~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 11:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What my MMO feels like - Am I there?  (Read 2904 times)
ACHill

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »

I'm thinking the secret to MMO is to be very comfortable with touching/experiencing your anus & prostate.

Once my penis is aroused, if I focus attention & touch my anal area, I experience immense pleasure that causes me to shake all over. In fact, since I'm usually on my back, if I raise my legs slightly or higher - my legs and feet shake with the pleasure.

If I play with my penis some more - carefully so I don't come - the pleasure is immense. I use deep breathing & PC contractions to keep from cumming.

I find just stimulating with my finger - just above my asshole - I experience great pleasure that can go on and on. Perhaps I'm externally massaging my prostate.

I can briefly relax and let my erection subside a bit - start all over again - and have waves of pleasure again and again - usually staying fully erect.

For even longer and more intense pleasure, if I place a dildo just at the opening of my anus and bear down on it (squeeze my PC), the pleasure is intense. I can even insert it totally & bear down for even more pleasure.

I can delay ejaculation for an hour or more - or not ejaculate at all. But if I do ejaculate when I've had enough pleasure - the orgasm is very intense and seems to be in multiple waves - even after I've stopped ejaculating.

Does this sound like anything anyone else has experienced? Am I there?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: