~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 07:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having some issues, need help  (Read 2126 times)
Alverd

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:59:06 PM »

I've been trying to practice MMO for some months on and off now, but I always have the same problems and would like some assistance.

I am using the PC hold technique. When I manage to gain some self control and hold my PC muscle tight during climax, I always have to hold it for a very long time before I can start masturbating again. This makes me feel less aroused and less like I am having multiple orgasms and more like I'm just having dry orgasms. If I stimulate too quickly after climax I begin to ejaculate.

Another related problem is the ejaculation problem - if I make one small mistake I ejaculate and achieve a bad orgasm as well as a failed dry orgasm! Does it get easier?

And finally, when I do manage to have a full dry orgasm, it just doesn't feel as good as a normal orgasm with ejaculation. I have read that those who have MMO say it feels as good or even better than a normal orgasm, so why does it suck so much for me?

I am trying to do this because I became so jealous that some girls can lay back and let their partners give them multiple orgasms without any work from the girl. I'd like a bit of word from those who know what they're doing on my problems;

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: