~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:15:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notes on the contractions of the PC muscle  (Read 8343 times)
tg

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »

IMPORTANT

[Each body reacts differently]

Tip for those who do not have multiple orgasm with strengthening the pc.

To try to achieve multiple orgasm dream is necessary:

. time
. commitment
. continuous motivation
. exercise routine
. constant attempts
. ATTENTION TO results (positive / negative)

The amount of exercise depends on each body, some need 300 kegels, others need 1000 kegels . What is said is that 1000 kegels + continuous contractions (1-2 minutes) is enough to strengthen a weak PC muscle.

Verify is muscle correct  during an ejaculatory orgasm twitching a little (1/3 of the force) and understand where the involuntary ejaculation occurs.

[Note: I found the correct muscle with this technique. I before make  contractions wrong muscle  and as a result strengthen other muscles without the desired results]

After reinforced the PC muscle is needed correctly identify the ponr (point of no return)

Important detail:

Seconds before orgasm realize that there is an increase in pelvic contractions after  and shortly the comes    the arrival of the orgasm and ejaculation with strong contractions.

TECHNIQUE:

. Imagine your pelvic contraction in three levels (3/3)
. Applying (1/3 of the strength ) seconds before ponr / orgasm.

RESULT:

The contractions before ponr (transform) into one constant contraction (continuous) until you reach a peak excitation . Make contracting (next) or very near the peak excitation (3/3 of the strength), leading to continuous contraction and orgasm..

[Note: When I put the full force before the point of no return, the orgasm was canceled happened ejaculation lock]

I hope my comments are helpful! ...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:50:58 AM by tg » Logged
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 01:51:13 PM »

Is it the same muscle that
1. you contract 1/3 strength before PONR
2. makes the continuous contraction on orgasm (the "peak excitation")
3. you squeeze 3/3 to stop the ejaculation?
tg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:08 AM »

Is it the same muscle that
1. you contract 1/3 strength before PONR
2. makes the continuous contraction on orgasm (the "peak excitation")
3. you squeeze 3/3 to stop the ejaculation?

Exactly
1) I make a contraction with (1/3 strength) before PONR (mild contraction) only to turn (the many contractions) In just a contraction.
2) The result is that this contraction (single) will increase unintentionally. Reaching the peak of excitement.
3) Use 3/3 (maximum strength) to block ejaculation when  reach this peak.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:16:59 AM by tg » Logged
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 01:40:34 PM »

Ok, I guess it's what I was able to do. And although it stopped the ejaculation for me, it didn't feel comfortable, as if the semen got stuck somewhere in the middle, i. e. "blue balls" like feeling. Does anything like that happen to you? Also it is like normal orgasm/ejaculation in regard to sex drive cut off. So, not so sure if it's the right thing to do.
tg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »

Ok, I guess it's what I was able to do. And although it stopped the ejaculation for me, it didn't feel comfortable, as if the semen got stuck somewhere in the middle, i. e. "blue balls" like feeling. Does anything like that happen to you? Also it is like normal orgasm/ejaculation in regard to sex drive cut off. So, not so sure if it's the right thing to do.

Orgasm with this técinca (pc muscle) did not really seem to satisfy (seems a bit incomplete). This also  It has been said by other participants in the forum MMO.

It is in every way a pleasure different from usual.
I think (the male multiple orgasm) should be understood as an extension of a sex session (with pleasure).

And you already got the results you  was looking for or not yet?
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 01:44:31 PM »

As I said, to me it feels like regular orgasm, but with bad side effects. So I'm gonna try to improve it.

By the way, I was also able to experience a soft and continuous orgasm totally separated from ejaculation (no muscle contractions, no semen, no sex drive cut off), which I did by slowly raising my arousal while staying absolutely relaxed. It took a lot of time but it was amazing. That ability is actually my primary goal.
love

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 07:57:41 PM »

I think you guys should read Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson.  I found it helpful to having the satisfying release without ejaculating. It gives some great step by step instructions. It's easy to read with helpful custom illustrations.  I bought it at Amazon.com.
Her's the link.
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Satisfies-infinite-non-ejaculatory-Sustainable/dp/1479215694/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351472104&sr=1-1&keywords=Love+satisfies+by+keepitup+Johnson

I've been having dry orgasms for about ten years now, this book is the best one I've cum across so far. Peace and love

ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 03:39:27 AM »

Thanks, but could you please explain in a few words what technique is the book about?
tg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »

Thanks, but could you please explain in a few words what technique is the book about?

I also want to know what are the types of techniques from the book
tg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »

Well, the answer did not come

According to the book review, appear to be multiple orgasms (orgasms energy). It seems to be interesting too. The propaganda of the book is very effective.

Anyway thank you for your participation.
"This time" Good luck with your multiple orgasms.
ThisTime

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »

Same to you!
love

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »

Love Satisfies by Keepitup Johnson has clear illustrations and descriptions for using the PC muscles.  Read it!  I read it and I get it. Good luck!
Peace, light, and love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: