~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My multiple orgasm  (Read 7685 times)
garf01

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »

I have come here to explain about my multiple orgasm experiences.
Firstly I am going to distinguish between the orgasm and the ejaculation.
Orgasm is the sensation of euphoria etc,
Where the ejaculation is where you actually have the sperm come out of the penis.
I just want to firstly say that I am fully aware about the PC squeeze technique and have tried with much success in this act of multiple orgasms.

However, I have also practiced and perfected a new and exciting way of achieving the same effect of the woman's clitoral orgasm which can be continued for a great length of time. I personally have had the effect of the trembling for over 20 minutes, with a partner performing this technique.
I will start of by describing the effects.
1) the warm uplifting sensation that occurs to start off. It like a warm sensation all over your body
2) The uncontrollable muscle spasms (extremely energy draining but wonderful sensation)

1) HOW TO ACHIEVE THE WARM SENSATION

This is achieved with a full erection and with the foreskin (if you have it) pulled right down.
a) Then with one finger rubbing the tip, where the whole is, in circular motions and up and down the 2 bulbous parts of the tip just below the tip and where the string part is.
b) This can also be achieved by rubbing the erect penis's tip forwards and backwards against the palm of the hand. I am going to include a video for this technique as well

2) HOW TO ACHIEVE THE UNCONTROLLABLE TREMBLES

So once the warm sensation has been achieved, then comes the uncontrollable trembles. This is achieved, still with the foreskin pulled all the way down, but now the full massaging of the glans (top part of the penis). Almost like you are still performing a masturbation but only on the glans part of the penis. This is also done with the PC muscle relaxed. To maintain the erection you will have to either tighten the PC muscle and relax it to maintain the erection or, as I have done, hold the bottom of the shaft and maintain the erection, ie trapping the blood in the penis, so the glans is still fully enlarged. You will find the sensation, to start off with, maybe a little uncomfortable but once you are able to enjoy that sensation you will find the the muscle spasms will occur and this can be done for a great length of time.

I am going to try to get a video of this happening so you can see how to perform this and try it for yourselves.

Any comments and feedback are more than welcome
If you have achieved these sensations please add to the discussion 

Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 11:07:10 AM »

How can a dry orgasm be "extremely energy draining"?

Why I did not understand is if there was an ejaculation or not with the technique you describe. It looks to me similar to what people refer to as "edging".
garf01

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 02:38:57 PM »

How can a dry orgasm be "extremely energy draining"?

Why I did not understand is if there was an ejaculation or not with the technique you describe. It looks to me similar to what people refer to as "edging".

It is as I have discovered called a dry male multiple orgasm. There is no ejaculation, unless you want to at the end. However, the orgasm with ejaculation, following the dry multiple is even more intense. I find I am in and out of orgasmic pleasure just from the slightest touch of any part of my body.
 The energy draining part of the multiple orgasm is because the muscle spasms are repetitive and so intense that it becomes very tiring. It is like a very very tough workout. I have multipled for well over 30 minutes continuously.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 04:31:39 PM »

I suggest NOT enaculating at the end - you won't be tired or feel exhausted.  You'll feel energized!

Keepitup

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
garf01

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 09:16:44 PM »

me personally, i  don't  go for the ejaculation at the end. i much prefer the full multiple without.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 04:41:44 PM »

That sounds like the glans stimulation method. I remember reading about it before. Can you elaborate on how you stimulate the glans and on how long it would take to achieve those results in your opinion?
KeepitupJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 12:14:39 PM »

All adult males are experts at stimulation. Dry orgasms are found in between over stimulation (ejaculation) and under stimulation (no orgasm). Now that you know it's possible to orgasm without ejaculating, it's only a matter of time before you succeed.
As you enjoy sex without ejaculating, you gain control of over stimulation that triggers ejaculation.
Common triggers
1. Fantasy (doing it with a new woman)
2. Speed and friction
3. Building up too much energy down there.

Keeping it slow, using your PC muscles,  and moving your sexual energy out of your penis and around your body are three basic tips to avoid ejaculation. To hav dry orgasms, stop just before the point of no return and relax. Let your forward momentum carry you gently into orgasm.
For more info,  check out the tantra, info, and blog pages of this site:www.lovesatisfies.com. It's free.
Peace and love, Keepitup Johnson
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:53:42 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 08:48:49 PM »

Keepitup,

Even though I practice dry orgasms mainly, I cannot really believe sperm contains some sort of energy that depletes a man's health if he ejaculates often. I just  cannot buy that in the light of modern science. Sure you get tired after ejaculation because the brain is flooded with chemicals but that wears off after time even in the same day. I suspect that ancient belief developed to explain the tiredness but  a better explanation is just brain chemicals. Dry orgasms are great because you can keep going and have more pleasure but wet orgasms are not harmful. In fact, if I understand correctly, they can be beneficial to older men according to sexual health experts. The male body is always making sperm cells and if they are not ejaculated, they eventually get broken down (destroyed) by the body as new ones are made. Belief that there is some magical life power in sperm cells  is just a form of Vitalism which was rejected by science a century ago.

Basically, dry orgasms are wonderful for themselves but not because they save us from harmful wet orgasms. Your thoughts?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:56:30 PM by Bob » Logged
KeepitupJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 12:14:32 PM »

Thanks Bob for the cool question . . .

BELIEVING IS SEEING. Whatevever I believe is what I see. For example, if I believe certain foods are good for me, then I see that I am right.  And if I believe something is bad for me, then I see that I am right.

I suggest every man stays true to what is right for him regarding ejaculating and everything else. Life continues to amaze me - anything is possible if we believe it is possible. Our beliefs are powerful!

After ejaculating, I love to be as hard the next time - then I know there is no harm. I believe I am a better lover and feel more personal power and energy when I have a full tank of sperm. I also believe it takes longer to rebuild my sperm bank as I get older. I also feel like the full tank keeps me young.

Keepitup
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:10:53 AM by KeepitupJohnson » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: