~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 10:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My First MMO with Another Guy  (Read 18871 times)
linghaman

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »

I joined the MMO Forum a while ago and have been relatively inactive.  After a hiatus of a year or so I am back.  I am planning on being much more active now.  I have been a practioner for 6 years, starting with aneros and for the last 3 years using nothing.  Approximately 16 years ago I began a sexual discovery journey and I have been chronicling that journey on a blog entitled:

http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/.  

My blog details my MMO experience and the other sexual experiences I have had over the last few years.   The latest entry decribes my first sexual encounter with a guy that I met in another sex forum; it was a very hot experience.  I welcome your comments back here on this topic thread.  I am really looking forward to being active on the site and sharing and learning from all of you.  I am glad to be here!!!!!!!!!

Linghaman
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:09:28 AM by linghaman » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: