~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:07:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nipple Orgasms?  (Read 46117 times)
wally

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »

Hi,
I am a 25 yr old male and I am brand new to this forum. I came here in search of answers after experiencing an orgasm that I can't explain.

My girlfriend has super sensitive nipples and I can drive her over the edge just by playing with them. It always made me wonder about mine. Sometimes she teases mine too but never for long enough to get a real reaction. The other day I found a post on-line about a guy who could have orgasms just by stimulating his nipples and that got me really curious, so I decided to explore this for a while. For a few nights in a row now, I massaged and played with my nipples, and although it did make me feel really good, it always just made me want to actually masturbate. So last night I decided to try really hard to focus just on the new sensations and forget about my genital area. After about 10 minutes my body started to shake a little and it felt kind of uncontrollable, so I kept going. I started to have this unexplainable feeling in my stomach area, somewhere deep inside of me. It was kind of like this feeling of pleasure washing across my body from my core. Then my abs started to contract and my body started to clench and I was gasping and the feeling was flowing through my whole body. It lasted for about 15 seconds I guess and felt really good, although nothing at all like a normal ejaculatory orgasm. It wasn't nearly intense and there was no feeling in my genital area at all. I look down after and my penis had been kind of limp the whole time.

I have no idea what I experienced. My first thought was that I just experienced a female-like orgasm but I really don't know. I have been reading a little bit on this forum about such things, and I wondered if anyone else has ever experienced this before. I have done it to myself three times now, and I kind of feel like a light has come on in my brain to something that had been there all the time, but I had never really be able to single out until now. Kind of like a new flavour. Now that I've tasted it, I know how to go get more. That's the best way to describe it.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
Blackguy123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »

My nipples are very sensitive also, and i feel a connection between the right one (on my right) and my penis.
cornish63

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 05:23:16 AM »

Hi, I have similar sensations and can have multiple, I suppose female like orgasms and can go on for hours, no male type orgasm just a small amount of pr-cum.
regards Kelvin
mmmniple

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 06:21:12 AM »

Nipples are a great erogeneus zone.Mine are also very sensitive :p
They are a yahoo group called : nipple orgasm if you wanna know more about them
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 06:50:30 PM »

Yes, you are having a basic dry mini-O.  Gut clench for about ten seconds, perhaps followed by a convulsion for a few seconds.   Smiley
Anlcomplsv

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »

I was amazed to discover how sensitive my nipples are. The second time I stimulated them I had a wet orgasm.
I start by briefly flicking them, then after a few seconds doing it again and then as the pleasure builds do it more often and for longer and then see where it takes me. I'm now using nipple stim to supplement my attempt to able to dry orgasm.
I also use it when I have Aneros sessions.
I just wished I had discovered this earlier
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »

This is definitely something I want to achieve along with MMOs in both edging and aneros work. 

Anylcmplsive.......what is your age to be able to have a wet orgasm with just nipple play.  Amazing.  As an older guy, I dont know if I would be able to do this, but will try not to limit myself because of age.

Considering the benefits of sexual energy conservation by not ejaculating, maybe I would not be best served by a wet orgasm and nipple play.

Lets keep this thread alive and going.
Anlcomplsv

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 09:33:44 PM »

I am in my mid sixties - I had the wet orgasm before I started down the MMO path, now I will only do it conjunction with giving myself dry orgasms as I am consciously limiting my wet orgasms - but it feels so good to get aroused that way
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 07:45:57 AM »

I am in your age range Anlcompulsv.  Thanks for the reply.  Your post gives me hope that I too can do this.

Any other methodology you can share here on achieving dry Os and wet Os with nipple stimulation is appreciated.  Can you do both in Aneros-LESS sessions ...........as well as with the aneros???

Anlcomplsv

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »

For my first orgasm I had a Peridise in place, my second orgasm (my third attempt) I had nothing inserted. In both cases it was interesting to me that I really did not have a hard on, more a soft on but the orgasms were convulsive and satisfying.
painterly

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 06:01:22 AM »

I am in my mid 70s, have had prostate cancer and had the thing removed so I can't achieve an erection. Sex is not a big issue these days for my wife and I. We've had our fun in bucket loads!
I have had many sexual experiences as in affairs, threesomes, none homosexual, and I have experimented with many anal home made inserts, some free hand and others fixed and ideas of stimulation. Very very sexual in terms of curiosity and sought out as much of the sexual subject that hit me at any time.
However I have never had an nipple orgasm

Big update on above : -
I am in my late 70s, have had prostate cancer and had the thing removed so I can't achieve an erection. I have been able to wank and achieve a dry orgasm with a completely flaccid cock, but don't now as it takes a long time, an awful lot of effort physically and mentally and I don't have the strength in my fingers to achieve the full sliding sensation. However it was an extremely intense sensation, much more than a normal one. In the course of treatment for the cancer I was prescribed hormone pills in an attempt to kill off some cells. This has resulted in me growing tits, but luckily not too evident. The cancer has gone. My tits are no more senstive than my chest.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:23:29 AM by painterly » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: