~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 06:15:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Multiples  (Read 7843 times)
bonkie

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2011, 05:47:03 AM »

Hey all, I'm 19 and new to the community; it's nice to be here and I'm looking forward to talking to some of you guys!

I do erotic self-exploration, look up destin gerek if you want to know what it is. In addition to ESE, I do kegels to strengthen my PC muscles. Its been about 2 weeks since I've been doing this..

I heard about how you can clench your pc muscles when you reach the PONR to reach orgasm without ejaculating.. I tried it a few time before and I always would end up ejaculating. Butt!!! Now, as of this week when I was coming earlier than I wanted to, I clenched my PC muscles and it prevented ejaculation! Man, that is pretty damn cool! LOL. =)

Soo, after that I wanted to play with it and learn about it through ESE. And I'm able to orgasm without ejaculating, it's not perfect.. I noticed stimulating it a little bit while clenching helps in keeping an aroused state when you hold in your ejaculation. I played around with it and orgasm-ed like 6 times in a ESE session.. At the very most a tiny drop of fluid stays at the tip. Sometimes it looks like a drop of pre-cum which is blank.. sometimes it looks white.

If I were to have sex, would I have to change condoms after I have an orgasm without ejaculating.. Sometimes there's nothing that comes out, sometimes a tiny drop.. but the condom should keep it at the tip right??

Man, this has been such an amazing experience.. Not too long ago I would of said that a man having multiple orgasms without ejaculating is full of crap. Male multiple orgasms are real! And if there are some guys wanting to learn this but feel like it's impossible, keep going for it!! It is worth it! The feeling is just so liberating. I still got a lot to discover about this, what a trip. =)
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:39:59 PM »

I know it's been a while since your post but I will respond anyways.

Problem is that most people that talk about multiple orgasms, talk about PC muscle method. And to be honest while it is true that this method is one way to have multiple orgasms it is not the only one, nor is it most efficient one, nor is it most pleasurable one.  Despite that, if you have problem completely blocking your ejaculation, that means ether you do not have strong enough muscles or you have poor control over them. Controlling your PCM in the beginning may feel like using your left hand to write if you never did that.

There is a simple way to solve the problem you are having, in addition to contracting your pc muscles, apply pressure at the base of your penis. You will need to figure out best spot yourself, this is basically external assistance to your PC effort and if done correctly will have same effect. I know plenty of people and  who never did any exercise and can stop and avoid ejaculation by applying pressure, I did this many times myself.
I do suggest you develop strong PCM, I honestly enjoy the moment I am controlling ejaculation by just PCM and overall - orgasms become so much more pleasurable.

On another note - I am happy you see that mmo is within reach to you and I must say that pc muscle is just the tip of the iceberg, reality is that male can have mmo in many many ways, even without stimulation and these experiences do not need to be centered around genitals.
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »

BoP, do you lose the drive after an orgasm with blocked ejaculation? Do you get a blue balls like feeling?
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »

BoP, do you lose the drive after an orgasm with blocked ejaculation? Do you get a blue balls like feeling?

I never had any discomfort in testicles after holding an orgasm via PC muscle method.

If you lost sex drive after PC technique it means you went too far on stimulation(in my experience), thing is that you need extreme control and very well developed muscles to have additional stimulation while doing PC technique.
I used to run in to this problem, when I practiced the technique, what helped me, was to step over PONR slowly and remove stimulation, if you do it this way ejaculation contractions are much weaker and easier to control. Once you get a grip on how it feels to completely suppress ejaculation so that you retain sex drive, you can add in more stimulation, during orgasm.

ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 07:31:08 AM »

I think I know what you mean, so I'm gonna try that too. Just FYI: I can completely stop the ejaculation, and I don't think it's retro, although it feels like a normal one with libido shutdown.
mover

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »

Forgive me for asking what may be a noob question, but what exactly is ESE?
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »

ESE = erotic self exploration

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: