~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 10:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Relax Technique  (Read 17939 times)
pandaman

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »

Hi everyone, I read elsewhere in this forum about a MMO technique involving relaxation of the PC muscle near the PONR. Is there a good source to find more information on this topic? I can't seem to find it. Or perhaps people have advice from experience. Most of what I've read are squeezing techniques and Mantak Chia's book. Read that a few years ago - but no success. Perhaps I was not determined enough.

I'm so glad I found this forum of support. Thank you for any feedback!
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »

The technique is fairly simple and requires good control over your pc muscle, for which regular training is necessary. Basically, when you go over the ponr you relax your pc muscle and thus prevent the involuntary contractions that lead to the refractory period. To execute it properly, I advice a long session of edging and repeatedly contracting your pc muscle prior to trying it, in order to get enough control over it to relax the muscle during climax. Have fun.
pandaman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 05:27:03 PM »

thanks for the reply, I tried this today. I believe I ended up squeezing just a little bit after the PONR and ended up ejaculating anyway - with no orgasm. I see what you mean about needing a lot of control. Will continue to practice. On a side note, do you think PC squeeze dry orgasms are easier to achieve first?
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 05:35:06 PM »

Definitely, I learned the relax technique after using the squeeze technique for quite some time. It takes a lot of control to keep a muscle from contracting involuntarily through intentional relaxation.
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 01:25:47 PM »

I too get ejaculation without orgasm if I am relaxed all the way through the ponr. Do I need to let it contract the way it normally does during stimulation and only relax at specific time?
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »

Well, normally when you go over the ponr you get involuntary contractions. You will have to relax the muscle in a way that these contractions won't happen.
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 07:25:53 PM »

So I only need to relax during contractions and not before, right? How do I learn how to do that?
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

That's the tricky part. You will have to figure it out for yourself. The more you exercise your pc muscle, the more control you will get over it. Combine that with long sessions of edging (to get familiar with the ponr) and repeatedly contracting the muscle (to get more control over it). It's very difficult to pull off after only masturbating for a short time.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 08:30:14 AM »

I can't manage success everytime I use the relaxing method, but helped me a lot having a normal (and slow) masturbation (not stopping stimulation, not worrying about ejaculation) and keeping muscles relaxed as much as I could. It made PONR much clearer to me than edging exercises.

I also found out that keeping muscles relaxed makes me have much more pleasure orgasms (dry or not): I believe that it makes less pressure over prostate and makes things more gradual. I have more success with relaxing tecqniques if I'm not too excited (if I have been masturbating frequently), probably because there's less energy to be released.

Usually it's impossible to avoid all contractions, requires too much effort and concentration.

I never had any success with squeezing techniques either, but I'm still trying.
Mangekyu Sharingan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 05:47:29 AM »

What is this relax technique? I have only heard of squeezing PC mussels(pulling them up ). Does relaxation means pushing them outwards or downwards?
ACHill

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 07:43:16 AM »

For me the relax technique is breathing deeply and focusing my physical and mental attention on other areas of my body and avoiding active stimulation of the penis. This is what can keep me on the edge - but prevent me from actually ejaculating.

Relaxing also involves letting up on the squeeze of the PC muscle - and then squeezing again - with your focus on feeling the pleasure of it all. You do have to keep experimenting and getting to know your body and trying new touches and sensations.
melljnig

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 03:14:17 PM »

PC relaxation is done in the opposite means of the squeeze: if the squeeze is using your PC muscle to cut off your flow of urine (as we are all first taught to find it) the relaxation is actually using your muscle to try to push urine out. Try to pee and push the piss out as hard as you can, this is the relaxation of the muscle. Then try to incorporate it into your M sessions in the same way you used the squeeze technique, it can help you last for a long time. I dont get multiples from the relax method, but get to the point where I can go for a long time with no need to come at all.
love

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »

It's kind of like relaxing before urinating, when there's lots of pressure, you squeeze hard with your PC muscles to hold the pee in, then when you relax, it takes a moment before the pressure gets released.

It's best to avoid lots of pressure in the first place.  I squeeze my pc muscles gently (hard if I'm about to explode) . . . when I relax, it takes a moment before the dry orgasm comes.

Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson ($5 ebook, $15 paperback from Amazon) does a better job telling how it feels to work the PC muscles for dry orgasms. Most books tell u what to do, but Love Satisfies describes how it feels pressure/release using intriguing comparisons and clever drawings. The book has about 100 custom illustrations showing what to do and how it feels. It's a simple book too read with a picture on every page. Trust me. You'll be glad you got it. I'm glad I did!
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 02:18:52 PM »

When I use the pc relax technique, I just relax the muscle while going over the PONR, get no contractions and the cum just oozes out without any force behind it. Orgasmic feelings can be pretty intense though. This requires a lot of edging and squeezing your pc muscle for longer intervals during masturbation in order to get the control that is necessary to prevent the involuntary contractions (by intentionally relaxing).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: