~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
December 15, 2017, 08:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having some troubles. Please give your advice?  (Read 4027 times)
addieandjack

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2010, 07:08:53 PM »

So I've been practicing for a little while now and I've run into a bit of a road block.  I hear that one of the biggest problems when trying to achieve MMO is not knowing exactly when to squeeze your PC muscle.  I was under the impression you want to squeeze it just as you hit your point of no return, but is this wrong?

I can get myself to literally 1 stroke away from my PoNR, where I know if I stop, nothing will happen, but if I touch myself even slightly I will hit the PoNR.  I thought this was one of the key parts, but for some reason, every time I push myself to hit the PoNR and squeeze my PC muscle, all I get is a delayed ejaculation.  I'm able to hold it off for several seconds but it still comes.  I've tried deep breathing while doing this and also slightly squeezing near the base of my penis but nothing helps.

Am I doing something wrong?  Also, several times I've tried squeezing and been able to stop myself from ejaculating, but I never actually orgasmed, all that happened was a little bit of semen came out and I felt a lot of pressure around the area.

Any tips are appreciated!
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 07:43:31 PM »

I normally let the orgasm start and then just when I feel the orgasm will reach it's peak I squeeze. If I choose to have a 2nd the moment after it usually begins right at the peak.

It may just take more exercise for the pc muscles for you to hold it in. Instead of exercising with quick pulses of the pc muscle try holding it for a few moments and repeat.

I think I had a similar problem, it was like the orgasm lacked momentum to continue. I'd get past the PoNR and squeeze and the orgasm would begin to die as I squeezed giving me some sort of dry minigasm. I made the orgasm continue normally through very lightly stroking well squeezing the muscle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:47:35 PM by FalseReality » Logged
addieandjack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 08:08:31 PM »

I just wanted to post back to you and say THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I went about my routine today as I usually do but I decided to go much slower than usual.  Normally I go pretty fast and only go down to a very slow speed when I want to stop myself from ejaculating, this time however I used this slow speed until I got to the point I felt like ejaculating.  I once again would go until right as I hit the PONR and, its hard to explain exactly, but I didn't exactly clamp my PC muscle shut,  it was more as if I fought my body and whatever my body naturally did, I did the opposite.  So for example my PC muscle would start to spasm and whenever it tried to clamp I relaxed it and then I clamped it hard when I felt like I was ejaculating. 

This is the point normally when I would stop ALL stimulation and focus on nothing but breathing and holding my pc muscle, but today I instead stroked every so slightly and it literally felt as though I got to the PONR like I normally do, went backwards a step, but then instead of going backwards a few more steps like I normally do, I took a step back towards the PONR.  It's hard for me to describe and I'm not sure if this is how it feels for everyone but it was almost as though my body was like "orgasm, stop, orgasm stop, orgasm stop" so that I ended up with what felt like a normal orgasm but seemed to be built by a large portion of mini orgasms.  I was able to do this for almost a minute until I slowed for a little bit and then tried again.  The second time I wasn't able to hold it as well and I ejaculated.

All in all I really appreciate the tip and it helped me FAR more then I would have thought!
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »

Yeah I know going slow helps a lot too. If I'm going fast it is like I jump right through the PoNR before I notice it. If I slow down the body gives me clear signs as to when it starts, and there is more of an open window for the squeeze to take place. I also agree with you that it doesn't feel as simple as a muscle being tightened. It is like the whole pelvic area is letting loose somehow when you cum, yet when you go to do the pelvic squeeze it seems to pull it's self together again. Feels like your standing up as fast as you can after falling down. As I've gotten better at this I've managed to hold back even though the squeeze may have been a bit late. One time the sperm seemed to get stuck in my tubes, it seemed to have this congested feel until I urinated ;P.

I feel multiples are akin to riding the waves on a surf board, each orgasm literally feels like a wave that I am catching without trying to crash (EDIT: I read your other thread and realized you made the same comparison haha). I've yet to do it for a minute either though nice job (I'm new like you). Ever since paying so much attention to my orgasms I've never really had a bad one in quite awhile. Glad I could help Smiley.

They say pigs orgasm for 30 minutes, I hope that one day it'd be possible for me to beat that record haha.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:52:01 PM by FalseReality » Logged
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »

They say pigs orgasm for 30 minutes, I hope that one day it'd be possible for me to beat that record haha.
Try rolling around in mud, it might even help. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: