~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 06:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Dry Orgasm  (Read 3391 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

Author                                                             

mcrobot
Anonymous

Date Posted: 05/17/2005 10:38 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Last night I went for it.
I rotated between normal jacking off and glans stimulation.
I didn't breathe all that differently, just took deep breathes pushing out my stomach when i remembered to Tongue
Anyways, I did cum, and it oozed out instead of squirting like described on here.
The only concern I have is that it wasnt as good as a normal orgasm. It wasn't that great at all really.
After that I jacked off, kept my erection and drive and when I did cum I must admit it was better than usual, not as much cum by any means but I suppose thats to be expected?

I might try going for a couple of dry ones in a row soon? What you think?
Is there anything I can do to improve this? and why wasnt my first orgasm good?
Cheers.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

daveybear

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/28/2005

Date Posted: 05/18/2005 10:01 AM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's pretty much what happens to me as well. I don't usually breathe any differently when I do it. I find that if I do glans stimulation just before the PONR that I cum less, and my erection stays stronger longer. I think you're on the right track. Maybe try building up that first orgasm more, like getting close to PONR a couple of times and then stop. I find that the orgasms that way are better anyways.

Good luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: