~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I doing it right?  (Read 16392 times)
bill_25z

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2011, 04:41:41 AM »

Hi guys,

I came across this method just few weeks ago, and it really stumbles the mind... finding this out is like finding a great secret no one ever thought impossible...

Any way, to my question -
I've been practicing MO for about 2 weeks as i was saying, but I'm not sure I'm doing it right -
usually I get 2 situations when I practice - the first, i arouse myself and get very close to the PONR (i can tell pretty good by now when i hit the PONR) -  some times i understand i am getting close to the PONR and stop masturbating taking a deep breath, clench my PC, fists and feet and feel as if the need to ejaculate relaxes - but i don't really feel like i orgasm.

After i do few of those who feel, not so satisfying i usually try hitting another one more close to the edge, so again i arouse myself very close to the PONR, this time thinking i wanna take another step... so i do a few more strokes and start feeling the involuntary squeezes, immediately I sqeeze my pc muscle, hold fists, clench feet, taking a deep breath, and all i think about is not cuming, some times after fighting the urge for 5-10 seconds i see i end up with some semen dripping (really small amount), yet again, this hardly feels like an orgasm

so - can any one tell me - am i doing it right? am i fighting the urge to come too hard? i should do something else when i think the PONR comes? etc

thanks for your input!
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 08:52:52 AM »

Regarding the first one, you are only getting close to the ponr, so it is obviously not an orgasm. For edging exercises, I'd advise you to repeatedly go as close to the ponr as you can. Then squeeze your pc muscle and take a few deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth, while keeping the rest of your body relaxed. After a few deep breaths your arousal should have gone down a bit and you can continue getting close to the ponr again. Just on a sidenote, I've found out that in my case, clenching the pc muscle and taking deep breaths for a while gets rid of an unwanted boner within 20-30 seconds. Quite useful sometimes.

Regarding the actual clench method, you first need to get comfortable with the ponr. As soon as you go over it you have to squeeze your pc muscle tightly (but keep the rest of your body relaxed, clenching your fists and feet isn't really necessary), wait while keeping it clenched and look for the results. Even though there are many online documents and books about this method, you still need to do a lot of trial and error. And lastly, pc clench orgasms aren't that pleasurable, in my opinion, as you keep all the pressure inside instead of releasing it.
bill_25z

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »

Thanks for the comment man.

I guess this is a manner of trail and error after all...

but about what you said about pc clench orgasm - it really isn't so enjoyable, but is there any other way becoming multi-orgasmic other than that? all in all, i see this is the main method of becoming multi-orgasmic (you eventually have to squeeze before you feel you ejaculate)
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 01:08:38 PM »

There are quite a few methods actually, the pc squeeze method just happens to be the most prominent one. Another one, quite similar in nature, is the pc relax method. For that one you need a lot of control over your pc muscle and you basically relax the muscle during orgasm. Thus, the involuntary contractions don't happen, the cum just oozes out without any force and you can usually have another few orgasms after that. The reason for that is probably that the release of chemicals in your brain which cause the refractory period is tied to the involuntary contractions (which are suppressed by either squeezing the muscle or relaxing it). According to my experience, the relaxing is only possible after a long session of edging and gradually gaining control over the muscle. If you go over the ponr right off the bat, chances are that you won't be able to prevent the contractions. Furthermore it isn't suitable for intercourse.

Refer to this document for a detailed overview of all the techniques. If the text isn't showing in your browser, download it as .pdf and you should be able to read it. Have fun.
bill_25z

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »

Thanks a lot man!
Havn't known those articles yet, and also I think i'm improving....

Although now i feel somtimes after i stop the ejaculation (and some cum oozing out) pretty annoying pain throughout the the urethal and even some around the pc muscle...
any idea if this should concern me? tryed massaging around, and the pain goes away after few houres...
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 03:13:24 AM »

I am not a health professional, but I think that pain is always a reason for some concern. Especially with a technique in which so much pressure is involved, like the pc squeeze method, as it could potentially cause nerve damage. I'd advice you to read through the document I gave you and look for other techniques that might suit you better. Very few people seem to have success with the pc squeeze method, and for those who have, it isn't really that mind-blowing either. There are techniques, however, that require much more time to learn and seem to be a lot more rewarding as well (KSMO, amygdala clicking, etc).
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 04:49:17 AM »

About the relaxing method, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I think it doesn't compare to a ejaculatory orgasm either. It's still an orgasm and it's still very good, of course, but it's not that strong. The good point is that sometimes it lasts for some more time than usual. Yesterday I could have one that lasted something like 10 seconds and it came in waves (it was coming and going away a few times), very different and pleasurable feeling.

I'm not sure of what I'm saying because I don't know many men who can have mmo (actually, only who shows up in this forum), but I haven't seen anyone confirming that the feeling is as good as an usual orgasm.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 05:49:04 PM »

It's different. Mainly because we usually see orgasm and ejaculation as one and the same process, whereas they are actually two separate processes. A relaxed orgasm doesn't have the contractions, thus may feel less strong.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »

When you have them with the clenching method, do you feel'em as strong as a ejaculatory one? Are they different in any way (longer, in waves, etc)?
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 05:16:59 AM »

Depends on a lot of factors. How long it has been since I last masturbated, how long I am edging, Visual stimulation, etc. Because there are no contractions, I am usually able to better concentrate on the orgasm. There aren't really any waves in my case, though when I pull my foreskin back shortly after an orgasm, I will get a near-orgasmic feeling again. Also works during the edging. Apparently, there is a downside to genital mutilation. ^^
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »

Your right Cirvante. My depression over my circumcision is original what brought me here. My reasoning is if I can restore 90% with foreskin restoration and train myself to have multiple orgasms everything should be ok. I don't have difficulties reaching orgasm at my young age, however I believe I'm missing out on a lot of the subtle waves of pleasure well building up to orgasm that a foreskin brings. I've spent many days and nights upset over it, my body was perfect until at 18 I discovered what my penis was supposed to look like. And about how the horrifying anti masturbation doctors of the late 19th century brought circumcision to America.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:20:40 PM by FalseReality » Logged
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 10:29:40 AM »

Your right Cirvante. My depression over my circumcision is original what brought me here. My reasoning is if I can restore 90% with foreskin restoration and train myself to have multiple orgasms everything should be ok. I don't have difficulties reaching orgasm at my young age, however I believe I'm missing out on a lot of the subtle waves of pleasure well building up to orgasm that a foreskin brings. I've spent many days and nights upset over it, my body was perfect until at 18 I discovered what my penis was supposed to look like. And about how the horrifying anti masturbation doctors of the late 19th century brought circumcision to America.
I don't really understand why so many Americans would subject their children to circumcision for absolutely no apparent reason. Phimosis is a reason and even there I would advocate regular stretching exercises and circumcision only in extreme cases. Apart from your reasons, there is also the point that it is simply inconvenient, due to the fact that you always have to use lube for masturbating. Furthermore, there is the desensitizing effect of a constantly exposed glans.

I guess I am lucky that I was born in a European country.
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »

I don't really understand why so many Americans would subject their children to circumcision for absolutely no apparent reason. Phimosis is a reason and even there I would advocate regular stretching exercises and circumcision only in extreme cases. Apart from your reasons, there is also the point that it is simply inconvenient, due to the fact that you always have to use lube for masturbating. Furthermore, there is the desensitizing effect of a constantly exposed glans.

I guess I am lucky that I was born in a European country.

Yeah I've always wanted to ask my mother why she subjected me to it, as it blows my mind why you would think removing parts of the penis that have evolved for millions of years would be a good idea. I asked some female friends about it, both told me that it was very rare for guys to have foreskins around where I live. I assume that because the father is circumcised and he thinks everything is fine there should be no reason to not cut it off if the doctor recommends it, I mean doctors are gods right? Another thing is the circumcision rate in America is steadily declining. Ever since the rise of the internet it has gone down from like 80% to 30%. Pretty soon doctors will be saying "ops we fucked up, sorry" or just hope it slips the overly confident cut guys' minds.

I'm lucky in that I've never had to use lube, I've still got some slack that can be pulled over when flaccid completely. That and I've spent months restoring so my erections are not tight at all. My frenulum is visable, and 1 side of it still has some rich ridged mucosa tissue on it well the other side is a bit scarred (it is depressing witnessing such an uneven effect knowing it came as a result of circumcision).

Yes it's all about luck really, heck 2/3 of the world is poor, I always think about what if I had been born dirt poor. But instead I was born as a man who happened to be missing a vital part of his penis and happened to appreciate sexual pleasure on such a level where such a loss really bothered him. And I imagine that some poor guy who struggled all his life would trade a foreskin for the life I have now in a heart beat.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »

Try to see it like this. You could have been far worse off, like being born in Africa as a woman. They take genital mutilation to a whole new level. I'm not trying to play down the effects of your circumcision, just trying to put things into perspective.

And I am pretty sure that you won't make the same mistake with your own male children.
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »

Yes we where talking about female genital mutilation in philosophy class a week or so ago in college. My professor mentioned how Socrates believed that people didn't question why they did certain things in certain cultures enough. My teacher brought up female genital mutilation in Africa and how they believed they where helping their daughters by allowing them to not be sexual tempted (of course this is bs because these girls don't lose their sex drive nor the ability to have an orgasm). I wanted to scream out "but what about male genital mutilation right here, that is a top example of what Socrates was talking about!".

Is female genital mutilation worse? I don't know, the female erogenous zones are much more commonly known. The clit is well known to be the most sensitive area. But ask most inexperienced girls and they will tell you the head is the most sensitive part of the penis. That is bull crap, the glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the human body. Yes it is sensitive in the uncircumcised male but it contains more pain receptors than pleasure ones. The frenulum and it's delta region is the most sensitive region of a man's penis, which is often quite damaged by circumcision. Yet you prick a pin into a girl's clit here and your a monster, yeah not funny America.

If they touched a knife to my sons penis I'd see them in court. Heard of a guy at the restoration forums who's son was circumcised without his consent, his wife had signed the papers against his will. Watched a child get circumcised on youtube once. Ended up crying softly that night well trying to get to sleep, the baby did not sound human, the very cry of the child sounded painful to make. How does that effect your brain later in life?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:28:54 PM by FalseReality » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: