~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 05:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: True Male Multiorgasmic Response ?  (Read 2729 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

Author                                                             

Aname

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/27/2004

Date Posted: 04/27/2004 1:56 PM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.multiorgasmic.com/

Hey,

I came along this confusing website.

What do you think, I read the website, but I feel they are missing the point, aren't they? They claim that true multiple orgasm has to be whit ejaculation, but I'm to new to all this to personally discredit what he is saying. So what do you guys think of this?

Ps. I'm new, nice to meet you!

Pss. If you have anything the share whit a well - I guess you would call me a noobie on multi-orgasmic experience - please do, anything you think I should know. Any recommended reading? 

Message edited by: Aname on 04/27/2004 11:58:32[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/27/2004 10:18 PM                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to : Aname

http://www.multiorgasmic.com/?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comHey,I came along this confusing website.Whatdo you think, I read the website, but I feelthey aremissing the point,arentthey? They claim thattrue multiple orgasm has to be whit ejaculation, but Imto new to allthis to personally discredit what he is saying. So what do you guys think of this?

Ps. I'm new, nice to meet you!

Pss. If you have anything the share whit a well - I guess you would call me a noobie on multi-orgasmic experience - please do, anything you think I should know. Any recommended reading?

Hey Aname! Welcome to the Forum.
I believe that if one wants to be multi-orgasmic from being not multi-orgasmic, it is by learning how to stave off ejaculation that he can be successful. As Romeo has stated, those who have authentic male multiple orgasms (they ejaculate but still not lose erection and sexual drive) are very very few, and it cannot be learned.

I recommend the 'My Success Story' thread from the Main Forum. Please take time to read every post as you may learn along the way. Peace.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: