~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I doing it right?  (Read 16021 times)
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 10:35:19 AM »

I am not circumsized but I always wondered what would be the effects of having been. I always really thought that it would affect the sensibility of the head of the penis but never considered it could affect the rest of it. I loved this discussion (but I'm really sorry for FalseReality... but if it comforts you, I'll tell you that even with a normal foreskin in my penis I think I should be having more pleasure in sex - and that's how and why I got into this forum)

Sorry if I'm writting a lame english here, it's not my native language!)
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »

Yeah well not being covered is probably near to or over half of the sensitivity lost when circumcised. Think about keeping your tongue out of your mouth for 20 some years and I guess you wouldn't be able to taste as good. And yeah I've heard from a lot of guys. Some are like, "Yeah I got cut and now everything is great! I wish I had done this sooner". Others are like "Omg it isn't the same". I think it has a lot to do with your attitude. It is for this reason that I can see myself satisfied perfectly once I've restored my foreskin. I'm not thinking about the 5% I won't get back or whatever. I'm thinking about how I can appreciate a foreskin because I know what it is like to live without one. It would be an achievement and it would make me proud that I overcame something like that. That and it brought me into the world of multiple orgasms and strengthening orgasms.  When I do my KSMO sessions I can feel the sexual energy go through me and even though I can't reach orgasmic levels yet I can feel the potential.

I know some people just masturbate out of habit not really for pleasure. We've learned to take a step back and say "wait a minute, there is potential here".

I asked an uncut friend if he ever had crappy orgasms, and he said he does. We all do. No matter how sensitive your penis is if you can't bring your arousal level up high enough you won't enjoy it much.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:19:11 PM by FalseReality » Logged
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

I asked an uncut friend if he ever had crappy orgasms, and he said he does. We all do. No matter how sensitive your penis is if you can't bring your arousal level up high enough you won't enjoy it much.

Very true. Sometimes I even have crappy orgasms after edging for an hour, because I lose interest in the end and am just not into it anymore. How often you masturbate also influences your your arousal level and thus the quality of your orgasms. I've heard that during abstinence your testosterone level rises until it reaches its peak after about a week and then slowly declines over the course of a month.

I never really managed to go a week without masturbating, but I've found out that even not masturbating for a day or two in between has a significant impact on the quality of my orgasms.

FalseReality, I hope you can get your foreskin restored. Some may shrug it off, but I definitely wouldn't want to lose mine.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »

Well, at least you found a way to reach higher levels of pleasure. I think that's what we all are trying here.

I'm not sure about what I'm going to say here, but I believe that circumcised guys may have a tighter skin all over the penis (that wouldn't move so much along to something holding it when it's dry - once again, sorry for my english, I can't find a good way to explain what I'm thinking) and that this may be something good. Sometimes, when I'm more aroused I like to lube my penis and hold the skin in the base, so it won't move along with my other hand.

This is a different pleasure if you don't do it too fast, other pleasure than orgasm but you might reach orgasm if you're aroused enough. I wish I could hold the skin like that with something that is not my hand so I could have the same during penetration. I believe (but I may be wrong) that circumcized people have that naturally, in spite of the loss of sensibility.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 09:33:43 AM »

Besides, I haven't reach much success with MMO and the techniques discussed here yet. It's so frustrating. I used to think that I was getting something with the relaxing method, but I believe I have been confusing it with a near orgasm feeling (though I cum when I do that, but most of my orgasms are too weak compared to regular ejaculatory ones). I pretty much admire you guys who are sucessful with that. I found different pleasure trying it all, but still not what I was looking for...
FalseReality

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »

Cirvante, thanks, I've been working hard for many months. I know that I am growing because I have measured it.

Yeah I totally agree that orgasms feel better if you havn't had them for quite awhile. However I like to try more than once a day to see if I can find something out to increase pleasure.

Fred, I'm not exactly sure what your talking about. But I think there may be some diffrent types of pleasure in the circumcised penis. For example I used to like feeling of the pull beneath the head on the stroke down and the pull on the scrotom on the stroke up. Some guys like the no friction feel that is given when you add lube, and using lube on a foreskin wouldn't be the same as the skin would move along with the hand still in a sloppy fashion I'd imagine.

I am still having difficulties with the pelvic squeezes and such. Right now I'm working on relaxing like you said. It does give a weaker orgasm but the build is much longer. I'd hope that I could learn to relax through the ejaculation reflex, I'll have to continue experimenting.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: