~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 04:58:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie. Have I really been doing this MMO all along?  (Read 5264 times)
justmedave

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »

As we all are, I'm very interested in the concept of multiple orgasms - I've always felt a little left out after my wife has 4 or 5 orgasms when we have sex, and I finally get a 5 second orgasm when I see that she's satisfied.  So......

I'm 50 and have been married forever.   No sexual hangups or physical problems, life is good.  I've faced it, and accepted the fact that I really really enjoy masturbating, and feel it is so good for me, and something only for me, and not have guilt about it - I equate it to exercise.  As long as we have an active fulfilling sex life together, I feel OK about masturbating as much as I care to, usually a few extended sessions per week.  Rarely any quickies.

OK, the situation.  I've been masturbating for close to 40 years.   One gets good at it after a lot of practice, nobody knows you like yourself.   For a long long time, I've been able to take it right to the edge, and ride the front of the orgasm wave, hold it, hold it, relax, and repeat it over and over without ejaculating - sometimes leading up to a final full orgasm with ejaculation, or just relaxing and letting things cool off - like if I want to have sex that night, and I still want to be up for it, or just to be up for edging more later, then ejaculating.   If I find I have gone just a little to far with stimulation, I am able to use my PC muscle to clamp off the ejaculation - which is not that great of an experience, but allows me to continue then, or save it more for later.

Does this differ from the multiple orgasms we have all read about and that others like you have had?   Is male multiple orgasm truely full blown orgasms that you actually take straight through the peak and down the other side, stay hard and be ready to repeat a few times, because you were successfully able to withhold ejaculation or are they partial "almost to the peak and stop" orgasms that I have been practicing successfully all along?

Please don't get me wrong, it's been intensely satisfying, but I'm just overwhelmingly curious if there is really something more to this.  Being hetero, I really don't know how other guys' masturbation has evolved (curious tho) - if the usual guy just masturbates from start to ejaculation all in a few minutes and by learning about using control and edging up and down a few times would be like 'wow, multiple orgasms' to them, or if I am really just missing the boat?

I guess what I am looking for is more of a female orgasm response - I masturbate straight through the first full orgasm wow without ejaculating or stopping, staying hard, continuing on to further full orgasms, and ejaculating with the final orgasm - not just a few partials, maybe leading up to the big one if I want.

I've been working the Mantak Chia energy thing, and besides the recirculation of sexual energy, it feels like this is what I have really been doing all along.

Have I misunderstood what we're talking about as multiple orgasms and I am already there, or do I just have much more to learn and it is reall better?

Thanks for your insight.  What are your thoughts?
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:43:25 AM »

Welcome to the board Dave!

Is male multiple orgasm truely full blown orgasms that you actually take straight through the peak and down the other side, stay hard and be ready to repeat a few times, because you were successfully able to withhold ejaculation or are they partial "almost to the peak and stop" orgasms that I have been practicing successfully all along?
Yes it is. What you have achieved is orgasm control but not MMO at all.

Have I misunderstood what we're talking about as multiple orgasms and I am already there, or do I just have much more to learn and it is reall better?
You are not already there, you are actually somewhere else. It is not about learning more, but about learning something different. Is it really better? Only you could tell. But I remember you said that life is good and masturbation feels so good to you... so maybe there is no point changing things for you? Anyway, if you are interested in MMO, start reading the posts.
Good luck!
justmedave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:04:33 PM »

Romeo, thanks for your reply.   Life is good, is it greedy to want more?    I'd just like to find out.

I was curious, do you feel the Maxwell DVD is a good place to start, or is it just money out the window?     

Dave
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »

Welcome to the board Dave!

Is male multiple orgasm truely full blown orgasms that you actually take straight through the peak and down the other side, stay hard and be ready to repeat a few times, because you were successfully able to withhold ejaculation or are they partial "almost to the peak and stop" orgasms that I have been practicing successfully all along?
Yes it is. What you have achieved is orgasm control but not MMO at all.

But Chia describes holding off the ejaculation at the PONR and going on and on AS having MMO. It seems
he described the same as in some of the books I have that describe MMO. Correct me if I am wrong, but
going past the peak and holding off ejaculation is the heart of MMO which he said he has done. Maybe the experience for him is different than for you?

You are not already there, you are actually somewhere else. It is not about learning more, but about learning something different. Is it really better? Only you could tell. But I remember you said that life is good and masturbation feels so good to you... so maybe there is no point changing things for you? Anyway, if you are interested in MMO, start reading the posts.
Good luck!
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 07:12:21 PM »

I got to MMO by getting too old to have enough fluids to expel with ejaculation more often than a few days apart.  Finally I realized that what I was getting whilst I was trying was dry orgasms like I'd had a few years ago learning how to get female orgasms through nipple play.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: