~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 22, 2017, 02:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy problem  (Read 3653 times)
Mike T

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:02:44 PM »

Hi,

The forum seems to be pretty dead, but I hope there's someone out there that can help.
I've been meditating for several years and for about a year I've also been practicing tantra.
I know how to circulate my energy through the microcosmic orbit and I can have dry orgasms. My problem, however, is that when I pull up the orgasmic energy to my head and bring it back down to the navel (Dan Tien), my bowels get terribly messed up (going from cramps to constipation or diarrhoea). Keeping the energy in my head isn't an option. I'm still having trouble bringing the energy down, but it seems that even the little bit of energy that I manage to bring down to my navel is already causing a lot of problems.
Any help appreciated.
love

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »

Have you tried reversing the direction of your energy loop? 

I also suggest placing your energy where it hurts in order to heal that part of you that hurts. Work on the areas that are bothering you.  They could be leftovers from emotional pains in your past. We all have them.
matthias.s

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »

You might have a loong disorder (tibetan for prana)  see a tib. Doctor these guys are good with these things Wink

Also don't  over do these things, do more quiet sitting to balance the energy work, and do talk with your teacher about it.

tumo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 01:58:33 PM »

Try storing the energy in your legs in the bone marrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: