~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 22, 2017, 05:38:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best technique  (Read 3397 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:33:36 PM »

Author                                                             

FloppyOne

Bronze Member 

Reg : 04/26/2004

Date Posted: 04/28/2004 11:59 AM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I wanna know, what is now the best way to become multi-orgasmic and can somebody explain that technique in a simple way ?

Cause you read a lot of multi-orgasmic stuff on the internet, but it is all so vague with only stories of people who succeed in it.

I a working on the PC-muscle technique myself, which is very simple, but I don't know if this is the best technique and that there are other and better ones to use. Cause with this technique you have to put a lot of work in it by training that PC-muscle.

So now I was wondering I somebody knows a very effective technique who can explain it to me how I can use it ?

Thanks

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 04/28/2004 1:39 PM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi FloppyOne,

You have the choice between:

1) Tantra

2) Glans stimulation. Check Darkwhite's and FumingPole's posts

3) Key sound method (www.multiples.com)

4) PC squeezing method (Barbara Keesling and others)

5) Anal breathing method (www.actionlove.com)

6) Amygdala clicking method?

7) Anti-prolactine drugs

There're posts on the main forum about all these methods.

Anonymous

Date Posted: 04/28/2004 2:42 PM           

But which one of these techniques is the most easy one to learn and do ? And the most effective ?

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/29/2004 1:53 AM                       

Reply to : Anonymous

Butwhich oneof these techniques is the most easy one to learn and do ? And the most effective ?

Hello there. It really depends on you dude. It depends on how your body will react to the learning processes of the technique. If you read on 'My Success Story' thread on the Main Forum, a few guys are learning, but BB in particular learned it in less than a week. I suggest you explore your body and have more patience. Anyway, it pays off to learn even just one technique. Peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: