~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 17, 2014, 06:36:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can orgasm through testicle stimulation only  (Read 6408 times)
rberk

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

I can orgasm through testicle stimulation only then remain hard and orgasm again through penetration, oral, or manual stimulation I find these two orgasms totally different has anyone else experienced this or taken it to new or different directions it is definitely multiple orgasms both are productive. Happy to hear from anyone on this!
dynamite

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »

It happened to me too. that's is why I was googling to check if it exists. I thought I was weird. The first time it happened it felt like a the first time I had an enjaculation when I was a kid. It is somthing completely new. completely different from the normal orgasm. It is still something very new to me as I did it only for 2 times and the more I do it the easier is to enjaculate in that way. Since I had it the first time I feel that tickly feeling in my balls really often and it's like calling me "do it again" it's really addictivice. my balls gets excited really easily. would be good to know what other people think about it.

I can orgasm through testicle stimulation only then remain hard and orgasm again through penetration, oral, or manual stimulation I find these two orgasms totally different has anyone else experienced this or taken it to new or different directions it is definitely multiple orgasms both are productive. Happy to hear from anyone on this!
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »

I wish my balls were that sensitive. Sad
pandaman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 12:23:27 AM »

huh never experienced this before, but I do get intense pleasure from scratching my scrotum, and it is also very addictive. Anyone else familiar with this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: