~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
December 15, 2017, 08:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Success!  (Read 6526 times)
Fred

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »

I can finally say I have had success with the squeezing method. It took me 4 or 5 months and the funny thing is that, when you achieve it, you just ask yourself why did you think it was so hard to do before.

The final hint I needed was taken from here in a message where Falsereality said he keps stroking his penis when after have already clenched the muscles so he could find a peak of his orgasm. All my trouble was about defining the PONR: until then, I believed the peak of the orgasm was the time to clench the muscles.

After you get it, you still have to try a few times. The very first ones weren't really good, very weak ones... I think that the brain may need to get used to it. Yesterday I had a really awesome orgasm, with a some reflexes in waves after the orgasm was suposebly gone (a feeling I got a few times with relaxing methods and which my girlfriend seems to have more commonly) and was able to go to a 3rd orgasm (it was already the second one). I guess we should practice some kind of navigation through PONR to find higher standards of pleasure. I still didn't try to bring it all to real sex, I want to be sure I dominated the technique before.
pandaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »

Congrats! could you describe in detail your experience/technique?
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »

I don't know if there is much to be described about it. The key really is to recognize the time you should stop stimulation and keep your muscles clenched. I think I can have more pleasure if I stop stroking but keep holding my penis during orgasm, probably that is the reason why orgasm lasts longer sometimes (not always). Maybe some guys do know the right time and have enough strength to avoid ejaculation, but can't do it just due to the fact that we are too used to keep going until an end and maybe the dry orgasm feels not so good sometimes because it leave us with this feeling that we didn't reach that end, since it fades more gradually. You have to get used to this idea that the feeling is the same, but the conclusion isn't, it feels like you are fighting against your orgasm.

Following orgasms may come just as you restart stimulating yourself or may take a while. Somehow you can feel when it will take too long until another orgasm and that can be the time when you decide to stop the session. I'm still practicing it all, I feel like there may be more to be discovered about how I can administrate and feel the dry orgasm.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »

Congratulations. And good point regarding the difference in feeling. A normal ejaculatory orgasm is like a conclusion of a masturbation session, a final release, the thing you were aiming for the whole time. With a dry orgasm you don't get that feeling of release and you can keep going on and on. I can rarely bring myself to end such a session before losing the ability to go on (which can be quite some time), and at that point I feel kind of dissatisfied. That's one reason why I prefer the relaxed orgasms.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 10:16:46 AM »

Cirvante, I'd like to ask you something: when you keep just having many dry orgasms, do you feel, at any point, that you are too far from the next and that it would take you too much effort to get it (and you just give up, probably after 2 or 3 orgasms)?
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 11:24:57 AM »

No, it's rather that I get the feeling that I have to reach the next orgasm as fast as possible or I won't make it. That always prevents me from really building up the next one, which makes them less and less pleasurable. It's probably psychological.

But yeah, sometimes you just realize that you can't reach another one, regardless of how much you strain yourself. The problem with dry orgasms is that it always leaves you craving for more, as opposed to a normal ejaculatory orgasm.
Fred

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 12:37:31 PM »

For me it's like after a few orgasms I know I can reach another orgasm, but a big part of my arousal is lost and building another orgasm may take too long. Since we are too used to the feeling of an end, it's kinda frustrating to feel that. I guess the best formula is to have a few dry orgasms and try to end session with an ejaculatory one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: