect you'll actually stick around to discuss your post, but in case you do, I have a couple questions: First, do you really believe you are one ofonly three men onthe entire planetcapable of multiple ejaculations without a refractory period?Second, given that you are only 19 years old, andapparently have no direct experience with, or even a basicacademic understanding of these "methods" we discuss here, what qualifies you to give any of us"advice"?Let me get this straight, you decided that because you ejaculate a certain way, you're qualified to dictate how all men should feel pleasure?Or to tell us all what is and is not an orgasm? See,what really gets me is, youcould

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   17#

(Date Posted:04/18/2007 05:24:25)

$%*'`[noname]%*'`@

I just wanted to share my experience. It may be useful for somebody.

Last week I read an article on multiple orgasms and seeing that the article was very optimistic about the outcome, I decided to try it. I have read from other people that the techniques described there was kind of hard and requires a lot of time to do. But I tried it anyways. That night is gone into my history book as the night when I had 10 full orgasms in 30 minutes or so. In the end I have lost my interest but I was still physically capable of having another orgasm and I could go on if I wanted to (although erection was kind of softer after 4th or 5th orgasm). The orgasms without the contractions didn't have any oscillations, ups and downs. They have become constant pleasure.

For those who wonder how I did it: Actually I didn't use the techniques described in the web pages. I just wanted not to have the contractions and I didn't. I don't know if I am using a muscle or something but it is happening. I didn't know I was capable of this before. The orgasms are -definitely- not worse than the ejaculatory orgasms. Although different people may experience different things, who knows...

I would like to also comment that for the standard (ejaculatory) orgasms, I happen to have a very short refractory period after the first orgasm. It is so short that %50 of the time, I have no downtime or softness. This also depends on the stimulation and excitement though. After oral-sex it is like %99. Maybe my hormones are above certain levels, but not high enough to make me "perfectly multi-orgasmic" like other guys claims to be.

As my final words, I would like to encourage people to try multiple orgasms. They may or may not be able to do it. They may or may not enjoy it. But if you do, I can assure that it is worth it!

Pejoe   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   18#

(Date Posted:08/13/2007 12:25:27)

Hi,

I am new to this whole topic, although i had now one week of PC Training.. and i ordered Maxwells DVD .. lets see ..

I just read the first 4 postings in this thread and my impression is that this guy who naturally can come as often as he wants fears to loose his advantage over other guys.

And for my oppinion, to ejaculate everytime you come, but not have any loss of lust, indicates that there is something wrong in the this area of the brain that controls those processes..

But thats ok, it is a blessing for his sexuality.. maybe not for his strength of character..

regards, Peter

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   19#

(Date Posted:08/16/2007 16:04:41)

Pejoe,

I'm new here too (my first post). There doesn't seem to be much going on.  What's weird is I can't access most of the threads............for some reason only a couple are displayed under each category, even though it says there are more.

I've been working on PC squeeze techniques and am getting some results, but I'm interested in the Maxwell DVD since I read about it here.  Will you post in a few weeks and let me know what you think of it?

Thanks, Cinco

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   20#

(Date Posted:08/16/2007 16:13:31)

personally for me orgasm is all in the brain, and multiple ejaculations, well any mammal can do that, but isi t the same as a  real mindblowing orgasm??

Lilly, one of the issues for me about ejaculation is that often afterwards I feel low-energy and lose interest in physical intamacy for a little while.  So the idea of having an orgasm and NOT feeling that is pretty appealing.

I had one non-ejaculatory orgasm a few months ago and it was very sweet.  I felt a bubbling up of energy  from my perineum and into my belly then it spread through my whole body.  It felt like what I imagine a woman's orgasm feels like.....it  wasn't centered in my penis. Afterwards I felt great.  I want more!

Cinco

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   21#

(Date Posted:08/26/2007 04:36:00)

$%*'`[dwstan]%*'`@For anyone who doubts the existence of fully ejaculatory male multiples, let's go to the videotape:

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=dwstan

And no, I'm not taking any drugs or supplements. I've been able to come twice in a row for years, and just recently in one sesson had a third and a fourth. So far, six is the most I've had. That was in just under seven minutes and 30 seconds. I'm sure I could have gone for more, but I was just physically wiped out after six.

And no, I'm not a kid. I'm 40 years old. 
Pejoe   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   22#

(Date Posted:08/26/2007 16:53:04)

Reply to : Cinco

Pejoe,I'm new here too (my first post). There doesn't seem to be much going on. What's weird is I can't access most of the threads............for some reason only a couple are displayed under each category, even though it says there are more.I've been working on PC squeeze techniques and am getting some results, but I'm interested in the Maxwell DVD since I read about it here. Will you post in a few weeks and let me know what you think of it?Thanks, Cinco

Hi Cinco,

I can also only read the first few posts, no idea why..

If you want info from my side according success from maxwell method please write me an email, as i dont know if i ever will come back to this site again..

starvux@gmx.at

I received the DVD some days ago and cannot say very much yet, only that the video for me seems much  to clownish for this topic. didn?  like it, but if it keeps its promise i couldn? care less about that..

:-)

regards, Peter

Guest   Actions Blog this Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top 23#

RE:some valuable advice
(Date Posted:01/17/2008 09:04:39)

that first post was so incredibly hideous... why would you dissuade someone from trying to get better at something? and this whole argument about guys doing it naturally vs learning it... ridiculous. A genius  may get a perfect test score without much effort. So do you tell the average student to not even try because they dont naturally have a 185 IQ? NO. You equip them with the tools they need so that they can get the perfect score too. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: