~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 11:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: transmutation/transportation of semen in the body  (Read 12590 times)
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »

hi, first post here Grin, i have a question.

i have experienced mmo's before after a little practice of riding the wave with physical masturbation. However, i have also experienced mmo's through breathing and meditation. what i am curious about is how can your sex energy/semen, pass from the prostate and up into the body? i know of transmutation and have experienced some most amazing things when cultivating sex energy up and through the body rather than out, but i would like to know does anyone know how it does this? how are we able to bring the energy through the body?

many thanks
Este
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »

Your sex energy may travel through your body, but your semen most definitely can't. Well, except if you swallow it. ^^
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 04:35:48 AM »

actually it is possible i have done it before but not with consistency. apparently you can cycle it up to your brain and back down your body although i have not gotten that far...yet. btw im not some new age loony, i am just a person who has practiced a little and have had some interesting experiences doing it. its all about cultivation and body awareness imho=)
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »

And how do you transport your semen into your brain? Through your bloodstream? Roll Eyes
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »

i dont know thats why i asked my initial question, i take it you do not know either? Huh perhaps someone can enlighten us both Smiley

i do know that it is possible, many sexual/spiritual practices mention it including tantric and taoist exponents. i am neither, but i have managed to achieve what they mention in their texts but wondered how it was physically possible.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 11:23:08 AM »

As I said, whereas it may be possible for sexual energy to travel through the body, it is physically impossible for semen to do so. Except if you swallow it, in which case it would travel through your digestive tract.
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »

what exactly do you mean when you say sexual energy?

this is an exerpt from a taoist text

'If he controls his thought and his breath, the semen will become transmuted and will ascend the spinal column until it reaches the secret center in his brain (the pituitary gland). This is known as the Return to Origin'.

i would like to use a metaphor to perhaps clear up what i mean.

when rain turns to mist it is still the same substance is it not? although they are of different density they are still water.  the same can be said of the transmutation of semen.
actual semen CAN be moved through the body. it is NOT physically impossible i have done it my friend. remember, man once thought the world was flat.
many sexual alchemists have done it, although all one needs to do is a some bodywork, concentration and practice-you do not need to buy into the whole spirituality thing-having said that, i have experienced some extremely blissful and ecstatic states because of this.

i bid you good day sir Grin
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »

Sexual energy can be anything from simple arousal to orgasmic feelings. To my understanding, some tantra methods are based on drawing sexual energy up through your spine into your brain/heart. I assume, that in the excerpt you quoted 'transmuted semen' is just a metaphor for said energy. You can't make semen travel through your body into your brain, even if you turned it into mist prior to your attempt. Roll Eyes And until someone can prove that the semen is actually turning into sexual energy (meaning a build-up of energy accompanied by a loss of semen), the semen will stay where it's supposed to be: in your seminal vesicles or in your prostate, ready to discharge.

Good day to you, too. Tongue
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 01:34:34 AM »

im telling you its possible because i have experienced it first hand. on the other hand, i dont expect you to believe me and although you think i am misguided in my understanding of the term 'sexual energy', if you delve a little deeper into sexual alchemy texts, you will find out things of this nature are not impossible. i did not delve into such terms until AFTER i was able to do it, so my experience of transmutation of semen through the body was not due to just believing or imagining, i have done it.  Smiley
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »

Hey, I wouldn't like my brain full of semen!
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

Hey, I wouldn't like my brain full of semen!

@esteban And how can you be sure that it is in fact semen that you are moving through your body? Can you shoot it out of your tear ducts?
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 02:28:46 PM »

tear ducts? not quite but close Grin.

actually this sort of work can affect your mind if youre not used to it. so having a head full of fuck is a very real possibility if you do it too often too soon into your practice. the feelings i have had in my brain were electrical/tingling(these are the feelings the taoists and other sexual alchemists report as being your semen directly in your brain) weird weird shit my friends. if i had the time and the energy to practice i would definitely work to cultivating this as a daily ritual. time dictates otherwise atm...

i was quite overwhelmed when i first experienced it, it is very powerful. the only thing is it takes quite a bit of work to achieve, although very doable nontheless.

i bet you jackie chan can do it...thats probably how hes like 200 years old and still leaping over 20 ft high walls and jumping off buildings lol
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »

Clearly, there is no use in arguing with you, so I'll play along. Yes, you have discovered and opened a secret duct, which leads from your seminal vesicles through your spine right into your brain, and allows you to ejaculate into your frontal lobes. Congratulations. The more semen you can collect in your brain, the closer you will get to immortality. Jackie Chan is the living proof for that.

Great, now my head is full of fuck ...
estebansgoldencondor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 01:21:28 AM »

WINNING!
vivere23

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »

Do not exercise those techniques from taoist scripts without a really master, it could be detrimental, especially if you are reading a translated version rather than original script. the question you asked clearly show that you have misunderstood the terms ...  Its appropriate to say it is sexual energy rather than semen, its totally of different nature.

Sexual energy could be both beneficial and detrimental, according to taoist theory, when energy is released from below, like most people through sex, ejaculation,  it accelerates the aging process and we all die that way...when it is preserved and exalted through energy channels, it's beneficial for spiritual advancement, and a prolonged life...taoist trying to reach the state of immortality through certain practices ... i don't think it is still applicable for todays people...it is better to let it come naturally.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:12:27 PM by vivere23 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: