~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy Orgasm?  (Read 6956 times)
melljnig

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »

Whattup guys,

I haven't been active on this site in a while because I had kind of moved away from mmo practices and have been meditating a lot. Recently have become re-interested and was wondering what you guys know about energy orgasms. The idea is that it is a manipulation of internal sexual energy and expanding it into full body orgasms. Supposedly instead of releasing sexual energy through ejaculation and out of the body, you turn the energy inward and up the spine where it dissipates throughout the whole body. I have found sources that describe this effect all over the internet and yet have no idea where to find instructions for the actual technique, so I came here. If anyone knows of any texts or guides to a supposed energy orgasm let a brutha know, thanks.

Peace and Love,
melljnig
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:17:59 PM »

General technique is to based around energy centers, Svadhistana chakra is sex related and harbors sexual energy, and Manipura is chakra is related to the immune system of the body. Most techniques "raise" sexual energy from Svadhistana to Manipura.
 Through experience I found that in any devour that deals with something nonphysical, techniques are useless, because it's only intent that has the result in the end. So my suggestion is just focus on the idea of converting your sexual energy in to what you think it should be and see where the process leads you. But if you want techniques to follow, just go to amazon I am sure you can find hundreds of them, each better than the other.
 End result of this practice is that you can convert sexual desire in to something else, so you will loose sexual desire without effort as if you had satisfying sex and gain physical energy in form of better immune response or overall tone of the body.

melljnig

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:05:18 PM »

Thanks a ton BoP! Recently during sex with my gf I have been practicing "raising" up the sexual energy from the lower center of my abdomen, where I can sense a sort of fiery energy, up and out of my heart chakra in the form of pleasurable love that I shower her in. It has led to hour and a half sex that is as close to multi-orgasmic / high levels of constant pleasure as I have been able to achieve in my daily life. I really like your statement that it really doesn't matter the technique because it all comes from the power of your mind.

Love and Peace
TantraFantasydotcom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 03:55:18 PM »

I agree and disagree.  Masturbation is the practice arena to train your male body to full-body orgasm.  Human bodies learn through repitition.  Masturbation combined with specific energy techniques will train your male body to power erotic energy through your body without the need to think about what is happening.   Aleena
melljnig

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:32:40 AM »

Could you possibly elaborate on these energy techniques? Thanks in advance!
BoP

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 10:38:11 PM »

I agree and disagree.  Masturbation is the practice arena to train your male body to full-body orgasm.  Human bodies learn through repitition.  Masturbation combined with specific energy techniques will train your male body to power erotic energy through your body without the need to think about what is happening.   Aleena

I mentioned this many times - "pleasure is in the mind", masturbation is one way to achieve orgasms but it can be done without it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: