~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:50:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A brand new newbie with likely the same old questions.  (Read 3411 times)
allenjay

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »

Okay, here's me in a nutshell. 43 year old male, securely heterosexual, married for what seems like forever, and wondering if there's anything new orgasmically out there on the horizon.

I've been aware of anal stimulation since I was (honestly), like 4 years old. At an early age I took satisfaction in the pain/pleasure connection that came along with anything that went into my rear end. When I hit my teen years I resorted using my mom's douche nozzle and almost anything else I could come up with to stick in my fanny. I must make it very clear that I've never (outside of one lone occurrence) thought of having sex with another male although I'm fascinated with the shape of a penis. Whenever I've ever had to resort to making my own dildos (I came from a very conservative small town) I have always made them in the shape of a penis.

In my teen years I really had no idea what I was doing. Sometimes I would be horny and I'd masturbate. Other times I'd feel horny in a completely different way and I'd want to stick something in my rear. At these times there would be zero penile stimulation and I'd just feel the need to be submissive and hunger for the feeling of being filled. Years later, living in a big city where "sex shops" are available I purchased my first real toys. One night before the wife got home I was playing around with a dildo and wanted to link an orgasm with the anal stimulation I had experienced for years. At first I found it difficult to even sustain an erection while pleasuring myself anally, but I kept at it until it finally happened and was able to orgasm while simulating anal sex with myself with a nice fleshy dildo. But it's kind of left me wondering........

I'm not attracted to males. I don't fancy the idea of performing oral sex on a man. Is what I've been after all this time a prostate stimulated orgasm? Can I achieve with a small prostate massager what I've been looking for with a dildo that by all rights is designed to pleasure a woman with a vagina? I have purchased a Aneros Helix massager and tried to use it, but with limited results. My feeling is it doesn't even reach my prostate....... can some men's prostates be located higher in the rectum than others? I can't even begin to feel mine with my finger. I've had one prostate exam in my life and the doctor never let on that he found anything out of the ordinary.

Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »

Buy a strap-on for your wife, maybe she'll come to like it.

And since I smell some homophobia in your post, as long as you don't want a real dick up your ass, you can be safely heterosexual. In fact, many heterosexual couples include prostata stimulation in their sex play. Homosexuality is about being attracted to the same gender, not about sticking inanimate objects up your butt.

Have a nice day.
allenjay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 12:37:05 PM »

No homophobia........... just clarification.........   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: