~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 05:42:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changes in daily cicle of arousal  (Read 2550 times)
Fred

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »

Hi guys,

this is a copy of a reply message I sent to Mitizaro in private. He sent me a message asking about how MMO affected my arousal and motivation for sex. I think it would be a good public discussion for those who managed MMO.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mitizaro

I think that, in general, my libido got a little bit lower. Probably because, now, when I masturbate (usually I don't do it in sex with a partner), I can have more orgasms. When I go for the second orgasm I'm not as aroused as I was for the first one and usually I don't have more than 4 orgasms. The orgasms with the clenching muscles techniques have also not been as good as I want them to be. Very weak sometimes.

But I'm not sure it has something to do with stopping ejaculation or not. I don't know if you got it or not, but I can tell you that you change your perception over orgasm when you get successful with the technique. Regular ejaculatory orgasms comes along with lots of body contractions and a espontaneous different kind of breathing and it's all part of the good sensation about the orgasm. When you hold ejaculation you feel the orgasm alone (that "tickling" sensation). It's good because I know I can feel it a second time, but maybe I think it's a weak feeling because it's isolated. Also it is pretty odd to deal with the feeling of no conclusion due to the lack od refratory period.

I have been trying to masturbate less frequently (I was used to do it every day and many times, even with regular ejaculation) in order to feel more aroused (and possibily get better orgasms) when I do it. The fact is that I should be doing some more experiences with this, like trying not to ejaculate for longer periods (I usually have a few orgasms and then I go for a final ejaculatory orgasm), but I'm actually so into trying de use of aneros (which I didn't have any success yet) that I have put it all aside. I'm also considering trying to hold ejaculation with my partner to see how it goes.

Hope it helped (and hope you can understand my poor english)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: