~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 02:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electricity  (Read 2616 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »

Author                                                             

kfarrelldba

Bronze Member 

Reg : 02/12/2004

Date Posted: 10/25/2004 7:47 PM                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody else ever feel this while having sex? Maybee I'm nuts, but since I've started PE again and have been disclipining myself to hold off blowing my load for 5 days at a time, the sex I have with the wife is just out of control. Believe me, I'm a hopeful skeptic when it comes to this multiorgasmic - full body orgasm stuff, but I'm trying to understand what I've been feeling lately. Maybee I shouldn't analyze it so much and just enjoy it ha? I'll describe.

Total sex?
Friday night 3 hours
Saturday night 4 hours
Today 2 hours morning. 1 hour afternoon and tonight, probably another 2 hours.
total loads blown = ZERO

I hold off blowin my load because it makes me a madman. I get these tingly feelings all over when I get supercharged like I have been lately. I've become very spiritual with my wife in the past 2 months. I've stopped whacking off and have discovered a whole new realm of sex. When I make her orgasm, which is usually anywhere from 5-15 times per session (lucky fucking bitch), I get so turned on, I've actually felt tingly, electricity all over my body when she cums. I've read some of those eastern sex books that say you can feel your partners energy. I've always thought that type of stuff was bullshit. I still don't know if I'm feeling her energy or what. I analyze shit too much instead of enjoying it. I'll tell you what though. What I've been experiencing lately is 10,000 times better than us men's usual 5 seconds of fun poppin that sad fucking nut. That's why the sex has lasted so long. I have mastered staying hard and holding out. PE helps a lot with the staying hard. You guys should try stop beating off for a week and spend some time with your woman.
I can't belive the difference in the sex.

I use to beat off dailly, sometimes 5 times. The sex I've been having lately is just out of control. Like exercize, if you get past that point where your warmed up, it opens doors. Same is true for sex. Most of my buds spend 10 minutes having sex. And they wonder why their partner has no interest in it. WTF? I wear my wife out, I get rock hard, so hard I can feel all the nuances of my wifes pussy. I fuck her till she can't walk and I have to hold her hand and walk her to the bedroom if we're out in the living room, caus she is just so out of balance from the sex. So fucking good. My hands off policy is the best thing I've ever done with my sex life. I think guys with premature ejac could get helped with this as well. Spend time in that pussy, keep your hands off your dick. Then the shock of going from your hand to a pussy wont be such a shock and you'll learn to last longer. That's how I think a lot of people could get over the premature ejac thing.

I've always been able to last. I don't know if it's from having an undescended testicle when I was younger, but I stay stiff and rock hard and it just takes forever to cum. So, I've learned that I don't necessarily need to cum to have fun. I can go hours and hours of fucking and not even need to cum. However if I do need to cum quick, I've found that doggy style anal is what helps that out. 10 pumps, I'm done. But with pussy sex, I can go for days. It's not like I can't feel it either. Since I've been PE'ing, my cock feels so much bigger. I still haven't measured it, but I will someday. The sex is better definitely and I think PE has helped worlds with that.

When my wife orgasms, she is so fucking hot and looks so beautiful, I lose myself in her and could care less about my orgasm.
Hey, then again, maybee I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Kevin

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

Bose
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 12:54 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgive my ignorance... What does PE stand for?

And that's really amazing. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I'm sure as damned hope my experience with my next one will be as great as yours  So tired that she can't even walk? And you have to help her walk around? Haha if you're not exaggerating, that's pretty damn awesome.

kfarrelldba

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 9:49 AM                   

PE is penis exercizes, not beating off either. No, I'm not lying either abotu the wife. Wish it was me that was like that.

Kevin

J.B.
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/28/2004 11:16 PM           

Reply to : kfarrelldba

Sex for 2-4 hours?! Sheesh, you must not have KIDS! (I'm not joking -- kids kill a couple's sex life; nothing like junior knocking on the door, or the kids fighting and screaming for you to ruin the tantric mood).

kfarrelldba

Bronze Member 

Date Posted: 10/29/2004 2:36 PM                   

Well, I do have a 7 yo daughter, but she lives with my x and comes over every other weekend. As for tantra, I have no idea about that. I'd like to learn jacks stuff, but I just can't do the key sound thing. It's like I have a mental block or somehting preventing me from making the sound. The concept of his stuff I like, the making of the sound is ridiculous though.

Val
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/06/2005 9:27 AM           

I can totally relate ....yes, I CAN feel my husband's sexual energy....I'm not into Tantric sex or other new age stuff.  I derive 90% of my sexual pleasure from pleasing my husband.  If he moans....I drip....Lying on my back, doing nothing makes me feel...nothing...If I have a choice between making my husband groan with ecstasy and having an orgasm,  God, having him groan...is heaven....A few weeks ago, I was on top (something I don't do very often)  and he had a funny look on his face....I asked what it was and he said...."I'm just really having a good time..."  I was on top of the world! BTW, we have 4 kids.....2 still at home...you need to make sex a priority, like eating, showering, working.  Kids don't have to ruin your sex life, but you do need to be creative in making time.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: