~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 23, 2014, 12:07:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Experience of Dry Multiple Male Orgasms  (Read 6674 times)
linghaman

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:45:18 PM »

Sixteen years ago I began to walk a path of sexual discovery.  It began with a workshop on female sexual response.  The workshop made me a better lover and more understanding of my lady's sexual mindset.  It also opened my eyes to my own attitudes and abilities in the realm of sexual skills and sexual performance.  I read many books on sex and attended several additional workshops.  I got into tantra, zen and meditation.  I refined my technique with my lady and solo.  I started experimenting with MMO but had minimal success.  After a few years I discovered Aneros.  With 6 months of effort I became successful.  With success came the rewiring transformation.  One year into using Aneros I tried having a session with nothing in me.  Having read about male sexual anatomy and the responsiveness of frenulula to pressure as opposed to friction, I learned to use a pressure point on my frenulum to trigger an MMO.  The resulting MMO was instantaneous.  That was the begining.  

That was 3 years ago.  Since then I have learned to induce dry MMO's by will and mild contractions.  I still use Aneros occassionally but my best sessions are with nothing in me.

My nipples have become ultrasensitive  and contribute to deep and intense MMO's.   I have begun to use some of the tantric lessons and meditation that I learned many years ago.  My sessions are now 1-2 hours long and are very intense.  The practice of MMO and being rewired have transformed me.  I am an extremely sensual man now and my sexual response has been rejuvenated.  I perform as I did 20 years ago, maybe even better.  I am a passionate man and my lady is the beneficiary of my rewired sexual response.  I began a chronicle of my sex life on a Blog called Linghamans Log.

I am a new member here and I look forward to sharing my experience and hearing more of others experiences.  It is great that there is a forum like this that offers the opportunity for us all to participate.

I am looking forward to being a member here and hearing from all of you.

Linghaman

ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:07:20 PM »

I can dry orgasm using kegels, although I'm not really sure if I do it right as I lose the drive after first orgasm. Also a few times I was able to achieve a prolonged orgasmic state without ejaculatory contractions at all using relaxation, but those happened rather accidentally, so I still have a lot to master.

What is your way of MMO other than frenulum pressure and Aneros? After all those years of discoveries, can you recommend something to speed up learning?
linghaman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:37:29 PM »

Just to better introduce myself and get a conversation going here is a link to my personal blog (it is not on a site) which chronicles my sex life.  The latest entry describes a recent MMO session I had.  I welcome comments back here on this thread.

Linghaman

http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 06:06:17 PM »

This guy is just promoting his site and using this forum to build links to his blog I am not sure why moderators let this go on.
linghaman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 02:28:58 PM »

Not promoting anything.  I am here to try and interact with other practitioners.  I happen to have a blog with 500 plus pages of my experiences that I would like to share with people.  I make no money off of my blog ... it is a personal chronicle relating to the topic of this site.

I have been absent for a while but I am back to stay now.  If the site has a problem with me mentioning my blog I am all too happy to refrain from talking about it here and will stop giving the address.

Linghaman
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:31:48 PM by linghaman » Logged
love

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »

Good luck to all! Just want to pass on info on a good book to learn male multiple ograsms. $15 paperback from amazon or $5 for the ebook. Love satisfies by Keepitup Johnson.
Garulf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 10:45:36 AM »

Can you say something more about that book?
I've found dozens of book on the subject and I'm aware of all the techniques, mental training, tips and tricks.
Does this book offer something new?
Thank you
love

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 12:45:20 PM »

Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson takes a very simple approach for having male multiple orgasms. Like childrens' books, there's an illustration on every other page. The illustrations relate the action to things I already know how to do. When we learn something new, we learn better if we can compare the new thing to something we already know how to do.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »

Now, that's some proper advertising. Keep it up, guys.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: