~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 05:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reducing the number of orgasms while increasing the pleasure/satisfaction?  (Read 3212 times)
ND

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2012, 10:27:38 AM »

So I seem to want to go a different direction than most here. The wife wants no part of my multiple orgasms. Two per session twice a week is about all she'll put up with. This was not learned and is just how I am. I stay hard and just keep going and keep popping. But it's like a man with a bottomless stomach. You eat and eat, and there is never an ultimate feeling of being full i.e. satisfaction.

And it seems to be getting worse. In the past I've hired professionals in an attempt to get to that point of satisfaction, occasionally successful, but the guilt is not a welcome addition to my life. The last time I felt that satisfaction, I ended up with a "bruised urethra" which took about three weeks to heal. For a few days until testing was complete, I thought I might have caught something which is also a concern when dealing with professionals. That fear was not pleasant either.

Realizing this is rare and many will say shut up and enjoy, for those of a more helpful nature, are there any resources to help?

Thanks, Ned
tg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »

What I do know is that multiple orgasms actually does not satisfy (compared with ejaculation), but is a great way to prolong a sexual session.
It seems to me that you are not getting the sexual satisfaction with mmo, maybe you should try another technique as ksmo, reverse kegels.
Maybe impose a limit (sexual) can be positive and enjoy this to the maximum limit.
Cirvante

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »

That's just the way our brain is wired. We get pleasure and then we want more and more. MMOs teach you to get more, not to be content with the amount of pleasure at any point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: