~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:35:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool Draw Technique  (Read 6798 times)
shoebox

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »

I was wondering if anybody is familiar with the cool draw technique?  I am learning it through the book from Mantak Chia.  I understand you are suppose to send the energy from your testicles to your brain and then down your stomach. 

My question is do you circle the energy in your brain and then when you are finished bring the energy down to your stomach OR do constantly bring the energy from your testicles to your brain then to your stomach repeating the process??
shoebox

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »

If anybody has read Mantak Chia please let me know your experience
OldRocker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »

According to the book, once you can draw the energy into your head you "Do this for five to ten minutes or until you become aware of a light or tingling feeling in your head. With your mind, try to circle the energy in your head."

So you do actually want to keep the energy in your head for a while before "...allowing the energy to flow down the front of your body to your navel."

I found that it took a number of practices before I noticed any significant energy movement but I now combine this with the "KSMO" protocol with terrific intense results. Throw in a little amygdala tickle and it ramps the practice up even more.

Best of luck. Regards!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:05:25 PM by OldRocker » Logged
tumo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »

I think the cool draw technique is a great way to practice spreading the energy when offline and not being able to practice erect.  You can also, per Michael Winn, practice by circulating the draw up the back to the mingmen through the center of the tan tien to the front and down back to the perinium and back to the mingmen.   Then when you really have that, then work on going up the back.  Same thing at the middle dan tien, then the head and down. You can also practice "storing" in the marrow of the large bones in the legs. 
Bill
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 02:31:03 PM »

I wonder what the energy really  is in this context. Certainly it is not energy in the physics sense, a real measuarable quantity that can do useful work. I am practicing the suggestions in Keepitup's book about just thinking about where you  want your excess 'energy' to go, whatever it is. By thought alone I am starting to  make my feet or hands throb and seem to reduce excess sexual 'energy' in my penis before it explodes. I think that way is a lot better than any hard PC clamping which ruins the pleasure. Of course if you catch it early enough a light PC clamp stops things from getting out of control and that is useful as a backup to thought alone. I was able to go almost an hour yesterday with my STU (Stimulus Training Unit by Fleshlight) and a shorter twenty minutes plus this morning with a much harder morning erection and more vigorous thrusting both without ejaculating which is good progress for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: