~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a confused newb.  (Read 3995 times)
F.Cross

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2012, 03:19:47 AM »

I'm new to the forums and honestly don't know how I should go about doing things so I figured I would just throw out an awkward hello and jump right into my question.

In all honesty I'm not really interested in MMO. I enjoy pleasing my partner and could care less if I cum 5 times, or once , or not at all as long as the person I'm with is happy.  That said I do have my reasons for being here. With my first girlfriend we would have sex anywhere from 2 - 5 hours (not including forplay) but after we broke up I noticed I would cum a little sooner each time. Now sex for me only last about 10 - 15 mins. Now that you know my backstory my questions are as such.

1. Can MMO allow me to have sex for hours like I did before, or should I seek help elsewhere?

2. After looking through the forum it seems as though most of these are solo masterbation techniques. Are any of these methods practical with a partner?

3. What it the best place for someone like me to begin?

As I said before all I'm really interested in is regaining the stamina I once had. If along the way I happen to become multi-orgasmic then that's just an added bonus. Thanks in advance to all those out there willing to help the newb your words are greatly appreciated.
tg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »

Five hours? wow !
 A time of 15 - 20 minutes of the relationship is natural.

1 - pc muscle exercises can increase your sexual time (resistance) with a certain amount of exercise
 To become an MMO you need to make an additional contractions to gain greater strength in the muscle pc.
 Being MMO you might have multiple orgasms without losing erection.

2 - There are several techniques (search the forum).
 The practice of the multiple orgasm is done alone because you have to improve. Once you are safe to use in sex.

3 - I think you should start by pc muscle contractions (Kegels) and observe the results. Decide what amount is best for you.

Perhaps the natural resistance decreases with age.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:07:02 PM by tg » Logged
F.Cross

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 02:44:42 PM »

Five hours? wow !
 A time of 15 - 20 minutes of the relationship is natural.

1 - pc muscle exercises can increase your sexual time (resistance) with a certain amount of exercise
 To become an MMO you need to make an additional contractions to gain greater strength in the muscle pc.
 Being MMO you might have multiple orgasms without losing erection.

2 - There are several techniques (search the forum).
 The practice of the multiple orgasm is done alone because you have to improve. Once you are safe to use in sex.

3 - I think you should start by pc muscle contractions (Kegels) and observe the results. Decide what amount is best for you.

Perhaps the natural resistance decreases with age.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah 5 hours lol, sex for me used to be an all day event, and on more than one occasion I would never reach orgasm, but that never bothered me. The joy I felt from being able to give her an endless stream of pleasure was far greater than the satisfaction I received from any orgasm. As it is I have been Practicing PC contractions for a while now as well as tantra, edging, and pretty much anything else I could find on increasing sexual stamina. I suppose you could say its kind of an obsession of mine, and while I'm well aware that 2-3 mins is the average time for intercourse and 15 - 20 mins is more than adequate, I have no desire to settle for whats normal. When your in school they don't teach you to accept a C average, they always encourage you to go for that A+. I believe that sex should be the same. I understand that at 21 I have plenty of time to master my sexuality, but why put off till tomorrow what can be done today? Anyways thanks again for the reply, and good luck in all your future sexual endeavors.
WarrenGWonka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 07:27:51 PM »

The young are often multi-ejaculatory, and lose it as they grow older.  When you get older and ejaculate, you get a load of endorphines that send you off to la-la land.  If getting her to howl at the moon is the important part for you, your fingers and tongue are ready for extended use until you are ready to call it a session with your ejaculation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: