~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 17, 2017, 04:57:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which KSMO to Buy?  (Read 4268 times)
acrapemail

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2012, 05:40:09 PM »

So, I've been thinking about getting into the Jack Johnson KSMO technique to help me last longer in bed.  I was looking around and he has 2 different packages for order on his site (http://www.multiples.com/orgasmorder/index.html).  I was wondering what was the difference between the two?  I mean, I can buy the $70 one or I can spend another $60 to get the other one.  I don't know which one I should go with.  Any help?
tg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 03:30:26 PM »

I do not make the technique ksmo
Look for more specifics on each and then evaluate which one is better
Sometimes it's better to pay a little more for more complete versions and with supported.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:33:12 PM by tg » Logged
OldRocker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 04:34:50 PM »

I would recommend purchasing the basic packagfor the $ 70.00.

The larger package for the additional $ 60.00 is a set of archives from the KSMO forum that have all been reposted to their new forum. When you register the basic package you get an automatic link to the new forum and can read everything there.

There's also a search function by topic and a link to "Hot Threads" which are threads with significant information or insights into using the protocal correctly for faster development and staying in the protocol.

The forum is extensive so get ready for lots of reading and members can log-in for the bi-weekly chat with the KSMO creator, Jack Johnson, for advice and Q&A responses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: