~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 11:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple wet ejaculation orgasms  (Read 30151 times)
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »

Thanks BoP. Sounds like you are describing the same technique as me. How long have you been doing it?

Does anyone use it during sex or just jacking off? I'm gay and partners usually get so spun out when they see it happening as most guys think 1 cum and its all over. I also like to do it alone jacking in the shower as it helps to have plenty of lubrication at hand and something to was all the cum off.

I have used it for few years.

Works fine during sex, it must be slow buildup still and you must drop all stimulation for orgasm just as you normally would.
I am personally not a big fan of orgasms in showers - they have allot of fun stuff in store,  additional stimulation from water usually dulls the orgasm achieved in the way I described, that has been my experience.

multus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 02:39:55 AM »

Sometimes I hear "male multiple orgasm" wrongly confused with multiple non-orgasms that use "ejaculatory control". By definition, the only true male multiple orgasm are ejaculatory ("wet") orgasms!

I am with you OP, it is a great experience that I developed several years ago and haven't stopped since.
I notice some suggestions here, mine are quite similar (especially muscle control). Generally here are the things that work for me:
- focus intently on a stimulus. While the first time may require less effort, I find subsequent times require exerted focus on arousing stimulii (this can be anything, a thought, a scenario, image, sound, etc, sometimes something as simple as facial expression can be all I need to grasp onto to send me over the edge)
- tense the muscles, especially the calves and toes, to bring heightened stimulation and control. I find tensing the muscles in the body - especially curling the toes and flexing the calves and chest/biceps - heightens the stimulation. Likewise, it's also serves as a good way to control each subsequent orgasm: tense the muscles to move towards orgasm, or untense them to backoff.

I tend to go dry after about the third or fourth, but it's actually just-as if not more enjoyable from that point on. On average I might go 6-8, but with a lot of energy I have gone as much as 16-20 full orgasms per session, at which point I give up due to sheer exhaustion!
MonkeySpanker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »

This ability has changed my life. Since first experiencing multiple wet orgasms, it's become an obsession.

My technique uses a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator (slowed down even more from its low setting via a dimmer) to stimulate the underside of my shaft, right where foreskin would attach if I still had it lol. Also, I find that prostate stimulation is an essential part of maximizing the quantity, quality, and duration of my multiple orgasms. My fav prostate toys are the Aneros non-vibrating line and the NaughtyBoy vibrator by Rocks-Off. I do the same slow buildup & edging for at least 20-30 minutes, then I can step back and forth over the PONR 3-5 times, giving me 3-6 overall minutes of intense orgasmic waves. Each orgasm is as wet as my supply will allow, typically running 90% dry after the first couple of minutes. By the end I am numb and tingly.

I stumbled on this whole multi-orgasmic ability because edging has always been a fundamental part of my masturbation. Edging over the PONR had always enabled a kinky fetish I have for eating my own cum, avoiding that "thanks but no thanks" feeling most guys get after unloading. Until recently, I had no idea that I could edge back & forth multiple times, with multiple exquisite ejaculations. I'm an exhibitionist too, so two of my multiple orgasm videos are at my blog http://MonkeySpankerWanker.blogspot.com
DrewCaster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 01:28:16 AM »

It's great to hear about other people who experience something that I have been doing for years! My experience is similar to a few of you -- I regularly have 2-8 orgasms with ejaculation, nearly very time I have sex. I can achieve the same through masturbation, but I usually get bored after 2 and don't really care as much as during sex. I have never tried to see how many I could possibly have with one erection, but 8 is the most I typically have in one sex session, which would last for 90 minutes or so.

In terms of short bursts -- I recall having 3 orgasms in 7 minutes one time, and regularly have 2 within a few minutes. I have read a lot in the past about the male refractory period being at least 15 minutes, but this is obviously a physical barrier that can be broken. I definitely taught myself to have this ability over time, and in my own study of it, I have taught a few friends to do it as well. I will share the history of my experience:

I have spent much time over the years trying to achieve more pleasurable orgasms, so through this I have learned how to come very close to orgasm without crossing the edge, and my kegel muscles are well trained. I have never sat down and done "kegel exercises" or anything like that... It simply came naturally with practice masturbating and holding my orgasm back during sex. My first experience with multiple ejaculations was by accident with my first girlfriend at the age of 16. She was riding on top and I was quite turned on. I told her to slow down since I was coming close to orgasm, and she slowly sat down on me. I quickly said, "get off, get off!" and we both watched me ejaculate right after she got off. I was at first disappointed, but then I had a sensation that I could continue and possibly come again. I told her to continue riding me, and sure enough, in a few minutes I came again -- this time much harder and with much more pleasure. Over the years I have learned to hone this ability to the point where with my last girlfriend, I was never satisfied with only one orgasm -- I had to have at least two every time we had sex.

Similar to what some of you have said, my penis does get sensitive after every orgasm and ejaculation (mainly the tip), however, there are times when I can push past the sensitivity and continue stimulation. Nonetheless, I usually wait about 20-30 seconds after each ejaculation before I continue stimulation. I find myself flexing my kegel muscles once every 2-5 seconds or so during my "cool down" period. I find that this keeps my erection rock hard and helps maintain my want for more sex/orgasms. Also similar to what some have mentioned -- each orgasm gets more pleasurable up until around orgasm 4 or 5. I usually find that my 3rd or 4th orgasm is extremely pleasurable (and this is part of the reason why I became addicted to having at least 2 every time I had sex). My volume of semen does decrease substantially after the first 2 or 3 ejaculations, but this does not seem to have much effect on the pleasure of the orgasm.

I have found the process to be highly mental. I have read a lot of talk about different exercises to do, or breathing techniques, etc. In my opinion, the power of the mind is far beyond any physical technique. I have spent a lot of time thinking about how to explain what I do mentally to other people and it all boils down to one idea: stay horny. When I first developed the technique, I was having regular sex with a woman whom I was highly attracted to. This helped A LOT. I found that if I consciously focused on erotic thoughts (whether what I was seeing at the moment or some sort of crazy fantasy in my mind), I could continue to "be horny" (i.e. want more orgasms/ejaculations) after my first orgasm and ejaculation. I feel like before I taught myself this, I had been kind of trained to think that I will want to relax and lay back after the first orgasm. After realizing that the single end-all orgasm is a myth, I find myself almost always still "feeling horny" after the first orgasm/ejaculation. In terms of thoughts though -- think of whatever you find extremely erotic and continue thinking about it. I have always found it to be much easier to have multiple orgasms/ejaculations with women I am comfortable with, rather than a one night stand or something like that. Also, the more attracted I am to the woman, the easier it becomes. At this point in my life, however, I can have multiple orgasms/ejaculations with almost any girl -- even those I am not attracted to. This I attribute all to the power of the mind!

As for the few friends I taught -- I simply told them that it was possible and that they should try to stay as horny as possible after their first orgasm/ejaculation. I have had lots of people think I am bullshitting them, and often people do not believe me until they have their own 2nd orgasm/ejaculation. I have had friends tell me that they have achieved 2 orgasms/ejaculations with one erection during both masturbation and intercourse, by simply focusing on "staying horny." I have also had friends tell me that it is in fact much easier to achieve multiple orgasms/ejaculations with a partner whom they are extremely attracted to (usually physically).

I hope that my explanation may have helped some of you understand this phenomenon a little bit better. I'm very curious to hear from more people who have this experience -- please let me know what you have to say!!!
TantraFantasydotcom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 04:10:32 PM »

I am wondering why there is a need to ejaculate?  Holding onto your ejaculate assists men to become more sexually potent and vital.  This means you could make love to your partner many times a day being 100% fully erotically charged. 

As men age, it takes longer to recover after an ejaculatory orgasm and you won't get blue balls if you practice masturbation and moving basic male procreational energy away from the genitals.  Orgasmic energy is a potent revitalizer for men, that means if you practice non-ejaculatory full body orgasm and multiples, then you don't feel tired after sex.

In addition, pulling ones balls down or pressing on the perineum, to hold off ejaculation seems to take away from your male pleasure.  TantraFantasydotcom
satyrrical

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »

I've been able to have multiple wet orgasms ever since I can remember (45 now). It started with learning about masturbation as an early teen and thinking that it felt so good after that I'd just go again. And again. Never knowing that you're not supposed to be able to do that. As I moved on to sex with partners, I was able to reach more than a few orgasms, as someone already noted, that this was obviously more exciting than going solo. After each orgasm, I am more sensitive, but not painfully so, and in fact, it aids in being able to keep going because it does feel better. In the past, I thought perhaps in my younger days I had gone solo too often and was now less sensitive than others, and this was the reason I could keep going. While this may help in some sense, research into the subject seems to show that there should have been a refractory period of some sort, but there isn't. The refractory period is thought by some to be the result of the body producing the hormone prolactin after orgasm. The link below shows a study involving multiorgasmic males that would tend to bear this out:

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v14/n2/full/3900823a.html

The hormone thing scared me as my family medical history from both my parents is not great, so I went to see an urologist last week. He asked me if I was on anti-depressants as this increases serotonin level and males sometimes report increased sexual performance and pleasure while on certain types of these drugs. But I am not, just stuff for high blood pressure. So he ordered a blood panel for hormones. Received the results Tuesday, and it was all normal. Which is good, but it doesn't explain why I stay erect after orgasm and can have additional orgasms (average 8/hr). The urologist had no further ideas either.
love

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:23 PM »

Multiple dry orgasms are even better than multiple wet orgasms. I've had both. I used to have up to 3 wet ones. Now I have about 20 - 100 dry ones!  I'm over the top. Wow!
I learned everything from Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson
www.lovesatisfies.com
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: