~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 10:45:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience  (Read 3820 times)
Kennie

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2011, 04:10:45 AM »

I am male and in my 60's.  I masturbate 2 to 3 times a day.  Until I read posts on this site and similar sites, I always thought that an orgasm and ejaculation were the same thing and went together.  After reading the posts I decided to try a multiple orgasm session, but when I did I masturbated for too long and went past the point of no return, had an orgasm and ejaculated. 

I tried again the next day and on my first orgasm stopped masturbating straight away and tightened my pc muscle.  I held it for about 20 seconds.  I was still sexually excited and started to masturbate again and it felt as good as it did when I first started this masturbation session.  I noticed after a few minutes that my cock was slightly damp and it was obvious that some sperm had leaked out.  Not a lot, just enough to make it damp. 

I kept masturbating and after about 10 minutes I could feel an orgasm coming on.  I stopped masturbating and tightened my pc muscle as tight as I could.  I stopped for about 30 seconds and started to masturbate again.  After about another 10 minutes I could feel an orgasm coming on so I let it happen and I continued masturbating and ejaculated.  I found the session reasonably draining and I did not masturbate at any other time during the day.

The next day I decided to try and practise multiple orgasms and I reached an orgasm within about 15 minutes and used the pc tightening method and stopped masturbating directly I felt the orgasm coming on.  I continued to masturbate about 30 seconds after the orgasm and I was still sexually excited and my erection was still good.  There was no leakage of sperm. I masturbated for about 10 minutes and when I felt an orgasm coming on I stopped masturbating and tightened the pc muscle as before.  After a minute or so I continued masturbating. Again, my erection was still there and I did not leak any sperm.  I continued masturbating for about 10 minutes when I felt another orgasm but this time I wanted to ejaculate and I did.

I have had many sessions like this and can have two orgasms without ejaculating but I always want to ejaculate on the third orgasm.  I am not sure I would be able to go to three, or four dry orgasms and ejaculate on the last one.  The other thing I have noticed is that the dry orgasms are not as intense as the one that you have on ejaculation.  I did read somewhere to expect this.  Maybe younger people than me would experience stronger orgasms.  Anyway, I find that I can have multiple orgasms easier than when I first started and I think it's a question of conditioning the brain not to expect ejaculation after an orgasm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: